Freezing clients on CH2/CH3 on certain maps

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• TheBestB

Server off?

• PaliPali

it's been popping more often lately :chainsaw: :rocketlauncher:

• EmyEmy

This stupid captcha is so annoying and retarded grrrr

• EmyEmy

In my mind, in my head This is where we all came from The dreams we have, the love we share This is what we're waiting for

• EmyEmy

Pingu Pingu :)

• MakavelY

cucu

• Pingu

bau

• [GM]Elspeth

You get a random Event twice a day and a big seasonal Event instead.

• [GM]Elspeth

Because the scheduled events are not taking place during the Halloween Event.

• MaiAnh

Why there was no Moonlight boxes event ?

• PaliPali

go play omg

• EmyEmy

Not bad, did not play metin for 5 days bi

• EmyEmy

Hiiiiiii

• Gzanu

mobile payment it`s avaible ?

• Pingu

heloo

• Hiumi

Only with white lion

• ShadowBlade

HeyHo @everyone is it possible to fight from a mount under level 35 ?

• LuxuriaGodOfPvM

I cant log to the game, someone else is having the same problem right now?

• Gzanu

hey yo, it`s about to open a new serve r?

• PrincePersia

shadow on?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Changing ch and farming becomes increasingly difficult with clients freezing over and over again. Even closing the non-responsive client and opening new one doesn't make life better, because it will freeze again. Can you guys look into the problem and can you reboot the server more often, last one being so long time ago I can't even remember when you did it?

• Also having the same problem. I thought it might have been hardware related (as in my hardware might be too recent) and I have to change some compatibility settings or whatever.

Until I ended up with my buff in ch3 in some map and my other client frooze on changing and kept doing that repeatedly when trying to log back in. Logging into another ch worked. Switching to ch3 frooze the client again. Meanwhile my buff was chilling in ch3... alone next to the metin stone. I could punch the stone. Mobs spawned, my buff died.

So it seems to me to be strictly a login issue and not necessarily the CH being dead entierly.

On another note. I read somewhere that the DC when opening storage and walking away should have been fixed. It´s happening for me now, still.

• Either way this is getting incredibly frustrating as Vyenna has said above. With the already low number of channels this server has (understandably it doesn't need more than 3 I know that) having 1 ch not work makes farming and everything harder to do and more time consuming. With the number of other players that have been complaining in call chat in both blue and yellow kingdoms my question is why won't the GM's take our concerns seriously and fix the issues? (AKA reboot the server)

• Earlier today Vyenna and I were talking and she told me that HL2 has been working for her in ch3 (which is good) and asked if I was still having problems. I wasn't sure at the time since I haven't bothered to even try ch3 because of these issues. I try tonight when farming I figured I would try ch3. I log into ch3 on my farmers buffer and was shocked at being able to log in without any issues into that ch.....but on my farmer nope it froze. Had it been the other way around I could at least break the metin.

Is this ever going to be resolved or are we going to continue to be ignored from staff?