Dont Forget Sv1

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

PINGU PENGUIN :thumbsup:

• Pingu

emy :p

• Mr.Joker

so nothing new here aaaaaaa

• EmyEmy

Annoying captcha this one at times ''find cars or hills i find none ''xd

• PaliPali

there's a forum? i thought this was a captcha simulator

• EmyEmy

Pingu :love:

• Hiumi

There are a bit of forum in my capcha

• Pingu

<3

• PaliPali

:stick:

• EmyEmy

I am in prison , save me juare

• EmyEmy

Juare :(

• Juare

emy :(

• PaliPali

it might still fail sometimes :rocketlauncher:

• PaliPali

close and open the website then click the forum button even if you are already of the forum then solve the captcha

• Harksi

that shitty captcha isnt working!!!

• Pingu

jau

• EmyEmy

Juare :(

• Harksi

why is my client freezing in desert ch1 all the time?? what did you do?

• MaiAnh

please fix skill duration (+50% of time )

• TheBestB

Server off?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • And why should we cast a refund when you got exactly what you paid for? You spent X points for a costume with Y bonus. If we alter the bonus, your costume stays exactly the same, but the new purchases will have a different bonus, which again is spending X points to get Y bonus.

• But you did the same with the normal items. We had existing items and you changed the stats on it. People also spent time or money for rolling these items. So I dont see any problems with changing the bonuses on costumes like you did it with the items or is it in a different way?

• I meant if u remove them and refund, people shouldn't have smth to complain abt...hopefully.

I'm trying to come up w suggestions on how to do that, nothing more.

People shouldn't complain to begin with, when you change a bonus or nerf something, is core part of every MMO. And there is no need to delete anything, they simply have to learn to accept that these kind of changes are normal, even for Metin2.

But you did the same with the normal items. We had existing items and you changed the stats on it. People also spent time or money for rolling these items. So I dont see any problems with changing the bonuses on costumes like you did it with the items or is it in a different way?

Not timed items, not deleting bonus but replacing it, also it was a delicate operation.

Also there is no suggestion but just random talk, you keep mentioning the update on Server 2 but, they have no random bonus on costume at all and you keep talking about pvp bonus. Sword is a pvp bonus, HP too, critical as well even if is useful on pvm too.

• I fully agree w you and i personally never complained abt some changes, i just said I'd like to see some.

I thought you were looking for a way to make the changes w/o upsetting anyone. If it was me I'd go along w it just like u want to and never look back.

• People shouldn't complain to begin with, when you change a bonus or nerf something, is core part of every MMO. And there is no need to delete anything, they simply have to learn to accept that these kind of changes are normal, even for Metin2.

Not timed items, not deleting bonus but replacing it, also it was a delicate operation.

Also there is no suggestion but just random talk, you keep mentioning the update on Server 2 but, they have no random bonus on costume at all and you keep talking about pvp bonus. Sword is a pvp bonus, HP too, critical as well even if is useful on pvm too.

Obviously i am talking about the class res on costumes and pets + the strong vs on hairstyles :)

• Obviously i am talking about the class res on costumes and pets + the strong vs on hairstyles :)

That won't change the random bonus that may comes out, such as sword resistance, strong vs, critical, pierce, etc. If you are against the pvp bonus on costume / pets / hairs, you should be against to all of them and not to just some. The feedback behind the request of this change was to not force people to buy stuff to compete on pvp.

While the feedback here, is pretty much leaving all as it is or changing something as long as warrior and sura keep dominating. right? :)

• That won't change the random bonus that may comes out, such as sword resistance, strong vs, critical, pierce, etc. If you are against the pvp bonus on costume / pets / hairs, you should be against to all of them and not to just some. The feedback behind the request of this change was to not force people to buy stuff to compete on pvp.

While the feedback here, is pretty much leaving all as it is or changing something as long as warrior and sura keep dominating. right? :)

There is a difference between rolling stats on costumes and getting random bonus while buying costumes which leads to the same like before the pvp-update. You are still able to bulk up way too much resistance - leading to amazing pvp duels in budokan :D In my opinion its alright if you buy 100x Costumes for 8k Tp each and get 1 Costume with some wep res for 30 days. But at the moment its like before the update. With the update you removed a lot Vs. Class and also a lot Res. Class. Still the Resistance is too high. Dealing 1-2k Skill dmg is just pathetic.

Btw: I am a Archer main and I dont give a fuck about Warriors or Suras. You can nerf them as much as you like to, I d like it :P

• There is a difference between rolling stats on costumes and getting random bonus while buying costumes which leads to the same like before the pvp-update. You are still able to bulk up way too much resistance - leading to amazing pvp duels in budokan :D In my opinion its alright if you buy 100x Costumes for 8k Tp each and get 1 Costume with some wep res for 30 days. But at the moment its like before the update. With the update you removed a lot Vs. Class and also a lot Res. Class. Still the Resistance is too high. Dealing 1-2k Skill dmg is just pathetic.

Btw: I am a Archer main and I dont give a fuck about Warriors or Suras. You can nerf them as much as you like to, I d like it :P

When you buy a costume you get random bonus yes, but you roll those bonus with the change costume from the general store. So is the same. The only difference is that based on luck you may get a bonus you want instead of using golds on rolling.

1895959a7c.jpg

I purchase this one with 20% regen hp, rolling got me 10% warrior. It could have been the reverse too.

This is to make you understand that rolling or random bonus = same thing.

• When you buy a costume you get random bonus yes, but you roll those bonus with the change costume from the general store. So is the same. The only difference is that based on luck you may get a bonus you want instead of using golds on rolling.

1895959a7c.jpg

I purchase this one with 20% regen hp, rolling got me 10% warrior. It could have been the reverse too.

This is to make you understand that rolling or random bonus = same thing.

yes I understand that. But at the moment you can roll 3x Res stats on your costume and you are still able to bulk up way too much Resistance. After all your work on the PvP-Update, nothing has changed. Except it got easier to roll pvp stats on items, but still there are no people doing pvp.

In my opinion these costume, hair and pet resistance are still way too high.

Or is it ok to deal 1-2k with high-end gear in duels or raids? You can look up the duels in bodukan threads, its really frustrating to watch.

• Yes but I told you that the random bonus have to go, and not just the class vs. Because you can build up other bonus, like sword, twohand, critical, pierce, etc.

Your answer was that it was ok cause they can be rolled and the problem was the random bonus, but they are connected, you can get 10% sword when you purchase the costume or you can get the same by rolling lol. I just showed you it on the screen. And no you can't just get 3 random bonus from the purchase, you can get 3 random bonus also by using the reset costume change. So again, they are the same, one goes by luck, the other goes by gold.

The costumes were not changed because many players asked us to not touch those too, as is the only way to spend golds in game or so they said. Again, no suggestions were done on the forum, whenever is talked about bonus we have to dig up good comments from the toxic ones about "borrowing items, not going to budokan, safe zone camper!!!111!" etc.

I told you already what can be done, if you and the rest of the players can live without screaming that some costumes may last 29-1 days with the old bonus, good, otherwise we leave as it is since this is what you guys wants.

• Well i'm up for changing them and whenever they expire it'll be fair game. I can't guarantee for every player but i think we both agree that it should be done regardless of every player's wishes, and that's the direction you were going for i believe.

Whether some players complain or not, if it is for the best of the server then it should be done. Only old players could say "it's the only way to spend golds" cuz they have already everything else, but *if* their wishes keep players away then i'm sorry but maybe it's time they have to go find something else to do.

I'm sure the survey you did for server 2 helped you understand much better than anyone what people are looking for in a server today.

I know you are in a difficult position with server 1 and i wish you succeed in revitalizing it someday.

• I am against any change made to the current costume, pet and hairstyle system. The values are not that high as to deter any pvp action. Since there are no advantages to obtain using pvp, players don't fight at all. One can remember the days after lv cap was increased to 120 that all high lv players joined NW and SW for the exp bonus. Also, with Ochao run, there were countless fights inside for the new drops. Now, that everyone has items and lv we are back to Cold War.

Also, I don't really think the features 1-11 are a must have on this server. Some are good, I am not denying. The gold inflation and the disaster in the market should be addressed before adding more pvm features.

Degmond how the present situation of costumes, pets and hairstyle with bonus keep other players away from the server? The few players i talked with keep complaining about high prices in shops, none about these pvp features. You can make a point in how the pvp is used to force players away from certain farming places but the simple existence of items don't scare people away.

My last point is that I doubt any changes made to pvp bonuses will bring more pvp. The removal of vs class and class res came late, the proper time was probably early 2017. Now, even if you remove all pvp bonuses from the server, there will still be no pvp and I think the main reason is the lack of respect and responsibility among players. They don't pvp because they enjoy but because it brings advantage over other players. If there is nothing to win, there will be no fights. I include myself in this category, I don't buy costume, hair and pet and I don't have items with pvp stats because they look pretty but because I need some power projection capability.

• How? Well i believe the fact that the players over at sv2 don't want these is a good enough reflection of what new players want.

Of course, among other things, but it doesn't mean that system is perfect. Obviously ppl dun want it nowadays, it's that simple.

• The simple existence of a feature doesn't keep players away and the lack of it doesn't lure them here. If players don't want pvp accessories, then they don't buy them. I don't know if you have noticed already, but the costume has built in vs monster 8% and the rolling of the random stats is optional. Same for some bonus hairstyle, which have built in 500 HP and you can also roll pvm stats vs certain group of monsters. They don't have to be pvp. So, why to remove an aspect of the game because 93% of present players find it useless?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vyenna ().

• "If players don't want pvp accessories, then they don't buy them"

But others will, others do, so they will just consider this : can i compete ? And they can't, cuz they don't want to buy or can't or whatever, so why bother playing on this server and not the 2nd one?

"So, why to remove an aspect of the game because 93% of present players find them useless?"

Um...what? XD

• I get your point now, players are afraid the competition will be unfair. Pvp oriented players will build better pvp items and we will have on s2 the situation from s1.

My point is I don't see necessary the removal of these features from this server, I never said anything about s2. I don't plan to play there. I don't care how the bonuses work there. But your "can I compete?" question is missing a point: A P skilled pvm player has an unfair advantage over a new player. Should we remove this feature too? Again, from this server, not s2.

I will edit the typo on my previous post.

• Skills are a core part of the game that they realize and expect to have advantages but everyone upgrades skills, everyone can do it and close the gap.

You may not find it necessary, but it may be one of the reasons to choose other servers for new players, with server 2 being the obvious candidate as it happens. Why play on a server where u need to invest additionally in order to be able to compete.