Dont Forget Sv1

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• PaliPali

pfft shoo

• EmyEmy

Forum Lottery should be posted on Tary's wall not here on shoutbox

• PaliPali

03 17 25 38 49 + 04 06

• Jinxie

So Tary.. Any news ? xd about anniversary event or anything

• EmyEmy

2018 anni event was on 5oc to 14th oct so it will be around oct i think

• EmyEmy

Anniversary event i think yes ofc why not oo

• Hiumi

Will we have any event for anniversary?

• Legano

If you need a challenge try s1. Not full of players but lots of fun

• vertical

guys how can i play server 2?

• Thoreau

Is anyone playing S1 or it's pretty over of S1?

• JohnWickTR

How long does maintenance take?

• wlochatybobr

hi got problem with patcher, just downloaded it from home page, and it freeze at 0.3% and exits. Any ideas what can be wrong? I've already exit antyvirus

• Hiumi

Celebiee did u evolve it? Do u have armed/military horsr?

• Celebiee

hey, when can i attack from my mount ?

• Hiumi

Desired sit and wait xD

• SiiiXxHD

Buy Stone of Evasion +6 pm me ingame or here...Ingame: SiiiXx

• SiiiXxHD

SONYKK's Shopbox? Is the person online? PM

• Degmond

You will have to suggest them

• Desired

Waiting for the same update like in server 2.

• cpt00

Iron plate +9 price ?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Well if we don't, then at least we will know for sure it isn't worth playing here cuz this sv has already been ignored for months in preparation of the 2nd.

dude wtf chill? SG is doing something new, a new project. Projects takes time and energy. S1 been up for 10 years and they been working on it for that long of a time. Now when they open second server u guys get butt hurt asf. S2 is not even opened yet! and you cant change some stuff on a 10 year old server cuz it would break the gameplay and tons of people would cry like they did when s1 removed strong against classes bonuses..

Its like buying a dirt bike from 2005 that have a carburetor instead of fuel injection cuz it wasnt an option back then and complaining about 2020 bikes having fuel injection but ur bike dont ! ????

in other words... some things cant be changed cuz they are already made that way.. But im sure SG will use alot from S2 and implement on S1 as time goes.. So just chill :´D

Anyway its 2 seperate servers. So i wouldnt expect things to be exact the same on them. Cuz in the end, why would they open 2 servers if they are just exactly the same?

• 1,3,5,10,11 don't break any gameplay, besides I'm very chill, u don't seem to be.

Theres nothing new abt opening a 2nd server.

Ur analogy w bikes isn't accurate at all cuz u see, luckily this is software and ironically - the same software so u just change things.

Projects are usually open when u have enough resources to do so. Trust me, I'm into projects.

• Well go to server 2 then if u gonna cry about server 1 not having the same stuff from day 1 as s2 :D And its not gonna happen that s1 is gonna be the same as s2, so if u like s2 better then go play s2 ?? and once s1 might get those changes go back to s1? s1 is already dead as it is :dead: i think s2 will clearly be more popular then s1 anyway

U just have to wait, server 2 is not even opened lol

• I'm not even sure what is the purpose of your posts? you don't have a point to them, u just type whatever goes through ur mind.

who is crying? this is a suggestions Thread, do you understand the meaning of that word? whether we want lvl 100 at beginning or an exact copy of server 2 is irrelevant.

• I'm not even sure what is the purpose of your posts? you don't have a point to them, u just type whatever goes through ur mind.

who is crying? this is a suggestions Thread, do you understand the meaning of that word? whether we want lvl 100 at beginning or an exact copy of server 2 is irrelevant.

And you dont type what comes in your mind? :thumbsup::lol:

Degmond - "Well if we don't, then at least we will know for sure it isn't worth playing here cuz this sv has already been ignored for months in preparation of the 2nd."

• And trust me i know u don't but i can understand if u busy even of the reason is the 2nd server, but i think a bit more transparency would be welcome, just so the players here know what's going on. The developer diary was a good idea for that.

• The developer diary was full of toxic comments. A player couldn't even post a feedback or a suggestion without getting bashed or mocked or insulted just because of his opinions. The team couldn't even speak their opinions without getting sarcastic comments. Hell would break loose if an update nerfed a warrior or a sura. It is better to read in silence and working on things we believe it would make the server better. It is what we did as you can see.

Among these suggestions, only 3 or max 4 were suggested here. We can check that most of the suggestions are about more golds, more drops, more footballs drops from events, more this and more that. How can you complain about the updates if almost all suggestions are not updates. Changing a number on a drop chance can hardly be called programming.

You can't ask for new weapons and then complain that the old ones becomes obsolete. It is how it works. You either play forever with a 33 earrings, or you accept that you have to redo the items when new one comes.

Some of the changes will come but some won't, because there is a difference from doing it on a 10 years old server and doing it on a server where all starts at the same pace.

• The developer diary was full of toxic comments. A player couldn't even post a feedback or a suggestion without getting bashed or mocked or insulted just because of his opinions. The team couldn't even speak their opinions without getting sarcastic comments. Hell would break loose if an update nerfed a warrior or a sura. It is better to read in silence and working on things we believe it would make the server better. It is what we did as you can see.

Among these suggestions, only 3 or max 4 were suggested here. We can check that most of the suggestions are about more golds, more drops, more footballs drops from events, more this and more that. How can you complain about the updates if almost all suggestions are not updates. Changing a number on a drop chance can hardly be called programming.

You can't ask for new weapons and then complain that the old ones becomes obsolete. It is how it works. You either play forever with a 33 earrings, or you accept that you have to redo the items when new one comes.

Some of the changes will come but some won't, because there is a difference from doing it on a 10 years old server and doing it on a server where all starts at the same pace.

Most of the people are complaining because some changes are comming out of no where. Like the last PvP-Update. It was a huge change in the game, and I still dont understand wyh you did not take care of costume/hair/pet pvp-bonus first. In my opinion it was the right step into pvp balancing to remove Class-Res and Class-VS, but you did that before you even take out the easiest way to get a lot of resistance = costumes, hair, pet

On new server you removed it already. I think removing bonus on costumes,hair,pets would be welcomed here. Same goes for Moonlight-Boxes and Selling Items at General store. Most of the changes which are mentioned in the screen above are qualitylife-changes. They would be very welcomed here too.

For the end,

I dont get it wyh players have to suggest some simple qualitylife-changes. Its obvious that in 2019 its annoying as hell to sell items on SG at general store. It was already mentioned in recent years and I think you knew about it. So I dont really get it wyh you can change it on s2 within 1 day but we still dont have this on s1. In my opinion this should have come years ago already. Same goes for Moonlightboxes.

Talking about these quality-life changes has nothing to do with greedy or spoiled community. We are asking for some quality-life updates or changes, and its really frustrating when you see what is possible on s2 and on s1 never got mentioned in any way.

Thanks

• It was not a change that came out of nowhere. There were tickets, emails, pms ingame about it. The game was just too frustrating on rolling with all those class bonus. The only players who complains are those who have already end game items, the rest cannot complain, you can literaly roll items much easier and not worry too much about the bonus to be competitive.

We always do the hard part first, we could have simply gave a random bonus instead. Changing pet or costume or hair bonus is just time consuming not really a challenge unlike the bonus on equipped items. They were not removed due to huge complains.

You can run around the suggestions section, except 3 or 4, the rest was never suggested and between raise this drop, give us more golds, give us clams at the high level so we can charge the low levels with more golds without lowing the price etc, i really don't see any quality of life suggestion . If you take it for granted that we should do changes without anybody mentioning whats wrong, then i don't know what to say.

• It was not a change that came out of nowhere. There were tickets, emails, pms ingame about it. The game was just too frustrating on rolling with all those class bonus. The only players who complains are those who have already end game items, the rest cannot complain, you can literaly roll items much easier and not worry too much about the bonus to be competitive.

We always do the hard part first, we could have simply gave a random bonus instead. Changing pet or costume or hair bonus is just time consuming not really a challenge unlike the bonus on equipped items. They were not removed due to huge complains.

You can run around the suggestions section, except 3 or 4, the rest was never suggested and between raise this drop, give us more golds, give us clams at the high level so we can charge the low levels with more golds without lowing the price etc, i really don't see any quality of life suggestion . If you take it for granted that we should do changes without anybody mentioning whats wrong, then i don't know what to say.

Ok, I see you want to start with the hard part. But right now PvP is exactly the same shit like before your PvP-Update. If you take a look at budokan, its exactly the same. People still able to put way too much res with costumes, hairstyles and pets. I d suggest to remove all 3 of them just to create some new differences. Like you will do on s2 :)

I just checked the suggestions threads.

1. moonlight-boxes : Moonlight drop system [CHANGE]

What? Its about to get the moonlight boxes directly into inventory.

Date? 17. July 2019

2. General Store: [CHANGE]Stackable items

What? Its about to put some Keybindings to selling and puting items into store (Last answer in the thread)

Date? 08. October 2018

So actually people were looking for few qualitylife changes on server 1 already. But still we see these changes on s2 first. Thats the thing which seems a little bit weird to me.

If you are going to add them in future when you are done with s2 - great - we dont have to discuss it anymore.

Thank you

• today we organized with several streamers a preview of our server. We are happy that the general feedback was positve, but of course there were some good constuctive critcism of things that were not good. Some of these changes were done in the previous days but they will be listed as well:

1) It was on the test sever since August, as you said, it was a suggestion made on July.

2) The thread is about stack items, the rest are comments. The last comment should have had a separated thread because we may overlook if we already saw the thread and answered it. Still, Books could stack since months. Clams can't stack. Some were granted some weren't. Books came on S1 since months anyway.

"Some of the changes will come but some won't, because there is a difference from doing it on a 10 years old server and doing it on a server where all starts at the same pace."

"Ok, I see you want to start with the hard part. But right now PvP is exactly the same shit like before your PvP-Update. If you take a look at budokan, its exactly the same. People still able to put way too much res with costumes, hairstyles and pets. I d suggest to remove all 3 of them just to create some new differences. Like you will do on s2"

But you see, if we remove those bonus, for 30 days or 120 days, whoever purchased the costume before the changes will have those bonus, as the change is applied on new items. I am sure you can imagine the amount of complains. Or you want to suggest to remove those items for 30 and 120 days?