Wrong ban?

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

Pingu Pingu :)

• MakavelY

cucu

• Pingu

bau

• [GM]Elspeth

You get a random Event twice a day and a big seasonal Event instead.

• [GM]Elspeth

Because the scheduled events are not taking place during the Halloween Event.

• MaiAnh

Why there was no Moonlight boxes event ?

• PaliPali

go play omg

• EmyEmy

Not bad, did not play metin for 5 days bi

• EmyEmy

Hiiiiiii

• Gzanu

mobile payment it`s avaible ?

• Pingu

heloo

• Hiumi

Only with white lion

• ShadowBlade

HeyHo @everyone is it possible to fight from a mount under level 35 ?

• LuxuriaGodOfPvM

I cant log to the game, someone else is having the same problem right now?

• Gzanu

hey yo, it`s about to open a new serve r?

• PrincePersia

shadow on?

• EmyEmy

Please Shadow add halloween items on mall i want my costumes and hats

• EmyEmy

no halloween stuffs on mall yet?

• PrincePersia

no fix?

• deathpool

bug fixes + halloween

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Please kindly justify the decision with specific details regarding the account suspension. It is rather unfair to ban any players account with one simple and generic reason, in this case “real money trade” .

• Hey there,

as i have already told you Ingame, you have to write a Ticket for such matters.

The Forum is the wrong place to discuss such things.

Also, the reason is rather specific, not generic atall.

Real money trades of any sort are forbidden, if you are banned and you received that as your reason, then its quite clear why you are banned.

You (or someone you shared Accounts with) tried to trade items/accounts/etc. for real money.

• As I knew....Mum was a old player in that game, it is not reasonable for Real Money trade...

Its must be some misunderstanding in this case, please to investigate more carefully, cus RMT is a very serious issue.

thanks all Gm team

• Show him the evidences of what he did. You can't one sided say you hold the evidences but not reveal

• Before closing this thread as bans should not be discussed on the forum, I'd like to clarify something because, if there is something we dislike is hypocrysy.

We do not ban anyone without being 100% sure. It is quite the opposite, if we are sure some players do RMT, without solid evidences we won't ban them.

If the ban states that there was Real Money Trade, it means there was. The character who was banned for this, is RokAsian, if Mum is the same person behind this account, then yes is guilty as charged. If it is another player, sorry, your account was shared, you knew the risks, your items were on sale as well, so you have to be banned too. Please check this this thread to remember whats our stance on account sharing. Remember, if one of the GMs shares their accounts and damage is done to players or the game, we get fired immediately we don't say "it was not me it was my friend".

We are not going to share any details on the player who reported you, RokAsian, not even the slightest screenshot or conversation that might give you an hint, because we care for the privacy of who reports. Just like if someone accuse you of hacks or having modded items, we wouldn't disclose your legit bonus, or money spent or playtime count, because is nobody's business, if we say a character is legit, it is legit, without having to demostrate anything or show any personal informations to prove a couple of envy players that they are wrong.

RokBuff, RokLucia and more from the same guild, were banned for the same RMT reason months ago along with all the shared accounts. One player of your guild, wrote to us that his items were sold without his consent while he was on a break, however he had no evidences to show and so no actions were taken. We are not idiots, we know what you do, is just a matter of evidences and in the case of RokAsian we got them and so the ban was casted.

So you can stop this charade pretending to be innocent and maybe grow up a bit and take responsabilities for your actions.

Thread Closed.

PS: You can stop sending email asking how you can solve this situation, we will never give second chances to those who acts like victims on the forum to make others feel pity and create seed of doubts about the admin's decisions, while they secretly ask for solution to our support.