Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

PINGU PENGUIN :thumbsup:

• Pingu

emy :p

• Mr.Joker

so nothing new here aaaaaaa

• EmyEmy

Annoying captcha this one at times ''find cars or hills i find none ''xd

• PaliPali

there's a forum? i thought this was a captcha simulator

• EmyEmy

Pingu :love:

• Hiumi

There are a bit of forum in my capcha

• Pingu

<3

• PaliPali

:stick:

• EmyEmy

I am in prison , save me juare

• EmyEmy

Juare :(

• Juare

emy :(

• PaliPali

it might still fail sometimes :rocketlauncher:

• PaliPali

close and open the website then click the forum button even if you are already of the forum then solve the captcha

• Harksi

that shitty captcha isnt working!!!

• Pingu

jau

• EmyEmy

Juare :(

• Harksi

why is my client freezing in desert ch1 all the time?? what did you do?

• MaiAnh

please fix skill duration (+50% of time )

• TheBestB

Server off?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • i agree with Rihaky. I think you can count on two hands in this forum how many guys want a second server. with s2 s1 will die completely. so you lose the players who really like it to play here. on s2 some new guys start, and they will quit as soon as they started like always. so you have the same problem on the next server. i give it a year and its the same as s1.

like Patrick Star said: we should take bikini bottom and push it somewhere else x)

• One thing contraddict the other. If nobody here wants a S2, then opening one won't kill the S1, as the players who are here today, will continue to play here. By saying that a Server 2 will kill the Server 1 you are admitting that it is wanted. There is no middle way, is either one or the other.

Regardless, as already stated, we are not promoting a server 2 on this forum because we are not interested on luring the players from S1 there, as they are already our players. What we aim is to lure those players who wouldn't start on Server 1 due to the fact that is 10 years old. So what the players of Server 1 think about the Server 2 is not relevant to us as we are not counting them into the equation.

We are working on a Server 2, we are hiring more people to provide a better service overall for both servers as we don't want to close SG, despite it is running since over 10 years.

• I think you are all crazy, peoples cannot play game 24/7 at times games will be empty but I been seeing many players around open your eyes, if players are not chatting does not mean game has no players.

• well where can we have an update about server 2? since you are not going to announce it on this forum....where can we see when it will be live or some stuff like that?

Winter Royale Qualifier !:assaultrifle::dash::minigun::misslelauncher:

• One thing contraddict the other. If nobody here wants a S2, then opening one won't kill the S1, as the players who are here today, will continue to play here. By saying that a Server 2 will kill the Server 1 you are admitting that it is wanted. There is no middle way, is either one or the other.

Regardless, as already stated, we are not promoting a server 2 on this forum because we are not interested on luring the players from S1 there, as they are already our players. What we aim is to lure those players who wouldn't start on Server 1 due to the fact that is 10 years old. So what the players of Server 1 think about the Server 2 is not relevant to us as we are not counting them into the equation.

We are working on a Server 2, we are hiring more people to provide a better service overall for both servers as we don't want to close SG, despite it is running since over 10 years.

It will still happen. It happened even to the biggest Servers, even to GF Servers when they opened the world server. I won't start playing there but from past experiences it's almost certain that a big chunk will. I'm very sure it will damage s1 a lot and I'm also sure that people won't really play consistently on s2... hope the best for both servers nevertheless.

• I do think it wont damage server 1 because old players would not want to restart all over from scratch , there are many who still would play in server 1 and another group of players who would play on both (probably from excitement of having something new and trying out but no they wont quit server one for server 2 to restart from 0).

Server 2 would surely attract new players ie every one new helping out each other same lvl grow and learn together etc balanced and competition same level.

We must not forget this is metin2 sg not metin2 GF this game got lots of potential it will never fail to please players. Consider the staff, they are always available and are helpful, tickets are always answered fast. Shadow does amazing work here and I am sure he will continue doing so, having a server 2 will not ruin the game or close it. Have some faith in dear shadow ^_^

• My friend just told me about SG possibly having a 2nd Server.

Im coming from DE Server and I started back in 2008 and played ever since.. until DSA released - quit a while after that.

I grew up playing Metin same goes for my friends, all of us want a Lv99 max. Server.

Submitting my Survey made my day.. possibly my year, thank you guys!! thank you so much!!

Best regards

• Are there any plans on opening the server closer to the summer or is there no chance on playing Server 2 before the end of the year? Maybe just a rough assessment when it will be released?

• If ure gonna do an oldschool server, i think u should put in an IP blocker, so people only play on one window.

It would change the whole dynamic of the server, there would be exp groups, oldschool guilds with weekly dt runs and people would actually depend on all guild members to play their part, instead of creating their own entire group of characters, which limits the interactive playstyle this game once had. It could be a fun, weaker server for people that currently play to enjoy on the side and it would also draw in a lot of people and not get them straight into "farmer mode".

You would also have to figure out how to balance the item mall, i wouldnt say completely close it like on GF. But people that are rich on the current server, shouldnt be able to spend all their money on odins that they later spend on the new server.

Oh and please dont bring back the old trash quests, they werent good for anybody, quality of life upgrades such as new quests and showing percentage for upgrades etc should still be featured in an oldschool server.

Fivel - Dragon Mage - Elgoria

• I also suggest opening a 2007 style one,hard and slow.

Not too slow, i couldn't deal with 100 movement speed ever again.

And like I said, some quality of life updates should still be featured even in a 2007 build, the game was very annoying and made a lot of things unnecessarily hard. Quests should be rewarding and not a chore just to get rid of the scrolls. Skills shouldn't be bugged, like it was the case for many skills back then. And the item shop should be still open, as this is the one thing that already drives most people to the current server.

Fivel - Dragon Mage - Elgoria