[CHANGE] "Memory" for items in a shop

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• XxXAliXxX

Thank you Emy. Elsphet answered my pm very fast and she is working on my issue.She is Really nice and responsible. :thumbsup:

• XxXAliXxX

6 DAYS passed fom my Ticket and there is NO ANY ANSWER on my problem!

• XxXAliXxX

Thanks Emy,I Sent her my Issue Right now.

• EmyEmy

:hi: :gamer: :golly: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

• EmyEmy

oh Ali pm Elspeth then she mostly on discord ch giving support

• Cassidy

@KataYagami you're welcome

• XxXAliXxX

That so weird!!! 5 days and no answer on my ticket! Emy I also sent a pm to Tary on discord you sent here.But She didn't answer too!!

• KotaYagami

Cassidy thanks alot for the help, really appreciate it :)

• Cassidy

@KataYagami I just posted a guide maybe it helps you if that's an issue. Cheers!

• EmyEmy

yes its working fine^^

• KotaYagami

is the game working ? cant log in

• EmyEmy

https://discord.gg/Vq67NCe

• EmyEmy

Ali join discord metin sg and speak to GM

• EmyEmy

sg2 is P server

• xaptu

is this official server or pserver

• xaptu

hey

• XxXAliXxX

3rd day still no answer... i bought something 300kk gold is gone but no item I received...

• EmyEmy

Maybe your ticket was pointless?

• XxXAliXxX

Created by Ali Pakzad 02/19/2020 10:55 AM But Still no answer? this is not a live support message or Email or other thing i have a profile in support center and i have my my sent tickets in my profile :modo:

• XxXAliXxX

Are you sure all tickets are answered? so where is my tickets answer? :thumbsup:

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • -What I want to suggest is: when for example someone put a shop with Thief Gloves at 400k each one, the game can memorize that so you dont need to write 400k for each Thief Glove and this with any other item (well, maybe for weapons, armors and accs this cant work) you put in your shop (in both type of shops, normal shop and shopbox from itemshop).

Currently this happen with the shopbox after you close your shop and still have some items there. You take them away and if you put again the item in the shopbox, the game remember the price of that item. But if you put another item (the same, a thief glove), for that new thief glove you need to write the price again.

-Another suggestion regarding shops is for normal shops. Unlike shopbox, normal shops not work like a store and if you put your item there, you will still have the item in inventory. So I want to suggest the function that these shops have in GF servers, when you put your item in the shop, in your inventory that item turns in another color so you can know that the item is already done with its price and placed on the shop.

Hope I explained myself decently :D

• according to your first suggestion, i think, that works already with the "silken bundle" from general store.

Yeah, I didnt know it, never used it xd. Anyway, I dont see why this cannot be implemented on the normal shop or shopbox. I mean, the shopbox is even something where we need to spend TPs.

p.d: Sry for the delay xd, this was a few days before easter event and later I forget about it.