Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Hiumi

Will we have any event for anniversary?

• Legano

If you need a challenge try s1. Not full of players but lots of fun

• vertical

guys how can i play server 2?

• Thoreau

Is anyone playing S1 or it's pretty over of S1?

• JohnWickTR

How long does maintenance take?

• wlochatybobr

hi got problem with patcher, just downloaded it from home page, and it freeze at 0.3% and exits. Any ideas what can be wrong? I've already exit antyvirus

• Hiumi

Celebiee did u evolve it? Do u have armed/military horsr?

• Celebiee

hey, when can i attack from my mount ?

• Hiumi

Desired sit and wait xD

• SiiiXxHD

Buy Stone of Evasion +6 pm me ingame or here...Ingame: SiiiXx

• SiiiXxHD

SONYKK's Shopbox? Is the person online? PM

• Degmond

You will have to suggest them

• Desired

Waiting for the same update like in server 2.

• cpt00

Iron plate +9 price ?

• perses

why patcher of new game he dnt dowloading

• perses

hello any ga gm

• [CoMa]Shadow

it works https://www.metin2sg.com/

• emsej2

homepage dont work?

• [CoMa]Shadow

It is always the 10% of the tec points you purchase, purchase not spend.

• Ken

hello guys, can somebody tells me how i get MP points?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • So i guess second server not gonna happened

Let's hope it stays this way or metin2sg is over... plenty of server tried starting a new one several years after s1 started and it almost always did more bad than good .... I took a lil break from sg and reading about a possible 2nd server scared me a bit lol

• Because the announcement section is for news about this server not about a potential one. Now let me ask you a question, if the new server needs the players of the server 1, then whats the point of opening it?

Because all from this server have everything.:)) verry simple.. The market its almost dead, only changers are still selling, all players have G or P skills, verry few comming to buy books, items,etc.. If i cant sell i cant buy better, if i cant buy better , borring and stop playng hard, only from time in time..etc. New server means new beginning for all, no G,P skills, no good+9 items no all +5+6 stone, will be hard play for all who want join new server

• Because all from this server have everything.:)) verry simple.. The market its almost dead, only changers are still selling, all players have G or P skills, verry few comming to buy books, items,etc.. If i cant sell i cant buy better, if i cant buy better , borring and stop playng hard, only from time in time..etc. New server means new beginning for all, no G,P skills, no good+9 items no all +5+6 stone, will be hard play for all who want join new server

and from 100 players playing sg, 10 have fun to start at new one. dont get me wrong, i like this game, but the empty market isnt bc there is no new server, it is bc the game is like 30 years old

• ya it`s old and all know what its happened in all game. They better rewrrite mods for weapons, armours,and etc.. there are only 3-4 weapons for all in game[there ar emore but all junk] from levwl 30-90..? fms,-level 30 fan-bell, poison,level 75 fan, bell. And that one who say in 1-2 week all gave again P skill sthat wrong, Drop of good books are rare, somethimes you dont drop 1xaura in 2-3 days. and if 30-40 players search for same books its amost 100% will not be full of marcket with it soon

• From over 500 polls which we are sure were unique, as several were doubles, we could see that the community overall agrees on these points:

1. Starting the server with a lower cap and add contents slowly, while asking the community suggestions to improve those contents to fit the gameplay better.
    2. Everyone strongly agrees about few quests, with good rewards, but with the option of daily quests or dropped mission scrolls.
    3. Almost 85% voted against the Lykan
    4. There is an indecision about the sash, mainly because the players don't like the system that they saw elswhere, so for the time being it won't be added.
    5. Rarity system seems to be appreciated as long as you can find the scrolls by killing high level monsters with higher cooldown
    6. Almost everyone wants the DSS with lower success rate but higher bonus
    7. +6 Stones will come on high level items only

This is what Elspeth post on elitepvpers about the outcome of the poll. They havent say when a new server will be open yet.

• So pretty much just a copy of server 1.

I still don't know why we should have the second server.

With few more updates on current server this server would be there for few more years. The other servers also tried opening new server and they failed hardly.

"I am not lost, I am on my way!"

• So ye, it seems that these votes bring just a copy of s1 and more than half the votes come from s1 players so if this will actually happen will be funny to see a new server starting with 100 new players. Half of them would quit after few weeks and the base would still be the same players from s1.

It's true that new server might bring more profit on short term but on long term will dissolve both s1 and s2.

If this opens, i will still be here, pointing my fingers towards those desperate s2 spamming this thread who would most likely quit after few weeks. Unfortunetly, "i told you so" won't help anymore.

• I'm pretty sure s2 would have a huge start with more than 100 players, however just like several other servers showed, both will decline a lot in a short amount of time and s1 will die out completely. I cant believe they are believing the people on epvp when those are known for binging new servers and leaving after a few weeks. Crossing my fingers that the team won't make this mistake

• Add daily quests on Main server with a semi good reward system to make a direct Coin/money injection for players who don’t have time to farm 24/7 like me and increase ur lvl cap to 150 and i’ll come back on S1

• come on guys. I know some of you are gonna hate me for saying this, but a new server is gonna bring some "new" players into this game.
    As it is now, there is no competition and its never gonna have that, because almost everyone that is still playing on this server, is playing for many years. And i know that friendships and mainly the community made u keep playing, like most of the rpg's, so why can't you start all over again and compete with some fresh blood? Meet new ppl etc. Since you got your friends you can easily do that, and even meet new ones.
    There is no point to keep playing here for u instead of a brand new server. More like a format, rly. Since its from the same team, its probably still gonna be one of the best metin2 servers out there
    Most of the old players are just starting new players again and again until they reach the maximum possible gear, stuff, etc, get bored, starting another player, and keep going like that. Whats the point here?
    Also, with this server, all the updates, the good and the bad updates and changes, the stuff became much better at judging which thing was bad and which was good for the server and the community, and they are gonna add just the good things to another server. S2 would be pretty great.. at least in my opinion