Heavens Lair 2

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• PaliPali

pfft shoo

• EmyEmy

Forum Lottery should be posted on Tary's wall not here on shoutbox

• PaliPali

03 17 25 38 49 + 04 06

• Jinxie

So Tary.. Any news ? xd about anniversary event or anything

• EmyEmy

2018 anni event was on 5oc to 14th oct so it will be around oct i think

• EmyEmy

Anniversary event i think yes ofc why not oo

• Hiumi

Will we have any event for anniversary?

• Legano

If you need a challenge try s1. Not full of players but lots of fun

• vertical

guys how can i play server 2?

• Thoreau

Is anyone playing S1 or it's pretty over of S1?

• JohnWickTR

How long does maintenance take?

• wlochatybobr

hi got problem with patcher, just downloaded it from home page, and it freeze at 0.3% and exits. Any ideas what can be wrong? I've already exit antyvirus

• Hiumi

Celebiee did u evolve it? Do u have armed/military horsr?

• Celebiee

hey, when can i attack from my mount ?

• Hiumi

Desired sit and wait xD

• SiiiXxHD

Buy Stone of Evasion +6 pm me ingame or here...Ingame: SiiiXx

• SiiiXxHD

SONYKK's Shopbox? Is the person online? PM

• Degmond

You will have to suggest them

• Desired

Waiting for the same update like in server 2.

• cpt00

Iron plate +9 price ?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • The question is, is there a specific rooms with more mobs than usual? Like hunters rooms in hl1?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another question, is there a place where you can lvl up to 90-95 with not bad xp and decent drop? I know in floor 11 and V3 you got pretty decent XP but cant say that about the drop.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aguilaz ().

• Heaven Lair 1/2 Maps - Ice Witch Location

in this thread, post #4, there is hunter room in hl2

About exp, you can try exping while killing metins 95-105, but that would take long time

at hunter room in hl2 I get 0,08% on 92lv per room without exp rings,

if you are willing to take your time with exping, i suggest going hl2

maybe you drop desired by many people counterattack strategy

it depends if you are in a rush with lvling up or you just want to get some experience while farming ;)

• go there once to test what gives you better experience in let's say 10min, if metins, lure mobs away and focus on 3 metins, they should respawn by the time you kill the third, just keep in mind that more metins you kill the more mobs will there be on the floor if you don't clean brutal spawn after destroying metin, more mobs more lags more chance for disconnect, i suggest getting 20exp in boots,shield,necklace, and waiting for NW bonus exp if you want to make this really fast

• go there once to test what gives you better experience in let's say 10min, if metins, lure mobs away and focus on 3 metins, they should respawn by the time you kill the third, just keep in mind that more metins you kill the more mobs will there be on the floor if you don't clean brutal spawn after destroying metin, more mobs more lags more chance for disconnect, i suggest getting 20exp in boots,shield,necklace, and waiting for NW bonus exp if you want to make this really fast

Metins in 11 floor give 0 exp and the spawn gets really ugly and laggy.

Aguilaz Go lvl in 11 floor, use boosters and whatever you need and don't touch metins, just focus on killing long range mobs. If you touch metins your lvling time is finished.

• Ok, taking notes. I was yesterday with my mage doing a dt alone and got stuck like 40 mins in floor 11, my mage went from lvl 69 to 74 just getting metins but i think was more the mobs i was killing meananwhile than the metins.

• i leveld there till 94just at metins. need arround 2 hours from 93 to 94 without any exp bonus in equipment. get 1.4% per metin+ arround 0.2 for the mobs from the metin. And leveling at metins is way easier then leveling at the mobs.

• Then metins do give xp? Im 87 right now and my goal is 90, and prob 95 at some point. I dont have XP bonus on eq but i do have 70% xp increase with ring and pasive bonus. I will try metins first because is easier then switch to mobs and compare.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aguilaz ().

• Already got 90, is easier doing metins and you get decent xp.

Got more questions about HL2, im farming in the hunters room and i want know if there is any place i can check the drops on that room. Becasue at X level you get even more drops, want to see if its worth for me to get more level or not.