[CHANGE] Easter Event

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • My suggestion is to replace the Easter Metins with the classic Easter Boxes that drop from monsters, similar with Christmas boxes and Anniversary boxes.

I ask this because imo and maybe other people's opinions, killing metins to drop countless types of eggs is not enjoyable, especially because finding metins while 10 other people search in the same map is pretty challenging and then you get a bunch of the same type of eggs and if i remember well there were like 20 types of eggs needed to get a box.

Another way would be to make it similar to Halloween Event, where you get half item from Special Metins and half item from monsters, then everyone is happy to farm the way they like most.

This way is cleaner and nicer.

• It won't change because the event was always loved. Whoever say that is a challenge to find metins is simply wrong. The spawn rate was always very generous and since the metins continues to spawn even if other metins are present, there were some maps where the eggs simply accumulated.

• It won't change because the event was always loved. Whoever say that is a challenge to find metins is simply wrong. The spawn rate was always very generous and since the metins continues to spawn even if other metins are present, there were some maps where the eggs simply accumulated.

Compared to other major events is nothing close...ask any player what he prefers Easter Event or Christmas Event / Anniversary i think you know the answer. Every event is loved and welcomed even if it's not so good as others but it doesn't mean it can't be better.

• We don't do events to fill your pockets. We do events so that you can do something different than you do every other day. You kill Monsters and Metins every day. This event is somehow different as you have to collect baskets and eggs.

We are not going to change it.