NewBe Question for sure

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

OMG Juare :))) welcome <3 I did not see you in game yet!

• Juare

emymemememymym

• EmyEmy

:dash:

• EmyEmy

No ? why:(

• react

Elspeth pls ban her already

• react

????

• EmyEmy

React ? stop it u nab xD

• juli7505

Forum Lottery:

• UnkoJP

Summer is not yet in SG. Due to the COVID-19, there wont be any summer invite xD

• Hiumi

Na, we dont have that kind of events

• DerStevy

Is here some Summer event?

• PrincePersia

thanx guys

• EmyEmy

Just send a ticket for bugs with screenshots.

• Fivel

Is there any thread where we can submit bugs?

• ALmoSIQaR

Shadow - is there new costumes in this week?

• jackywin814

shadow here? got something wanna ask 1 qeustion only

• PaliPali

happy bday Prince! may you have many many years to come : :growup:

• SirCrowley

Happy Birthday :bday:

• bombardieru

oww happy bday PrincePersia

• EmyEmy

Prince Happy Birthday :beer:

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hello,

i got some questions about this server:

1. Wiki

- The Wiki isnt correct ? But Why ? The Server is online since 2009 wtf.

2. Critical, Piercing Strikes

- Where can i get some ? In Videos on Youtube the Player always have 200 pieces of it. :pillepalle:

3. Alchemy

- I started the Quest with Lvl30 but i dont dropp some Dragenstones? ( My Level is 35 )

4. Which level?

- Should i stay on level 35 and farm, or should i rush to 55 and farm and do quests ?

King Regards

Keezo weezo

• Hello.

1. Which part exactly?

2. You can get them from quest and some big events (easter, anniversary etc)

3. Monsters drop it randomly and drop rate isn't so high.

4. No big difference between 35 and 55. You can farm good on both levels. You should find guide on forum about farming on those levels.

Have a nice day.

"I am not lost, I am on my way!"

• Just want to point out that the wiki is not complete because no player ever did it. We, the team, did it. Between managing the server, creating contents, helding events, enduring fair gameplay by spotting and banning bots and hackers, we did also what in every other games, the community does.

The server opened on 2009, but it was the same as any other server, so the players simply used other's wiki rather than building our own. With the times the contents differed as we approached the gamers for what they wanted, having fun, rather than milking money from them.

If you check other Metin2 Servers, their wiki is not up to date either, cause the players stopped caring maybe due to disliking recent updates or any other reasons, still you don't see any teamler doing it, because it is not their job. Their job is to provide the tools, the community must do the rest.

Since 2013 to today, only 3 players applied to do the wiki, 2 of them quit after the first week cause they had no time.

• why not make the wiki open for all, so everyone can edit it?

• Give me the right, i fill it.

I Play here since 4 Days and i cant find nothing .. well its worse for new player, cause your wiki isnt 100% same like Gameforger Servers.

• Give me the right, i fill it.

I Play here since 4 Days and i cant find nothing .. well its worse for new player, cause your wiki isnt 100% same like Gameforger Servers.

I just surfed through our wiki and everything seems to be alright, all the items and upgrades materials, quests, herbs, bonuses and pretty much everything useful. What exactly you can't find ?

Also, you can see the rewards inside moonlight boxes, they apply for L boxes. The difference is that M drop red changers and S drop green changers and green hermits.

• why not make the wiki open for all, so everyone can edit it?

We did in the past. The edits had to be approved, so we had to check every edit done and see if the infos were correct, which they weren't, actually many edits were just done to destroy the wiki and not to add contents. The few who applied, spammed us non stop on skype asking what do put on the wiki, like drops, material items, so you can, hopefully, understand that if we have to write these infos on skype to a player who then copy and paste on the wiki, isn't less time consuming doing the wiki all by ourselves?