Server2 Votepage?

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• PaliPali

pfft shoo

• EmyEmy

Forum Lottery should be posted on Tary's wall not here on shoutbox

• PaliPali

03 17 25 38 49 + 04 06

• Jinxie

So Tary.. Any news ? xd about anniversary event or anything

• EmyEmy

2018 anni event was on 5oc to 14th oct so it will be around oct i think

• EmyEmy

Anniversary event i think yes ofc why not oo

• Hiumi

Will we have any event for anniversary?

• Legano

If you need a challenge try s1. Not full of players but lots of fun

• vertical

guys how can i play server 2?

• Thoreau

Is anyone playing S1 or it's pretty over of S1?

• JohnWickTR

How long does maintenance take?

• wlochatybobr

hi got problem with patcher, just downloaded it from home page, and it freeze at 0.3% and exits. Any ideas what can be wrong? I've already exit antyvirus

• Hiumi

Celebiee did u evolve it? Do u have armed/military horsr?

• Celebiee

hey, when can i attack from my mount ?

• Hiumi

Desired sit and wait xD

• SiiiXxHD

Buy Stone of Evasion +6 pm me ingame or here...Ingame: SiiiXx

• SiiiXxHD

SONYKK's Shopbox? Is the person online? PM

• Degmond

You will have to suggest them

• Desired

Waiting for the same update like in server 2.

• cpt00

Iron plate +9 price ?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • No promo will ever make the server younger or the community more friendly to newcomers.

I am kind of a newcomer and happy with this server. Helpers answer extremely quickly, you can make decent money even with selling weapons and skillbooks to the npc and you don't have to bother with walking long ways, because you drop return scrolls. The prices are only high if you aim for top-notch stuff. As soon as its a nimbus boot and not phoenix shoes you pay very little for a fine combination of bonuses. At the same time you can make tons of money with changers. My start was really smooth, because good fms+9 are literally thrown after you and the most beginner stuff can be bought cheaply from npcs.

In my opinion its no speculation that many players will leave the first server as soon as a new one is released. Look at the hunters ranking. Not even 100 players (from the high lvl category) have farmed metins and its the third day of the week. So even the bare possibility of a second server makes players stop using the current server.

Heres why I am sceptical about new servers. Many players are hopeful to be one of the top players on a new server. Gameforge made this hope to their business model. They open a new server and many "this time everything will be better"-gamers play there and buy dragon coins until they realize this "new" server has the same problems as the old one. The server dies and Gameforge merges them with older servers......just to open a new server soon after, to get the money of the "this time everything will be better"-gamers again.

What most posters before me consider the biggest disadventage of the current SG Server seems to be the prices. In a new server there will be natuarally less top notch items. Yet the demand for such items will still be high. So prices might be even higher on a newer server.

Sorry for so much text. I have nothing against a new server. It's just that the time I invested in the current server is kind of wasted.

• c`mon guys ...why are you guys so scared that the server will die if they open a new one? people just wont come to play SG from different reasons...main reason would be that its too old...people got already main chars full legendary stuff...3-4 farmers full...budokan farmers...etc....and they are bored or left already ...making a new server is good for both ...players and the company...the company needs to stay alive also they need some profit...if you expect them to keep the game alive with events and constant updates.....then they need players...if you look at it from this point of view...would you rather see the whole game closing down in few years or just put your egos on the side and let them start a new server....other companies got 6-7 servers or more...and the older servers are still there and alive....you know this company will not let it die...they will find a way to keep both servers alive :) so please guys don`t be against it ...we all need a change sometimes....especially the company...i mean c`mon ...they let us decide ...i think they are too nice to us...most of the companies they dont even ask their players ...they do whatever they want...they start new servers regardless if people need a new server or not...so instead of being so selfish ...tell all your friends SG is starting a new server...:) its a nice chance for all of us to catch up with old friends and meet new ones . sorry for the wall of text :S

• shadow how`s the poll translation going ? when can we expect to have it ready approximately ?:S i would just skip that part and just start the server already :D

in my opinion if you want the team to deliver a nice new server u have to give them space and time.

For me the later and more organized the better.

• lets admit, who dont want new server are pro players who already got rich at old one. they wont be making much money because every possible new player will play at new one so they wont be able to sell their farmed stuff(can be changers, can be flame keys, anything)

and who want new server are basically amateurs who lost hope of catching old players

selfish reasons. cant blame. we have democracy for that

• When you get higher level you start drop better moonlight boxes and same is with event low drop moonlight [ S ] which drop hemit higher drop [ M] which drop red changer
    high lvl drop [L] which contain blue changer
    Chrismtas | Valentines event work same way. with higher level you get better event boxes which contains more expensiv items

For people who can do hell runs (lvl 100 min), the drop of moon L is worse than lvl 91,92,93. I asked some people, lvl 97, and in 2 hours 1500 moon L, in the good spot ofc. A lvl 92 in 2 hours can get almost 2200 moon L, in the good spot again. And farming moons is boring as hell. I dont see any reason to complain about them getting flame keys. Its their advantages. As well as lvl 65-75 have the advantage of farm 4 metins lvl 70 with 5% drop of red changer per channel, or lvl 35 farmers, or etc. Every range of lvls has their advantages and disadvantages.

lets admit, who dont want new server are pro players who already got rich at old one. they wont be making much money because every possible new player will play at new one so they wont be able to sell their farmed stuff(can be changers, can be flame keys, anything)

and who want new server are basically amateurs who lost hope of catching old players

Au contraire my friend.

Why they dont want a new server when they already have all things upgraded, full bonus, etc? They are the most bored of the server. They have almost no challenges.

People like me who still have more path to walk are who will not want the new server cause the drop of population will affect the market.

• Au contraire my friend.

Why they dont want a new server when they already have all things upgraded, full bonus, etc? They are the most bored of the server. They have almost no challenges.

People like me who still have more path to walk are who will not want the new server cause the drop of population will affect the market.

lack of players cause their boredom, not that they have no path to walk

do u think the people who has done everything will do the same thing at new server? the thing is a game is something you play when you 'are' bored. i mean if you done a game go play another game. only one game cant offer you an entertainment of a lifetime.

i think lets open a new server and let those guys play there who have hype. then after some time connect both servers. everyone happy. for example me, i wont play at new server bcs i dont want it but i can see this will be good for the server to gain much new players and much $.

• Hello Everybody

First: There is no new players only if you guys call the old players which are stop playing before few years and now they are back, bcs who are playing old games like Metin2?

Second: I read some post from you guys, and i understand you all, everybody want the fun from begging of playing.

And the last i will bet on one guy or he is not even human being. He will start playing the new server and i'm 100% sure he will be the TOP player the best farmer on server + if he got lucky he will be Nr1 in PvP too. His name is ( Onyekuru. )

If someone thinks i'm wrong? Than proof it !!!

I wish you all Good Luck and have the fun on the new server, enjoy till you can !!!. Never gIVE uP, only if you don't have something more important. Good Bye maybe we see us for millions off years.

• lets admit, who dont want new server are pro players who already got rich at old one. they wont be making much money because every possible new player will play at new one so they wont be able to sell their farmed stuff(can be changers, can be flame keys, anything)

I want new server.

1. I'm fighting same people for years. New server will bring new opponents. Even tho now since the update is new, there are many things to do in current server but it wont help 'us' to get new opponents.

2. Boredom. Pvp is skipped by 90% of players. If they cant win at first try, they wont ever try again. ( but thats the habit, unfortunately).

And since server 1 will stay, imo new server is always welcome.

Take care everyone.

Never gave in
    Never gave up
    Im the only thing im afraid of.

HowHigh

• great news, new server could bring new things, new developments, and new gamestylez.

Leave server 1 old school, bring server 2 with the new stuff. (Ex. Sash, lycan, lvl pet, new dungeons or whatever new things could bring.)

Make server 2 into a battle royal event/gameplay, thats the model/mode of games nowadays. Be the first mmorpg with a battle royal.

Winter Royale Qualifier !:assaultrifle::dash::minigun::misslelauncher:

• They should bring Lycan or I don’t know what else could be new ? New maps ? New Items ? It’s nothing new we see it already many times till now. But If they bring Lycan then it’s possible many players from others servers start too bcs now is 2019y and the others server already have Lycan and it’s cool Lycan is so powerful i mean he looks so amazing.

• Seelenruf please tell us what's "newschool" server for you? and what label you give to the existing Metin2SG?

A Newschool server is for me if the server have too many features. like the sash, new weapons, higher lv, thousands of new items, lycan, too fast lvling and so on. and i give .SG the label of Oldschool. ofc .SG is not the 2008 Metin with lv 99, having +6 con on a weapon and youre god, or having a lv 30+7 weapon and youre ruling the world. but .SG did not evolved that much like .de for example.

.SG is a nice server where you have to work, where you have to farm, and not like newschool servers just killing metins for all uppitems and kill bosses for the new weapons. .SG dont have those newschool aspects imo and this is what i love about it. i dont want to get overwhelmed with thousands of new stuff. i like the oldschool, and from all servers, officals and pservers i know, is .SG the best oldschool server. (theres one 2009 pserver, but with like 30 players, so its not rly worth since you need to trade on those oldschool servers but u cant)

• We need Newschool. And this right one now is Oldschool for new players it’s hard without money and items they need 5-6 months to finish P skils and make good pvm items. Rich people need 3-4 days. Then pvp eq and leveling till 115 or 120 for normal players it’s hard for normal which doesn’t spend all day for farming. For rich players it’s like 10-15 days max. So yea we need Newschool we want make pvp and pvm items for 4-6 months not 2-3 years.

• Ppl will vote for a 2nd server of the current state and not for a 2nd server of sg which is newschool. i prefer a 2nd server which is 1:1 with s1. why? cause i love the concept of this server. and its 10 years old.

• Ppl will vote for a 2nd server of the current state and not for a 2nd server of sg which is newschool. i prefer a 2nd server which is 1:1 with s1. why? cause i love the concept of this server. and its 10 years old.

Then why would they open a new server if players vote to be exactly like this one lul. Just because your like it? rofl xD

edit: I also highly doubt anybody mentally sane would play an exact server like this one because guess what...? It will end up in an almost unplayable state like this one... With an oversaturated and overpriced market, with players abusing dungeons like there is no tormmorow and so on. But don't listen to me go ahead and keep playing the server you like.

PS: " i give .SG the label of Oldschool. [...] SG dont have those newschool aspects [...] .SG the best oldschool server. ". undecided much?

The game must be a girl cuz im always in it.

The post was edited 2 times, last by SirPic ().

• WE NEED Newschool SERVER WE NEED SOMETHING WHERE WE CAN MAKE FULL ITEMS FOR MAX HALF YEAR.

But what's the point if they open the same one as the first one??? Again making 3-4 years gears ? And Rich players come and make it for 20 days ? Common you kidding me it's not funny no enjoyable man or guys pls what's wrong with you all we want fun, but no you people want again Horror.

The main problem is: If again Rich players starting play,the normal ones will be their's slaves and normal player will need some of years till finish items, but rich player will finish it for 2-3 weeks.

We Need server where we could be all the same for half year max.

• there will be a poll which will include all these questions...things like ...do you want the lycan ? yes or no ...or do you want a sash ...yes or no...things like that...so we`ll see...i personaly would like what you guys call new school...why ? because SG needs something new...why would they copy paste the same thing again? new server new experience...hopefully more players etc :)