Server2 Votepage?

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • If some big youtuber start playing this server many new players also join.

As I started it wasnt as easy as now. There wasnt "keep stats" on changers or a orc maze or even green changers.

This server is so easy and has the most friendly community of all metin servers.

For me it´s no good idea to start a new server.

Maybe there should be some changes for example shopsearch or watched shop information & the new guildwar is not cool too on first server before starting a new.

Greets & Good luck with 2. server

• We hired a lot of youtubers, had a lot of registrations, but the players quit on the starting levels. Which is what led to the changes we made in the low-mid levels.

Sure we put a shop search and you think hordes of players will join? So they can quickly find the overpriced items on the market that none of you decide to lower even thou they are meant for new players?

The thing is this, you all think the server lacks or is behind or doesn't offer enough contents, I don't think is the case. It's easy to add bugged untested and unsecure stuff, that have nothing to do with the gameplay, I mean you can always do a reset, if we didn't care we would surely do this kind of business plan.

I could be right, I could be wrong, I suppose that once the poll will be ready, if we will have tons of unique registrations it means the server is good enough to attract new players and the contents were not the issue.

• As much as i love .SG i wouldnt play actively here. i love the competition, which i wont have on s1. i dont get why ppl say s2 would die soon, why should it? a lot of ppl want to be the first, want to get good eq and kill ppl in pvp. its easier and more fun on a fresh server with much more ppl. i would love a 2nd server, like a lot of other ppl.

one important fact is, that .SG a nice oldschool server and we know it wont shutdown between a day. it gives us the security that we dont waste our time. also the Itemshop is fair, i always loved it.

• Shop search works, and people will still put ridiculous prices. I think the new server could use some twinkering with the rarity system and the stones (+6 is quite op and makes you able to solo stuff), maybe limiting soul stones when level 35. Let me find the poll and I will participate.

• Shop search works, and people will still put ridiculous prices. I think the new server could use some twinkering with the rarity system and the stones (+6 is quite op and makes you able to solo stuff), maybe limiting soul stones when level 35. Let me find the poll and I will participate.

1. Add shop search tool.
    2. Nerf +5 +6 Stones especialy def stone ( 150 def is too much, now even more because of pierce system change )

3. New server must cooperate with youtubers from different countries.

4. We could add flags of country next to helpers.

5. Change Solo Dungeon system : example if normaly you can make orc maze every hour, when you solo it you must wait 4-6 hours but you get same rewards as with group

• dont worry about +6 stones they can only get craftet with hell run drops. And those wont be around on the new server for some time. Not on mass at least.

so this is still big advantage for high lvl players
    they can make laater easily PRo 35 lvl drop with +6 stones who can kill every metin.

Advantaging high levels is not good to keep new players coming.

to get high level you need good gear

to buy good gear you need a lot of money
    to get a lot of money you need high level ( better moon drop | every event is likeable for high level as well )

• What's the point of lvl up to high lvl if there are not advantages for them? -.-

I dont want the shop search tool, that is for svs with city1 full of shops. You want something? Search for it, the one who will be quicker/luckier will be the one who get the best things. It's a part of this game (obviously like I said on svs with full shops in the whole city1 this is something neccesary).

I dont want too a new server, there arent enough people on the current one. A new one will drop the population even more (myself will be playing probably on the new if it will be released xd).

• What's the point of lvl up to high lvl if there are not advantages for them? -.-

I dont want the shop search tool, that is for svs with city1 full of shops. You want something? Search for it, the one who will be quicker/luckier will be the one who get the best things. It's a part of this game (obviously like I said on svs with full shops in the whole city1 this is something neccesary).

I dont want too a new server, there arent enough people on the current one. A new one will drop the population even more (myself will be playing probably on the new if it will be released xd).

When you get higher level you start drop better moonlight boxes and same is with event low drop moonlight [ S ] which drop hemit higher drop [ M] which drop red changer
    high lvl drop [L] which contain blue changer
    Chrismtas | Valentines event work same way. with higher level you get better event boxes which contains more expensiv items

• so this is still big advantage for high lvl players
    they can make laater easily PRo 35 lvl drop with +6 stones who can kill every metin.

Advantaging high levels is not good to keep new players coming.

to get high level you need good gear

to buy good gear you need a lot of money
    to get a lot of money you need high level ( better moon drop | every event is likeable for high level as well )

What stops you from lvling up ? To drop moon L you need lvl 91, you can get lvl 86 in v3 with literally the worst eq you could ever have and it takes little time, after that you can go to HL1, all you need is a decent pvm weapon, 40+ block and 20 absorbed to hp (u don't even need faint res). Also if you make a good buffer, i am ready to take a bet that you can lvl up in v3 and hl1 with the items u get from low lvl quests (clean 2000hp items) and a fms 40+ dmg (it costs max 300kk).

I don't understand why some players always find excuses and complain about how they can't compete with high lvls, this is just called laziness and lack of desire. To give you an example, there was a player iPsycho he was new player, he started from scratch idk how many months ago and he made top pvm items in months or even weeks of farming and improving. There are countless examples of new players that made amazing items in just a few months of playing.

All you need is to invest either time or money.

If you expect to make good items over night, without any effort, this is not the right game for you.

• The mentality behind all these demands is that on a new server, players that on this old server are too lazy to recover the gap between lvl 1 and lvl 90+, would start as being already on top (if you can call it like that).

On the other hand, the risks involved in opening a second server is huge because like we already saw in this thread, the old server would start losing players whilst server 2 is far from being considered sustainable. Why ? Because the players that are too lazy to start here, would most likely quit playing there aswell when things become harder.

There is literally no difference between this server and a new server, other than the prices, but this is just an illusion because inflation always occurs and is always fair.

If here a blue changer costs 35kk and 200 moonlight L cost 30kk, on the new server would cost maybe 3.5 and 3kk, keeping the same proportions.

The overall metin2 population is in decline since many years ago, like i previously said the game is very old so a "new" server would not make it more attractive. The only way to keep it alive is with the right updates, for both low lvls and high lvls.

• If a new Server comes out ofc the first server will lose players. its a normal thing because even the old players want competition and want to be first. they have the experience of s1 and know what to do they have a advantage. if i remember back to the time ive played metin2.de they started a new server and this server had for a year a high population (.de is shit, thats why just a year.) a few private servers also have a 2nd server and it have a high population. its just more fun its more challengening

even if .SG will start to do updates like i get a fms+9 with 40 avg with lv 30 for free i wouldnt play here. this server is too old, enough ppl have unique gear which i need years to get. i'm not lazy, but its not a challenge for me or even fun if i farm a stone or boss, someone comes and i kill him and then i see a lv 105 full pvp assassin at me which kills me or something like that.

i played yesterday 5 hrs at s1. ive seen 1 guy in the 5 hrs at map2, it felt like im playing on my own hamachi server.
    also metin2.SG is a companie which wants money. the financial aspect is a important thing. new server - new ppl - competition - lots of ppl want to be the very best like ash ketchum in pokemon and spends money. i also would spend a lot of money for s2.

• ??????????????????????????????

• Will that second server start as Classic Metin2? Not with that new updates with new dungeos, or will be just another Server 1 but when people start over? Anyways im excited for this, i was waiting for a new SG server, becasue SG has a good ItemShop/Game Balance.

• I am 100% on board with opening a new server, but the problems that the first server have will occur on the second one as well in time, if u keep the same recipe.

The worst problem with this game is the huge gap between an old vs an new player. How someone new will compete with a player that start just 1 year before him? simple u cant, unless u add a game mode that will make the game enjoyable for the new and old players at same time.

• I am 100% on board with opening a new server, but the problems that the first server have will occur on the second one as well in time, if u keep the same recipe.

The worst problem with this game is the huge gap between an old vs an new player. How someone new will compete with a player that start just 1 year before him? simple u cant, unless u add a game mode that will make the game enjoyable for the new and old players at same time.

Man are you kidding ? Did you read what i wrote earlier ? You can compete with anyone but you have to invest time or money.

The gap between an old vs new player is not a "problem", it's natural to improve in time, not over night like you expect.

You are talking about adding "a game mode that will make the game enjoyable for the new and old players at same time"

Please expand your ideas and come with practical solutions, not only abstract.

• Maybe are u the one who kidding himself and others? How a newbie will ever be able to compete with someone playing even 1year before him? If i have to enjoy my time in game after months i simple start playing somewhere else, which i did. Coz masochist gameplay isnt for myself.