My Suggestions for Low-level

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Onyekuru

wtb poison+9 45 avg

• Radioactive

tary explain lottery pls <3

• EmyEmy

Woot? Xd

• A.O.S

uve been freed

• Fivel

Well that sucks:P

• EmyEmy

Haha im curious unkojp

• UnkoJP

because of many reasons XD

• EmyEmy

banned why? ;l

• UnkoJP

Fivel, i have 8avg 5skill lvl 48 sura armor, but I guess im banned xd

• deathpool

3º in hunter ranking has any prize? :P

• Onyekuru

yes 49 avg is very good

• Fivel

Anyone got a lv 48 Sura armor? I mean like any at all..

• SirPic

no we don't

• mfker

[CHANGE] We need CHINESE LANGUAGE

• JaviitorZ

for sure bro

• ZinedBeleaua

rib 49 avg is good?

• EmyEmy

boss spawn at 16;00 gmt

• deathpool

what time is boss spawn today?

• naumy99

Hello why I can’t log game

• Onyekuru

yes its very good stats

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hello guys, i was inactive for around 5 years and last week i started playing again. I want to list some good and bads for low level and my own opinion:

Goods:

-Nice Levling

-Good Quests

-Low prices for Thief gloves=good for low level players

-same with exp ring

-Moonlightboxdrop based on players level was very good

-Chance to get Epics Bonus and sell them

Bads:

Horse cooldown: We are in 2019 and nobody wants to wait for his armed horse for around 40 hours. Not everyone can use an horsemedal every 3 hours because he is at work or something else. This is what is taking it much longer(for me around 5 days to get armed horse.) Before i got the military horse farming metins on map2 was a pain in the ass and this was one really big thing, what made me very sad. Nobody wants to kill metins from the ground and the time until you have your horse are just to long for new players.Just my opinion.

Another thing what i dont like is the anti exp item . Why cant you buy it at the general store for some yang? Why do i have to pay real money or farming very long to buy 5k tec points just to curse my exp? Everyone know how frustrating it is if you forget to spend exp and get a leve up= no more drop from metin XXX.

This are 2 points at low level which is think is not that good, but it is just my opinion. I hope you change it!

Have a nice day1:hi:

Horse cooldown: We are in 2019 and nobody wants to wait for his armed horse for around 40 hours. Not everyone can use an horsemedal every 3 hours because he is at work or something else. This is what is taking it much longer(for me around 5 days to get armed horse.) Before i got the military horse farming metins on map2 was a pain in the ass and this was one really big thing, what made me very sad. Nobody wants to kill metins from the ground and the time until you have your horse are just to long for new players.Just my opinion.

There is a mall item that removes the cooldown.

Another thing what i dont like is the anti exp item . Why cant you buy it at the general store for some yang? Why do i have to pay real money or farming very long to buy 5k tec points just to curse my exp? Everyone know how frustrating it is if you forget to spend exp and get a leve up= no more drop from metin XXX.

Because we believe that in every game with a level, you should never stagnate on a fixed level, but always progress. If you want to go against this, we believe it should costs you. Real money not really, as tec points are tradable so you don't really need to spend.

• I think 40 Hours for armored Horse is a damn good Deal. And 5 k TecP. are absolutly easy to farm as beginner. Have in my Guild now 10 new Players. All of them are farmin here Itemshop Ingame. I mean 10k tp are 7 red changer. So wheres the Problem? I find AntiExp Item is useless af. Would be good when its stays in Inventory after activation. U need Anti exp most at lvl ~35. There u need Thiefsglove´s and maybe Tigerearrings to. Problem is with antiexp u only can use one.

• when u have a good fms and armour start to try lvl 65 metin´s. there u dropp red changer. 20kk each. Buy a lvl 60 helm with 5 monster. try oit with buff + lvl 48 def potions. there u farm yang and raise your skills. then u go sdv2 room3 and farm mystic equip. dont go over lvl 60 and farm S Moons for hermit´s.

• when u have a good fms and armour start to try lvl 65 metin´s. there u dropp red changer. 20kk each. Buy a lvl 60 helm with 5 monster. try oit with buff + lvl 48 def potions. there u farm yang and raise your skills. then u go sdv2 room3 and farm mystic equip. dont go over lvl 60 and farm S Moons for hermit´s.

This is total overkill for lvl65 Metin. You need 380+ Defence + Mage Buff with 25%+ and you are set to go. Try having 13+k HP and Military Horse(lvl50) if possible. If they are still killing you you can get the 150Def Mount or use Dragon Earings. lvl50 Bio Quest also helps. I am lv51 435 Defence and Only Mystic is 8avg on boots. My Mage has M7 Bless and I just need my horse to kill it.

Metin2 SG: IGN MistyPH
    League of Legends IGN: Brn2Run (EUW)

• So is it definitly not worth to stay 35? My Problem is, im 36 because u didnt noticed my Level up and dont have Money for the items you said above.. What should i do?

at lvl 51 I can farm Demon's Keepcase+ and Demon's Gem+ for Demon Spearman Poly(8kk-10kk) lvl 55,60,65,70,75,80,85(a little hard) metins. Also I pick up all the herbs I get and from time to time sell stack x200 for big bucks (Jamul x 200 is 23kk easy). You can also farm Ice Marbles 2kk each. Make sure you do lv50 Bio(50Def) or if you lvl up to 60(50attack) and Military Horse for better stats and Mutated Mounts with better bonuses.

• So, farming ice marbles is better than farming map2?

Where do i farm ice marbles if i dont can kill the metins? How much is keepcase and demons gem+?

Ice Marbles from Ice Mountain Yeti/Golems. Demons Gem+ and Keepcase+ x8 each make Spearman Poly =9kk.

• at lvl 51 I can farm Demon's Keepcase+ and Demon's Gem+ for Demon Spearman Poly(8kk-10kk) lvl 55,60,65,70,75,80,85(a little hard) metins. Also I pick up all the herbs I get and from time to time sell stack x200 for big bucks (Jamul x 200 is 23kk easy). You can also farm Ice Marbles 2kk each. Make sure you do lv50 Bio(50Def) or if you lvl up to 60(50attack) and Military Horse for better stats and Mutated Mounts with better bonuses.

Could you explain which mutated mount has which bonus ?