My frustrations about actual market.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hello everyone, i`m here today to tell you, why this server it`s dying slow, but for sure.
    Put yourself in the next scenario: You are a newbie player, first day on Metin2 SG, you log in and you check the market to make an idea about what worth and not, u see pearls, price ? 60-65kk, EACH, you say.``.ok..i`m gonna level up and farm for upgrades and pearls``.
    After 1 week of playing, u have lvl 42, a fms +9 mortal plate+9 and low lvl items like that, all good until now.
    You want to move on, to lvl up 70-75, but you think about items and farming, you have a full low lvl set+9 with HP, and u start farming, and farming, and farming and so on, you save 10-20 won and you think it`s enough to make a BSA+9 and a Poison+9, BUT IT`S NOT ! You lvl up, with thoughts you have enough money, you wake up lvl 70 75, you spent all your money trying upgrading a bsa, a poison, some SCE and other stuff, you run out of money, at lvl 75, because u can`t afford to buy pearls because of the price, because u don`t have where to farm at lvl 75 to make some decent money to buy pearls, because pearls are so expensive, expensive because high level players control the market, one full high lvl player, with a buff, can make easy a hell run, drop flame keys and pearls, and sell them at that outrageous prices, 65kk (wtf brothers?).
    Going back, u wake up lvl 75, with a crap set of items +6, bsa poison, and u quit playing cause u don`t have what to do.
    Why ? because high lvl players control the market, just imagine yourself, in the situation of lvl 80, without decent items to farm red changers, what you gonna do ?
    Quit, right ? I would quit to, because here it`s about CALLAOUSNESS from high lvl players, who want to have advantages destryoing the market with their price.
    Removing the IP Dungeon restrict, was a bad, bad idea, I m a high lvl player, i have eq full, i don`t play anymore because of the CALLAOUSNESS of some high players.
    I don`t want to be rude writing this thread, but you, high level player, u are killing this server, with your money hunger. :)

Regards.

• And all old players just got finished items and level? They never sufered upgrading/rolling?

We all started from zero. We also spent hunderts of wons and hours farming. There are few guids on forum, you should read them. There is always way to make gold.

The problem is that you guys want it all over night.

• The prices in market are made from all the players lvl 1-120 (i think thats the max)

Its your choice if u will buy something or not. We all have personal taste on how the prices could be but thats are own problem.

As a new player (3 weeks) i can say for sure that in this server u can easy make money and drops. How many and how u will make them its up to you. Now...if u want better items or whatever sure it will take sometime.

So this servers problem for sure isnt the market and drops. Its mostly the community that forgets to have fun :P

• And all old players just got finished items and level? They never sufered upgrading/rolling?

We all started from zero. We also spent hunderts of wons and hours farming. There are few guids on forum, you should read them. There is always way to make gold.

The problem is that you guys want it all over night.

bro, if you read my text, you should see, i`m an old player, 2 years on actuall character, i`m 95 and full for my lvl, i don`t want to spent more time on farming and something else, i wrote that thread from a beginner perspective, how they are demoralized cause of the prices way to high.
    Like you, i spent hunderts of won and hours farming for what i got, once again, i wrote that from a beginner perspective.

• You know, I was also beginner, that was in 2014 and the game didn't have that much in it as it has now to help beginners. I made my items slowly, collecting money for each type of item. So, when you say you talk form the perspective of a beginner, which kind of beginner are you? Do you use your items and knowledge to farm and help beginners?

Also, since you wrote at the suggestions, what is your suggestion?

• I Started from 0 on this server, on 12th January this year, so far got BMA+7 5+ Dark res 5%avg res, Def+6 and 2x ss+5, Poison+9 ss+5, lvl60 helm with mob 5% 15% magic res 20% undead 20%hp regen, and the rest is still a bit crappy but working on it.
    It might seem a bit hard but, its not, i also talk from my prespective, fish some clams once in a while, and some red changers, you can easily make 100kk+ in a single morning, get 2 clams aprox. 3-4 red changers and theres 100kk.
    Also from this last event of Valentines i got 20 Won, events make your life a bit easier too.

• I think that you don't understand that this server is the most similar to an official server, so yeah, it's a "difficult" one One needs to spend many hours/days/months playing. But is more easy than an official and more enjoyable. It's surprising that you didnt understand all this time this point when you're a veteran player here.

And make money here is easy, one only need to lvl up to 65-75, buy 3 gloves, spend 6 hours 1 day per week and 500kk+ one will earn with moons (in the good spot). Lvl up to 91 (it's no needed super high quality gear, only some hours at hl1 with golems, and ofc a buff). That 6 hours now can give 800kk+ with moons every week.

Ask someone from an official server about begin as a newbie with nothing in those servers, seeing things at many wons and now alchemy is not even tradable (dragon stone shards), and one needs to spend 1/4 of a day to get full shards with 5 characters but the spots for farming are full of people and now the gloves were nerfed too, that shit is what one calls DEPRESSING (it bores me to death of just thinking about the 100 movement speed and 20 min to travel from city1 to bakra for example, let alone the rest of the shit there).

This server is a paradise in comparision.

• OMG guys , u just don`t get my point, i`m not beginner on this server, i told you i`m playing for 2 years on actual acc, i have an youtube channel, and some players after saw my videos, PM me and told something like that : `` omg bro, what is wrong with that metin and those prices ? how it`s supposed to evolve on this server ? just farming on green and red changers ? there`s no fun after a while``
    That`s the type of PM i got, not once, not twice, i`m sure about at least 10-15 time, and be sure it`s a problem if new players are thinking like that, ``omg bro, those prices are so outrageous``, that`s the point u don`t get, because now you are pretty full equipment and u rule the servers with your prices, it`s a vicious circle based on 2 type of players, first time, low level farming only and ONLY green and red changers, and second type, high level, runing dungeons and sell most important items at high prices.
    I don`t blame on any player, any STAFF or something like that, i just exposed my point of view. -.-

• OMG guys , u just don`t get my point, i`m not beginner on this server, i told you i`m playing for 2 years on actual acc, i have an youtube channel, and some players after saw my videos, PM me and told something like that : `` omg bro, what is wrong with that metin and those prices ? how it`s supposed to evolve on this server ? just farming on green and red changers ? there`s no fun after a while``
    That`s the type of PM i got, not once, not twice, i`m sure about at least 10-15 time, and be sure it`s a problem if new players are thinking like that, ``omg bro, those prices are so outrageous``, that`s the point u don`t get, because now you are pretty full equipment and u rule the servers with your prices, it`s a vicious circle based on 2 type of players, first time, low level farming only and ONLY green and red changers, and second type, high level, runing dungeons and sell most important items at high prices.
    I don`t blame on any player, any STAFF or something like that, i just exposed my point of view. -.-

I will agree just in the fact that only grinding isnt fun.

After that, what's your suggestions, i dont see them.

Who are these people you speak about? Till now i dont see anyone backing up. Tell those new players next time to go to the forum to express theirselfs.

The only wrong with this server is the luck of pvp action nothing more nothing less.

• Nothing new here, the easiest they made the server more people will complain.
    I wanted to come back to metin for a while, but thinking in lving and farming P skills.... doing all that from scratch bothered me. But i still gave it a try. After i see how easy it is for new players now, i just got stuck on it again, I cant understand what is your problem at all.

• Maybe you showed them wrong type of game play on your video? Why would you speak in name of beginners? I don't see them complaining, I get pms from new players that actually love this server and how it is made.

There are tons of runs that you can make, both low and high level runs. You can't limit game on metin farming only.

• Maybe you showed them wrong type of game play on your video? Why would you speak in name of beginners? I don't see them complaining, I get pms from new players that actually love this server and how it is made.

There are tons of runs that you can make, both low and high level runs. You can't limit game on metin farming only.

Well now that's another vague posting. Can you elaborate more about the runs that a beginner can enjoy? :)