% for cap attack speed / movement speed?

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• xFragamento

#s1 hype

• Cecilia Heinz

#s2 hype

• zera321

s3ke you just said you're new to the server, how do you know how this server was when it was started ? Omg nobody looks at those epvp members flaming

• S3ke

i hope to see you guys there :) all the best

• S3ke

shadow i think starting a new server is a good thing...and lets say its not gonna ''work'' ...many servers merged ...you could do the same as a backup plan

• S3ke

it makes no sense what you saying...noone is forced to start there...it will only bring new people ..or people who quit the actual server

• [CoMa]Shadow

We are not closing server 1 to open a server 2 so i don't see why they should both die

• xFragamento

S3ke you look at the Server ? there are not much player and when a new server come both died , better focus on server 1

• S3ke

i remember when the server was created...people said the same thing..it will last few months and die...but it didnt...so let it happen

• xFragamento

and knepse you read what shadow say ? there are NO changes at server 2 when he will come

• S3ke

people said the same thing when the actual server started...

• xFragamento

server 2= 1 month hype ... then the server will die

• knepse

you see for new server-----> need make youtube video events!

• S3ke

new start...maybe more new people...to me its exciting...:)

• knepse

Shadow i have idea's for new server. just pm me and i can show you servers from who u can take piece by piece and u will create a great server

• xFragamento

ii have been playing for 3 days and have met many nice people

• knepse

im in this server weeery long time and i have 0 friends!

• S3ke

they all just trolling ...etc

• S3ke

yea thats also true...im new to the server...and i cant say i managed to have a decent conversation with any person yet:D th

• knepse

people are wery rude in this game that for sure

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • if so, with all the mov speed you can get from leonard pills and pots + items and green pots combo (%green pots and L green pots)

then it means Berserk is mostly useless at 90% of time cause increases hurt rate, and the values it gives aren't usefull, is the team thinking of balancing the skill?

the meaning or berzerk is a skill that makes the char super focused and going ballistic, why not maintain half the hurt rate, reduce the mov. speed and atk. speed bonus to half, and add another bonus?

I would sugest maybe adding pierce since there is no skills in game with this stat wich would make it unique and exactly the counterpart of the mental warrior.

ofc im just extrapolating

• Because those are mall items and boosters. By using the skill you are not wasting resources at all. To have your attack speed a player who is not a warrior like you have to use every 10 minutes a green potion M or superior or having attack speed items on gear. You don't have to. You have these stats forever thanks to this skill.

• but as you can recall you can use the % atk speed pots for 30 min (and you receive a free stack of 200 if you doing all the quests) =6000 min and the M or L pots drop on moonlights so everyplayer can get it as they are getting them in day to day playing, wich means im going to sacrifice tanking capability so i don't use a free resource? no logic in that i understand where you getting, but tbh i can make all my gameplay without zerk without even noticing it in the atk speed and mov speed due to all the free availble resource

• Your skill gives you up to 61% while that potion gives you only 30. They can't stack, is not like if you use 10 + 20 + 30 you get 60. Your base attack speed is 155 max, without counting bonus or boosters and taking into consideration you are using a weapon with 30% attack speed. The max is 200 so without boosters or bonus you can't reach the max, while your character can by using a skill that cost zero.

You can also boost your Defense using the same boosters despite that are skills that boost defense. The game have boosters for almost every stats.

• let me correct you they do stack, il post the evidence as soon as i log in, 1 its called green potion M and other Attack speed Potion and 1 gives a flat value of 30 and the other 15% thats why they are stacking, as so do the Green Elixir with the Magic resis potion (both are different level potions of the same kind) and other examples as the White Elixir and the defense potion

• Green potion L gives 30%, is a potion, it expires either with your death or with time or with remove magic. Elixir of attack speed is a mall item, is not a potion, is an effect bonus. It only expire with time, and it only gives 10% attack speed. Green potion S M or L can't stack.

There are ingame in the whole server 390 of these. Consider that one of the most rare items in the server is the white pearl and yet we have almost 7000 in the server. 390 is a meaningless number.

The game also have the liquor of speed + which gives 15% but there are only 26 of these ingame, so i suppose is not really ingame but just given out in the past during some events.

The point stands. Whoever wants to reach your speed has to purchase a potion from item mall and use green potion ingame and they can't even go near your P skill boost as it gives over 60%.

• ok, my point stands the cons are much greater than the worth on the skill anw, and btw it can't be only 390 (only on my chars i have over 400 of these atack speed potions, and let me tell you these are diffrent from the ones on the Mall) these ones have the image of the M green potion and the one on the mall the icon of the L green potion, same can be said of the item "leonard pill ( +60 mov speed) and the item Leopard pill.

Such simple change as making mov speed stay at 250 and atk speed cap be raised to 250 would make the skill so much worth without impacting the balance in a huge way....

• I checked your character. You have Attack Speed potion, is a potion for beginners. It has the "B" means it can't be traded or sold in any way. Eventually you will run out of those because they are meant to be a boost for new players, same as the "leonard pill". The B means bind.

No it is not a simple change. The character can't simply move faster than it moves already. The animation that you do when you attack, at 200, is maxed. Body warriors don't need any buffs. I mean the Archer have a skill that only raise movement speed, yet nobody complains.