[YouTube] Maverick - Let's Play / Mixtape / etc.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hello again people :)

in this thread I will post all of my new videos of Metin2 SG. I hope you'll enjoy.

You will find: Let's Plays / Specials / Mixtapes / Giveaways / and so on... check it out.

-- of course all of my videos are in my mother tongue: german --

Y7Maverick - YouTube-Channel

My up-to-date video:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Regards,
    Maverick

• Thank you [GM]Aksor :)

Here is a new video with FACECAM! :)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• HAPPY NEW YEAR <3 :)

• I hope you had a wonderful happy new year.

Here is again a new video:

I will do a very nice GiveAway when I reach 1111 Subs :)

• So guys, here is a new special part.
    Today my gf and I will tell you some nice reallife stories :D Enjoy!

• That's the suggestion i gave too :D It looks interestring but i can't understand :(

Yes, yes I know :D But all my "Fans" are German :D Maybe in some time I will make an english part :)

(and I am only posting it, because there are maaany german players on SG, you just dont see it because they write english xD)

• Yes, yes I know :D But all my "Fans" are German :D Maybe in some time I will make an english part :)

(and I am only posting it, because there are maaany german players on SG, you just dont see it because they write english xD)

Two of us are worth to speak on english,we are special viewers :D One fast question, how much do you manage to play daily?

Keep up the good work !

• Two of us are worth to speak on english,we are special viewers :D One fast question, how much do you manage to play daily?
    Keep up the good work !

Yes of course :D
    Well... it depends on my school time. But when school is over and I am done with my "reallife quests" (:D) I am online :)

• Hey guys, today Baker and I tried the Blue Death!
    Enjoy :)

• Hey guys,
    again a new video. Today ma gf and me are talking about some funny stories :D

• BIGGEST GIVEAWAY EVER:
    (thanks to DauerBekifft)

• Hey guys :)
    here is a new video with my gf! Enjoy!

• Hey guys :)
    here is a new video with my gf! Enjoy!

What happend with quality? :/

C'mon guys give one video on english :D

What stats you got on ebony brac?

Cheers

• What happend with quality? :/
    C'mon guys give one video on english :D

What stats you got on ebony brac?

Cheers

Quality is back :) Youtube needs some time to get the quality up.
    I will do some vids in english soon (some tutorials).

Stats on Ebony:
    2k hp, 5% hp absorb, 10 undead, 20 orc, 10 devil
    (I have to switch it, but wanted 2k hp) :D

• New Video :))

Today I gonna upp my pvp armour! Enjoy!

• New Video :))

Today I gonna upp my pvp armour! Enjoy!

It will be hard :D Why don't you put stones frist? ^^ My mage's pvp armor still +6 :(