Colour for Rare Upp-items

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• CapTaiiN

fish*

• CapTaiiN

do not judge to fast. i farm with 5 chars to

• deathpool

wow, well sorry my bad, gms ignore my complain

• spir00new

i am not bot bro Comprehensive guide to pull rate of all fishes available in Metin 2

• deathpool

gms ban this man, he is clearly a bot (yesterday in the fishman ranking he has the top5 with his chars) https://i.imgur.com/Bi8tw7h.jpg

• xFragamento

#s1 hype

• Cecilia Heinz

#s2 hype

• zera321

s3ke you just said you're new to the server, how do you know how this server was when it was started ? Omg nobody looks at those epvp members flaming

• S3ke

i hope to see you guys there :) all the best

• S3ke

shadow i think starting a new server is a good thing...and lets say its not gonna ''work'' ...many servers merged ...you could do the same as a backup plan

• S3ke

it makes no sense what you saying...noone is forced to start there...it will only bring new people ..or people who quit the actual server

• [CoMa]Shadow

We are not closing server 1 to open a server 2 so i don't see why they should both die

• xFragamento

S3ke you look at the Server ? there are not much player and when a new server come both died , better focus on server 1

• S3ke

i remember when the server was created...people said the same thing..it will last few months and die...but it didnt...so let it happen

• xFragamento

and knepse you read what shadow say ? there are NO changes at server 2 when he will come

• S3ke

people said the same thing when the actual server started...

• xFragamento

server 2= 1 month hype ... then the server will die

• knepse

you see for new server-----> need make youtube video events!

• S3ke

new start...maybe more new people...to me its exciting...:)

• knepse

Shadow i have idea's for new server. just pm me and i can show you servers from who u can take piece by piece and u will create a great server

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hey Guys,

I like to farm, including items to upgrade. Including the from Bosses (Watercrystal, Blue Crystal,).

Since the bosses throw a large heap of drops it is decidedly difficult to find the object, I think that sometimes I have overlooked.

Of course, these are just examples items because I'm currently farming them.

That's why I ask you as comunity under this post to comment on which items you have your problems so that we facilitate the relevant work and not always come back to it.

Of course it is only my opinion and I would like to know what you think of this idea.

That's why I ask you as a comunity what you think of it and you answer under this post and eventuel also describes your "farm problems".

In this sense, have a nice day and good luck farming!

xLuanx:gamer:

• I guess making a list of items that could have a different colour would be useful :D

For me, items that would be nice to have coloured would be:
    * Soul Stone

* Experience Ring

* Skill Book

* Forget Book

My farm problems both in metins where item list goes off screen and clicking on an item but it loots something else.