Mental Warrior Tweaks

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Technologic

u can drop 50% spirit blessing on highlvl

• Levioh

Sorry my bad :crazy:

• deathpool

50% stones? never saw one

• Vyenna

Lv 85 and 90 metin stones always had 6% chance to drop red changer, nothing is changed

• kamicolo

forum lotery, fishinf extravaganza?

• [CoMa]Shadow

Nothing was nerfed

• Levioh

actually drop rates from level 90 metins got reduced to 6% instead of 7

• PrometheusX

50% stones were a thing for a long time, you get the blessing from Erebus boss; not sure about red changer drop rate nerfs, doubt it tbh

• Levioh

random 50% stones coming out of nowhere , red changer drop rates nerfed , those changes are fine for me , but can we have a list of them?

• Levioh

can we have a patch notes for the changes that are in place?

• Snipas

Shadow can you check the post about atkspeed and mov speed? cause due to the rarity stats + combo of % green potss + the one es from moonligh everyone can get 200 atk speed +

• KuzeyReich

Onyekuru - sonkuzeyli pm me

• Annonyum

Dark, it might still take some time for the results to show up.

• Dark

hey i cant find the fishing extravaganza post from yesterday ...

• mfker

all gone

• Deathawaits

they are pvm stats so yes

• deathpool

Still today Idk if fire resistance, lightning and so on are useful somewhere

• Snipas

May i sugest, some items become stackble? like Blood Pills xD

• Shop5000

Finaly those pvp stats were removed thanks :thumbsup:

• [CoMa]Shadow

As every change, some will love it, some will hate it ;)

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Exactly, the pierce mechanic will be intuitive and will still remain relevant. Also:

"There will be other major nerfs to balance the pvp, probably most of the top pvp won't like it, but it is a change for the better."

im complettly agains all updates for pvp imo its already perfect as it is and im sure there are many high lvl pvp players which will agree with me

as someone who actively participated in budokan idk how you can state this tbh. How is it ok for duels to be a damn stalemate and the only dmg source comes from poison basically.

People should wait for the patch notes first and test how the dmg looks like with them live before fully engaging rant-mode.

• Exactly, the pierce mechanic will be intuitive and will still remain relevant. Also:

"There will be other major nerfs to balance the pvp, probably most of the top pvp won't like it, but it is a change for the better."

as someone who actively participated in budokan idk how you can state this tbh. How is it ok for duels to be a damn stalemate and the only dmg source comes from poison basically.

People should wait for the patch notes first and test how the dmg looks like with them live before fully engaging rant-mode.

See how far ego can go ? You can't agree something that is obvious just because it comes from your opponents...

I have a video in which you make 380 pierce hits in me in budokan and you now tell me that nerfing pierce is good ? Seriously ? How much you will pierce after this update ? 100 dmg ?

Amazing, really if this is your mentality i won't argue over this topic anymore. You would rather make your own char useless in pvp than agreeing with your opponents.

Honesty vs ego, tough fight.

• Thank you SGM Shadow.

I think you were the only one who understood what i meant by this thread and the correction that needed to be done with piercing hits. <3 much appreciated. Hopefully would see it soon implemented in game and get to test it ... <3

Regards,

• I think they dont understand what you try to explain.

They act like you want to remove the piercing hits.

You want to repair a broken mechanic instead of removing it but these kids wont understand it.

and that was exactly what i was trying to point out in this thread.

hey m8, idk if u see it or not the only way to make 1vs1 good is removing class res in armour and neck that means normally they will remove vs also.

class res i think we all are okay with it bcs ull just lose it in ur armour, neck u still can use ruby garnet emerald or sapphire neck which gives u as standard 14% class res

vs ull lose on helm, shoes and wep.

that would make 1vs1 maybe MAYBE nice but for raids its crap af bcs u are still able to have resistance like 90-110 in raids, but vs ull lose more as enough means if u do now 5k uncrit in raids, then ull make later on just 3k or even less and thats why im agains every pvp balancing update.

and about this guy with his mental warrior problem, gl:chainsaw:

• My problem is being solved by the team as i was trying to point out the flaw in the mechanics of pierce Which is only alarmingly effective vs Taichi P which renders it useless in combat.

My point here is done

• U disappointed me. i thought u care about logic when you said we can get 300 def from pentand which is 10kk, 150 def from mount which is 10kk to make, and 150 def from stone instead of 30. So a player starts here finds out that and think; damn what a server mannn what is my love mental warrior's main skill looks like. And maybe he quits :D ofc its defensive skill and adding it skill vs bonus or ap bonus is out of discussion but it was a joke from a guy and he accomplished to ruin the idea.

If your intention was just about pierce well you could simply name the thread like this and give taichi as an example. But i dont think anything will be done about it because shadow pointed the exact same thing two years ago in a thread, nothing have been done since then and i dont think thats because he cant do it.

• The reason why nothing was done 2 years ago is because of the same senseless complains that I am seeing on this thread too. The same people crying for a change but not wanting any changes at the same time. The same players who wants more pvp action but without having to invest again on a new set or deal with potentialy new players that might beat them because some nerfs may advantage others.

It is quite hypocryte and frustrating at the same time, so 2 years ago we couldn't care less to face all these drama that to us are worthless. Sorry if my words seems harsh but this is exactly how we feel when we read certain comments or when players close their eyes saying the pvp is fine as it is now just because it is better for their own agenda.

There are boosters for every status, including attack power. There is a mount for attack power, pendants for attack power, elixirs for attack powers, nobody cared to ask to boost Aura of Sword thou. Because there is no drawback on having more attack powers while there is a draw back for having more defense.

If you have 1500 AC you are giving to monsters and players an opportunity to deal 1500 extra damage to yourself. This is a broken feature that has to change, despite the players grow up with this thinking it was normal.

To make you a concrete example, years ago if you used enchanted blade on weaker enemy, you would die. This is because the math formula behind the skill was done wrong, so that if your damage exceeded the HP of the target, you would stop absorbing positive HP but negative instead. It was broken since 2009, and it got fixed. I can't really see any difference with pierce.

There is no need to worry about your damage output, as stated we will nerf and adjust bonus and formulas till they make sense. It will requires some patch notes, many feedbacks from the community but it will be done. One thing is certain, doing nothing won't change anything, and adding more contents or more sets for higher levels won't change anything too, as we might balance the level 100-120 but the other ranges will stay messy.

• but mostly this is exactly what i was stating when i started this thread that i was being punished because of using Taichi in Pvp is a drawback because of the pierce i was being hit with was not normal.

i hope it gets fixed and thanks for the reply

• I fail to see how this is ego, if anything it is hypocritical by you. You made a post were you "tried" to get an argument across but instead you immediately used it to boast about your character and "wow look at his guy, doing basically no dmg in me"(this is not about ego here?)

If you read the entire thing you would see that I never said I liked how 1v1 was. The current state of dueling at budokan is laughable. Nobody does dmg, so it becomes a "who can proc poison more often and has enough Perch" type of match. Of course the pierce change might seem an unwanted nerf at first granted the stuff I said just now, but it won't be the only change and hopefully after a few patches we will end up with something more balanced to play with.

Stop making it a problem about yourself and at least try to bring some proper reasoning in this discussion.

• I fail to see how this is ego, if anything it is hypocritical by you. You made a post were you "tried" to get an argument across but instead you immediately used it to boast about your character and "wow look at his guy, doing basically no dmg in me"(this is not about ego here?)

If you read the entire thing you would see that I never said I liked how 1v1 was. The current state of dueling at budokan is laughable. Nobody does dmg, so it becomes a "who can proc poison more often and has enough Perch" type of match. Of course the pierce change might seem an unwanted nerf at first granted the stuff I said just now, but it won't be the only change and hopefully after a few patches we will end up with something more balanced to play with.

Stop making it a problem about yourself and at least try to bring some proper reasoning in this discussion.

Why would this be about me ? I make around 400 dmg pierce also in 1v1 and sometimes even 300 and it can be seen in many videos so why you state the opposite ? I only mentioned ur dmg because u support nerfing of pierce when u don't even understand how it works, just because u can't be on the same side i am.

U talk about proper reasoning in this discussion but u don't even think about this subject. I was on topic i made a relevant example why it shouldn't be nerfed whilst u talk abstract things.

Let's talk real numbers. What do u think would be the pierce result if instead of adding AC it will only ignore AC ? Don't start with this "hopefully after a few patches we will end up with something more balanced", we only talk facts and numbers.

If ur body warrior and my body warrior have a useless aura of sword skill in 1v1, what benefit will u have if the pierce will only ignore AC ? Do the math.

One more thing, "nerfing" only states the fact that it will be lower so this "balancing dream" it will only be a dream. U can't nerf something and after you expect to balance in the opposite way. There is only one way- up or down.

• There is no nerfing pierce. It is a fix. I have also used the words "adjust and modification of formulas" which doesn't mean nerf only. Comparing your damage as it is now, with the damage after the only change in plan that you are aware of, is simply wrong.

Whoever find normal that a character with 200 AP can do a damage of 3000+ is either bias or blind. Tanking a lot of monsters that may deal low damage with such defense will cause insta death because this is a broken formula.

Complaining before the necessary changes are made, is silly. Whether you believe we won't be able to balance the game better than is currently is or not, you should only cast judgements at job done and not before.

The Thread starter got his reply so I am closing this thread.