Mental Warrior Tweaks

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• CapTaiiN

fish*

• CapTaiiN

do not judge to fast. i farm with 5 chars to

• deathpool

wow, well sorry my bad, gms ignore my complain

• spir00new

i am not bot bro Comprehensive guide to pull rate of all fishes available in Metin 2

• deathpool

gms ban this man, he is clearly a bot (yesterday in the fishman ranking he has the top5 with his chars) https://i.imgur.com/Bi8tw7h.jpg

• xFragamento

#s1 hype

• Cecilia Heinz

#s2 hype

• zera321

s3ke you just said you're new to the server, how do you know how this server was when it was started ? Omg nobody looks at those epvp members flaming

• S3ke

i hope to see you guys there :) all the best

• S3ke

shadow i think starting a new server is a good thing...and lets say its not gonna ''work'' ...many servers merged ...you could do the same as a backup plan

• S3ke

it makes no sense what you saying...noone is forced to start there...it will only bring new people ..or people who quit the actual server

• [CoMa]Shadow

We are not closing server 1 to open a server 2 so i don't see why they should both die

• xFragamento

S3ke you look at the Server ? there are not much player and when a new server come both died , better focus on server 1

• S3ke

i remember when the server was created...people said the same thing..it will last few months and die...but it didnt...so let it happen

• xFragamento

and knepse you read what shadow say ? there are NO changes at server 2 when he will come

• S3ke

people said the same thing when the actual server started...

• xFragamento

server 2= 1 month hype ... then the server will die

• knepse

you see for new server-----> need make youtube video events!

• S3ke

new start...maybe more new people...to me its exciting...:)

• knepse

Shadow i have idea's for new server. just pm me and i can show you servers from who u can take piece by piece and u will create a great server

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hello community,

I would like to add the suggestion that Taichi as a skill should be tweaked as it is highly nerfed compared to the aura of sword.

I used to remember back in the old days of metin 2 when a stone +4 was the highest you could have, having Taichi P was actually useful since you had the most AC in game and basically you could tank and be pvm oriented.

Now it’s practically usless with all the stones and earings with the +300 ac plus aos has replaced it as a better pvm and pvp alternative. Actually its more of a hinderance pvp wise since u get pierced for like 1k per hit and its usless.

It needs a buff to be relevant again and i would suggest adding a 10% avg damage resis or a 8% overall total damage reduction (including spells) to make it at least relevant again

Thanks

• Every update destroyed the balance of game since its released. When we has +4 stones and the best armor was 70 level armors near 350 defence from P Taichi was extreme good. But with +6 stones and new armors every player get more than 300 defence. So proportionally, Taichi lost its importance compared to past. The game developers doesnt succeed to keep the balance of the game.

• Every update destroyed the balance of game since its released. When we has +4 stones and the best armor was 70 level armors near 350 defence from P Taichi was extreme good. But with +6 stones and new armors every player get more than 300 defence. So proportionally, Taichi lost its importance compared to past. The game developers doesnt succeed to keep the balance of the game.

yeah totally. things had been done for archers, healers before. so i think we have an open minded game team here, i guess they will consider it

• I don't think adding more AC would make a difference , adding skill damage would be a good counterpart for corporal warrior , also mental warriors are slow and skills don't deal that much damage for how much they miss , they would be much better at pvp.

• ye 10% dmg reduction (including skill dmg), adding skill dmg and maybe 300ap? that would be perfect?

for duels maybe, idk which lvl u guys are but in raids mental warrior do alot of dmg

best example bbazzy he is using just vs in his wep and do 10-13k crits, the most of the ppl have in raids 100 2hand res and 25k hp now imagine he would use full vs means minumun 63vs more he would make minimum 18k crits even more and u guys call that useless?

• idk why it bothers you so much.

making mediocre jokes about a suggestion? the idea is logical to add taichi some avg res maybe 8% at p idk but not 1000 def 800 ap as you say.

noone at this planet will claim mental sucks at pvp. one person's wrong view cant change facts.

• i showed u that mental warrior doesnt sucks at all.

ye they sucks at 1vs1 (every class sucks in 1vs1 except wep sura)but in raids are mental warriors one of the best pvp class, idk why it bothers u guys so much that they get so much pierce hits just dont use taichi and all is okay wtf

• hä wtf?

im archer and have 250 move speed with swiftness P, wait what u can have 250 move speed without swiftness P?! lol what a useless skill i want also skill dmg ap and dmg reduction.

if its bother u that u cam have alot of res even without taich then play body warrior

ty

• hä wtf?

im archer and have 250 move speed with swiftness P, wait what u can have 250 move speed without swiftness P?! lol what a useless skill i want also skill dmg ap and dmg reduction.

if its bother u that u cam have alot of res even without taich then play body warrior

ty

Justice for Archers !

• i showed u that mental warrior doesnt sucks at all.

ye they sucks at 1vs1 (every class sucks in 1vs1 except wep sura)but in raids are mental warriors one of the best pvp class, idk why it bothers u guys so much that they get so much pierce hits just dont use taichi and all is okay wtf

hello? BM sura , blade sins, mage in general are all great in 1 vs 1 , why mental warrior must have only 5 skills when the rest of them have 6 heck even swiftness is more useful than Taichi in this server.

• before u guys was talking about pvm now its pvp?

bm sura with full res = no dmg, there is a bm sura in raids which make me 1,5k stone on my raid res (no hate)

blade sin? maybe with hits 600 dmgs on full def they make also nothing

mages also easy to res,

in the end u can see u can res every class down to 600dmgs except wep sura with their remove which can make 3k uncrit even more :x

mental warrior has "just" 5skills? bruh.

mental warrior 5dmg skills 1buff skill,

body warrior 4dmg skills 2buff skills,

mage's 3dmg and 3buff skills? lal and u are crying bcs taichi is useless xd

swiftness is even more useless then taichi, with taichi G u can not fall down

if it bothers u play another class ty :3

• body warrior has aura and berserk , they're not useless

mental warrior has high cooldown compared to other classes in the game and if you go against someone with full res the skills are already easy to miss , and the reward is bad ,

mage 3 buff skills are all useful , and heal mage 3 "buffs" are one a kiting skill that increase your average dps , one a healing spell that heals a shit ton and cleans every debuff , and the other one that increases damage by not a lot but it's still a thing ,

you're so simple minded that you think the only useful skills are active damage skills , when buffs increases overall damage?

• seriously guys the creator of this thread has a point.

its 2019, defence is not important as 2009. but desired is right too, moving speed is not hard to get as 2009. on the other hand look at healer's natures enchantment skill as i remember it was like nothing -correct me pls if i lack information-.

so its not your class will become stronger than mine arguement. lets correct all no-use skills in game.