New player opinion

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Let's be honest that 7 day starter pack is sweet !!! But if u plan on getting new players make it a month or longer. Let's be honest the old players will still stay and won't get mad cuz they got 7 days and new players are getting more. Before those expired i was farming around 30 changers per 4hours , now with thief gloves and 2h farming i get around 3-4 changers. Totally demotivating and unplayable... MAKE SOME CHANGERS FOR NEW PLAYERS AND GET MORE NEW PLAYERS !!! MAKE US TO STAY AND KEEP PLAYING !!!

• Nah 7 days + novice for 30 days is good enough , also if you made 30 changers in 4 hours that's about 110kk in 3 days of farming like this you can get 330kk.

With 330kk you have more than enough to buy farmer pack(30 days) + shopbox(90 days) and you still have plenty tp to spare , if you don't want to spend those golds on it you can use your own cash or create a new account that has another 7 days of free starter pack , the server is already plenty generous to be honest.

• Hunting hour was 1 hour long and i used thief gloves and didn't have the drop package. I managed to get 22 changers in that 1 hour of farming. I hardly get any changers/adders without the pack or any kind of drop boost. ( Want to note that i don't have 20% drop on earrings or bracelet !!! ). My point here is that packs are a good way to attract new players. Let's be honest only way I can make money is by selling books and changers\adders on early levels. There is no raw money, only selling items. If I can't drop items = I can't make money. Leveling is really easy but there is no use to level up after 35 until u get decent items. Tried farming spider eyes and spider webs because i wasn't getting any luck with the metins and that wasn't working also. Only thief gloves farming spider eyes resulted into 22 spider eyes which is less than 22mil. Farming 2 hours on metins or spider eyes/webs with thief gloves without boost gave me less money than farming 1 hour in hunting hour ( which is 4hours vs 1hour farming LOL !!!! ). After those 7 days pack expires, progress is way too slow and demotivating.

• Nah 7 days + novice for 30 days is good enough , also if you made 30 changers in 4 hours that's about 110kk in 3 days of farming like this you can get 330kk.

With 330kk you have more than enough to buy farmer pack(30 days) + shopbox(90 days) and you still have plenty tp to spare , if you don't want to spend those golds on it you can use your own cash or create a new account that has another 7 days of free starter pack , the server is already plenty generous to be honest.

Going to do an experiment as soon as possible now how much those boosts can impact the gameplay. Will start a new character level him to 35 and make war horse in 2 days. Will go on every 3 hours won't sleep and will farm using thief gloves an war horse with packs on one char and then use only thief gloves on the other and compare the numbers.

• The server is generous enough,you can go play some P servers if you want to make 2kkk for 1 hour.

That's also true. I'm just giving an idea from a new player perspective on how to get and hold new players. I don't mind buying the 7 days pack and I will. My point is until i get to that point to have enough gold for at least some decent items and that 7 days pack.

• you can also fish for expensive clams or you can also mine, agate is expensive too.

And the best way to make money for lowlvl is farming polys. f.e. Spider Eyes and Web

Farming Spider Eyes in desert - my favourite places. The marked spots in the map show the dominant type of drop, either spider eyes or spider web, but they both drop.

In about 2 hours, with a 2 hours glove and a lv 25 character (i like to use body warrior) the shop will look like this :