Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• najiko

ty

• PaliPali

[email protected]

• najiko

so someone here that can say the the email adress to get the free shopbox ? can´t find it anymore :x

• pinheiro

True, like coffer of wisdom

• EmyEmy

:dash: :assaultrifle: :assaultrifle: :evilgrin: :gamer:

• MakavelY

server 2 will be coming in September :!:

• ThornWitch

When is S2 coming,hello?

• mfker

PvP - 100m

• TheIronFist

server 2 hyppe <3

• FixMyMind

Hello, How are u?

• Cloudyy19

Hello, so i made a ticket, about the novice channel :)

• vvvvvv

Ye

• xPain05

ohh nvm xD

• xPain05

How can i play in german ?

• deathpool

will there be any summer event?

• Hiumi

Tary

• Hiumi

Taty on?

• [GM]Elspeth

Generally people who are rejected either have an old char or requested access with multiple accounrs (for example buffer + farmer)

• PaliPali

send ticket for more info, make sure to include char name and an email to contact you with

• PaliPali

so you have an old character, that's likely why you haven't been accepted :|

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • I don't consider them to be indicators of activity in server because during daytime they can vary a lot. The shops and the stuff in shops can also fool any player unaware of how past updates affect the activity in the server.

I have a list of indicators which helps me to estimate the server population, the probability to sell certain items, presence on events and relative power in PvM and PvP of each kingdom. Based on them I can provide on-request analysis and I can tell you with enough confidence the server is not loosing players. However, there is no guarantee the server population will increase during next 6 months in the absence of updates to reduce the gap between this server and the competition.

To me the population seems the same to a little better than one year ago while the market is in full decline with no chance of recovery.

• I don't consider them to be indicators of activity in server because during daytime they can vary a lot. The shops and the stuff in shops can also fool any player unaware of how past updates affect the activity in the server.

I have a list of indicators which helps me to estimate the server population, the probability to sell certain items, presence on events and relative power in PvM and PvP of each kingdom. Based on them I can provide on-request analysis and I can tell you with enough confidence the server is not loosing players. However, there is no guarantee the server population will increase during next 6 months in the absence of updates to reduce the gap between this server and the competition.

To me the population seems the same to a little better than one year ago while the market is in full decline with no chance of recovery.

Thanks for the explanation. What is wrong with the market tho if I may ask? Hard to sell items? Or just expensive stuff?

• There is nothing wrong with the market, it's in decline, full of items nobody needs. There are runs that inject pure gold when completed, such as Plagued and Erebus so the price on Item Mall stuff is quite high. Updates made easier to upgrade items and since PvM is a joke in here, players don't need to buy more stuff to build new items. So farmed stuff is added every day while not many things sell.