new server can be good ?!!

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• MrSoon

Sura 64lv in PVM King Event - 10.11.2018 Check it out :) :assaultrifle:

• Mighty007

heh?

• Levioh

better provide those screenshots of you getting profit from that fms , tired of you being incompetent and calling other out when you have no idea of prices

• Levioh

nature instead of throwing mud at people face you better commit that 8-9 won on the fms just to show you how smart and quirky you are a

• A.O.S

jese bm god part 1

• Jese

The Best of BM

• MutenRoshiii

Eyes 300k tail 10k.

• Jan Nowak

Hello. How much cost spider eyes and scorpion tail ?

• EmyEmy

:D you need to wait they will be accepted

• iPsycho

Drunk 7d bann incoming

• CaptainDrunk

for real sins i got 1 day bann they ignore ? :D

• CaptainDrunk

i see Tary is in forum.. why it take so long when i used my ODINS i need my coins bro

• CaptainDrunk

is there any GM online ??

• [SMOD]Tary

Krylo, all the categories are explained in the PvM King thread

• Krylo

can someone tell me which are the categories of pvm kong event?

• Saft

Cosplay priceees xD

• [SMOD]Tary

Hey guys! You can already register for PvM King! PvM King Event (Sat, Nov 10th 2018, 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm) :rocketlauncher:

• EmyEmy

some have brains but unused xd rofl.........

• Thoreau

So they're supposed to baby sit you 24/7 because you can't use common sense? If you don't like it here just leave, they're doing their best.

• CaptainDrunk

MrSoon helped me.. thanks for no help ( GMS )

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • I do not know if there is a penalty for such a request. but I want to make a suggestion.

a new server!

*mystic, titanic, vs. no bonus...........again an unfair event.too many chances break the balance.When the average of 8 is poison, you can dress the whole account.

*no +6 stones.................too much power makes the player alone

*no character bonus (warrior agn, warrior res vs)...................5-6 people are killing 1 person. against the nature of the game.

new player does not start.

There is no item.

No new official server in the world. People are looking for new server.

but what I have said is very different. impossible to approach.

Not: Google translation.

mavi
    Beyaz
    MusaBKuzeY

KaanAlperen
    RurouniKenshin

• I think open a new server on mt2.sg isn't the best option to incentivate new players.

I would not like it to happen as the metin.it, which as an "innovative" idea opened a new server to incetivate new people to play, but the result was only that the servers have been emptied and I do not want this to happen to this metin. In conclusion I think the easiest and most astute thing is to do a lot of publicity and the results will be there.

• This server biggest problem is over supply of sources and lack of players. I had education about macro and micro economy and i can see the problems about this side. For example rebirth time of metins are designed for 5k players but there is only 1k players on metin2.sg. So everbody can access every valuable item easily (except legendary). Remember the price of rarity items at the beginning and look at the prices now!

And i agree with Musab. New players cant make money anymore. You cant sell books, soul stones or stones easily. Think you are new player and farming greens. If you have luck and find metins among pro-farmers, you can farm 15 green in 2 hours and get 30m. If everday you farm you can get only 900kk in a month. If a new player want to buy a rib like mine, he must farm for 20 months! I saw so many players left this server because of this.

And with new updates also red changer farming will die. Before update, nearly %80 of moon farmers was below 91. Now they will farm red changers and the amount of red changers at shops will rise unless this players will farm with +91 level char. Another over supply problem :)

The economic and power balance of game getting worse with every update. I think there so many designer, programmer etc in SG team but no economist. Once upon a time, that was only a dream for a 35 level player to farm 70 or 90 metins or killing +75 bosses. But with +6 stones and DSS it is not a problem.

Yes, we need a new server which has a good balance between revenue and power. No owerpowered farmers like me. I earn 3-4 won a day when i farm but getting no fun anymore. Because anything that you can reach easily dont make you happy. I miss the times without +6 stones or DSS, dying when farming 65 or 70 metins, need so many players to kill aqua dragon....

Hate to be an ecomomist but i can see the route of this game which was only fun for me at nights...

• honestly this server would probably bloom if they reset it. A LOT of people look for new servers and mall the crap out of their accounts to be the first to either max lv or best pvp. the only bad thing is that this was once an official server and would pretty much screw over every person that worked so hard for years on end on their level and items. the only way they would be able to make it up to current players would be to give them mall coins or something that would make them not lose interest.

• This, sadly, is very much true. It begs to deepen the argument as well. Even if you are selling those books to the pot lady, or the stones, is a poor revenue considering the ammount of yang you need in order to have a lasting equipment (which is the base of the problem in metin2, how hard is to have good equipment), to answer that, they added green changers, and rarity... which added to the problem of needing a level 34 armor with mystic bonus avg and a really good level 30 with lots of average damage and +6 stones.

There is no way for it to get resolved if there is already tons of farmers with extra +6 weapons and armors with rarity and all that fuzz, only a nerf, that could be "your stones in your weapon/armor are limited by the level of the item" (or character level).

The leveled drop is a really good way to keep them leveling up, but still they can't compete with a 35 extra doped farmer.

EDIT: There's a need for a clearer meta game and a thriving market in order to motivate the player to make gold in another way that isn't green changers, generating the need of items other than green changers balances the price of them (expectative of gain), and generates another income, which shouldn't be exploitable, nor the need depletable.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lyetta ().

• Its a game not wall street XD dont need a degree in economy to understand less players = harder to sell items = you gotta sell your things cheap!!!. You dont need +6 stones or rarity at level 35 only perfectionist do that you can farm and play without.

you dont need to buy any rib just farm them in orc maze.

• Good Idea maybe an oldschool SG or an easier Server with faster progress, fe. 3 green Switcher from 1 Metin or 3 Flamekeys in 1 Hellrun. Maybe they can smooth the new and the old server in few years together if there are low populations.

I think a new server needs much promotion for good population.

Greets + alhamdulillah

• veleciraptor, problem is you think a 35 farmer should farm 75 metins, u don't need op items to farm, u just can farm easy, get money and lvl up ,only equipment which should be almost perfect should be equip for runs. Investing stones+6 in low lvl items is a bit too much, armors lvl 34/42 even 48/54/61 don't need stones+6 neither a rib, if u waste money to make an expensive rib or armor it's your own fault.

• veleciraptor, problem is you think a 35 farmer should farm 75 metins, u don't need op items to farm, u just can farm easy, get money and lvl up ,only equipment which should be almost perfect should be equip for runs. Investing stones+6 in low lvl items is a bit too much, armors lvl 34/42 even 48/54/61 don't need stones+6 neither a rib, if u waste money to make an expensive rib or armor it's your own fault.

The problem is not him thinking that, the problem is people doing weapons and armors with +6 stones and a lot of avg to farm quicker.

It is not my fault :) I saw so many players trying to farm 70 level metins. When they kill one metin, i have been already destroyed the other 2 metins and gone to other area. So if you want to make money and there is a race to farm metins, you must be as quick as possible. If you are not fast enough, you lose!

• i never read such bullsh.t

make a lvl 25 char and go farm in desert

1h, is like 50kk+, with the new prices like now for polymarbles

its even more

its the players own fault if they stick to metin farming, instead of checking out that polymarbles is the best money source for low lvl

if i had more time and wouldn't be lazy, i could make easily everday with no problem 500kk just with polymarble farming

every newbeginner could do that.

• It is not my fault :) I saw so many players trying to farm 70 level metins. When they kill one metin, i have been already destroyed the other 2 metins and gone to other area. So if you want to make money and there is a race to farm metins, you must be as quick as possible. If you are not fast enough, you lose!

Why there must be a race :hmm:? You can destroy two metins but i have destroyed one i still made profit and metin respawns with time. This post is the most fkd up bs i read in a while XD