Pickup Selector

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• KillerBambi

With Name Change Scroll, 8400 TP in item mall @Majdoline

• Majdoline Halawy

how can i change my name ? :p

• Majdoline Halawy

Hello :beer:

• DontBeScared

Any post about the birthday event?

• PrometheusX

well we said 13-14 gmt preferably and you didn't object xD

• [SMOD]Tary

Guys the event starts at 15:00 GMT as you know

• PrometheusX

TAAAAARRRRYYYYYY

• PrometheusX

we need you now :>

• PrometheusX

taryyyy :D

• PopPocho94

morning guys! happy saturday to all's

• SirPic

xD

• A.O.S

u want my number?

• [SMOD]Tary

The players can send me their numbers until Sunday midnight, so they are announced after that time

• DontBeScared

When will the forum lottery be anounced tary?

• [SMOD]Tary

I don't know :|

• iPsycho

make moon onn please

• [CoMa]Shadow

the forum is also part of the website...

• Acidic

ive tried two diff browsers

• Acidic

the website wont load shit for me

• H2SO3

buy 6 exorcism scroll

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hello! When farming metins that are higher level than me I noticed something very annoying and I'm sure a lot of other players did too. There are a lot of drops from the mobs, so many that at the end when you break the metin stone you can't even find your loot (skill books, stones, changers) behind oher items. A lot of the time they are buried under the text of other drops (armors,weapons) that you don't really want to pick up and you simply can't click on what you want to pick up and spend about one minute or two circling around the drops trying to find what you want. With that said I think a pickup selector system would be very beneficial to the community. For example, in the game options you can choose what your player picks up when you hit z like armors/weapons/books/misc.

I have seen this on many other private servers and I don't think it would do any harm if introduced to SG and it could help some people a lot.

• So you have problems because the drop is too generous. Maybe they should decrease the drop to solve that problem 🤔😉😂

Yea. I think they should because I prefer to drop nothing than 3 lvl 60 bows +1.

Stop coming with this ridiculous argument. Game is evolving, suggesting new stuff is good for the game. It's not 2007 anymore.

• It's not about the drop, I sometimes pick up all the weapons to disenchanting at the alchemist but when I'm farming for something in particular it's really annoying. Here's a picture :[IMG:https://imgur.com/flg4T77]

As Thoreau said, it's not 2007 anymore, I don't think a feature like this is too hard to implement and it's the little things like this that make sg better than other official servers. I don't think a lot of people will join the server just because of this feature but a lot of them might keep playing on this server because of these minor upgrades that make your life a little bit better.

• I do not think it's necessary.

Maybe it's not necessary, but a lot of things in metin aren't... for example when they made the game they made it so when you click on an item that's on the ground you pick it up. They have also binded the Z button to pick up items from the ground without you having to click on them, which is 100 times better than having to click on each item. The Z button wasn't necessary because you could just pick items up by clicking on them but they introduced it because it makes the game more enjoyable. The CH changer was not necessary. You can just log out and change the CH manually but after introducing it, the CH changer made everybody's life a lot easier and we can all agree that it was a good feature.

That's just how I see it, maybe you agree, maybe you disagree.

• It's not about the drop, I sometimes pick up all the weapons to disenchanting at the alchemist but when I'm farming for something in particular it's really annoying. Here's a picture :[IMG:https://imgur.com/flg4T77]

As Thoreau said, it's not 2007 anymore, I don't think a feature like this is too hard to implement and it's the little things like this that make sg better than other official servers. I don't think a lot of people will join the server just because of this feature but a lot of them might keep playing on this server because of these minor upgrades that make your life a little bit better.

If you zoom IN instead zoom OUT you can clearly see all the drop with no problem!!! For the things about take other item instead what do you want to take, try to click on "the bag" instead on the name :)

Seya!