Official Metin2 Wiki - Progress Diary

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hi guys,

As some of you know already, our wiki is not very updated, it has some errors and a lot of information missing, so and for that reason, it's already being worked on for some time.

In this thread I will post from time to time, all the information available about it.

I will share:

- What is already fixed / created / corrected.

- What is being tested / uploaded.

- Our future ideas and new things to be added.

- All small information to keep everyone up to date-

1. The section we are currently working on is the Character Section:
    • All the armors for Assassin, Sura, Warrior and Mage are corrected and fixed.
    • All the weapons for Assassin, Sura, Warrior and Mage are corrected and fixed.
      • 01/09/2018: Daggers fixed and corrected.
      • 02/09/2018: Bows fixed and corrected.
      • 04/09/2018: Arrows fixed and corrected.
      • 04/09/2018: One-Handed Swords fixed and corrected.
      • 05/09/2018: One-Handed Swords for Sura fixed and corrected.
      • 07/09/2018: Two-handed Swords fixed and corrected.
      • 11/09/2018: Fans fixed and corrected.
      • 11/09/2018: Bells fixed and corrected.
    • All the Helmets for Assassin, Sura, Warrior and Mage are corrected and fixed.
      • 12/09/2018: Assassin Helmets fixed and corrected.
      • 12/09/2018: Sura Helmets fixed and corrected.
      • 12/09-2018: Warrior Helmets fixed and corrected.
      • 13/09/2018: Mage Helmets fixed and corrected.
    • All the Accessories are corrected and fixed.
      • 24/09/2018: Earrings fixed and corrected.
      • 24/09/2018: Bracelets fixed and corrected.
      • 01/10/2018: Necklaces fixed and corrected.
      • 01/10/2018: Shields fixed and corrected.
      • 01/10/2018: Shoes fixed and corrected.
      • 01/10/2018: Belts fixed and corrected.
    • Currently working on Main Quests.

You can obviously share your ideas and thoughts with me. Everyone is welcome to give their opinion about our Wiki!

I have some new ideas which I will add, I will share them soon too!

Suggestions:

- Adding the drop rate shown in every monster information button (shown in game).

Kind Regards,

Tary

• something that i always used to wonder when i played was what the drop rate of items were, so maybe that would help out the current/future players if they could find that on the wiki. cheers

• The icons for warrior,sura and sin skills are missing ( or well gifs ) from the character skill pages.

Also i believe showing skill values for max stats (100 vit,int,str,dex) would be quite useful.

• I don't know if it was already requested but most of the quests rewards are not correct , in game most of the rewards are way better , could be good for new players to fix that , but maybe you have already plans for that and right now you're doing something more important in the wiki :thumbsup:

• I think it would be faster and easier to put a reward on it or smth for players to complete the wiki.

Obviously this wouldn't help for everything and would need supervision but I believe this could lift a lot of weight off your shoulders tary

• I think it would be faster and easier to put a reward on it or smth for players to complete the wiki.

Obviously this wouldn't help for everything and would need supervision but I believe this could lift a lot of weight off your shoulders tary

Actually a wiki is always done for free by the community and not by the admins.