last words to community....

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• RwbyRose

Probably Rwby :P

• CaptainDrunk

who won the fish event ?

• [SMOD]Tary

You should have received an email to activate your account, Piotr Czuper

• Piotr Czuper

Hi maybe can I activate my account?

• MrSoon

Sura 64lv in PVM King Event - 10.11.2018 Check it out :) :assaultrifle:

• Mighty007

heh?

• Levioh

better provide those screenshots of you getting profit from that fms , tired of you being incompetent and calling other out when you have no idea of prices

• Levioh

nature instead of throwing mud at people face you better commit that 8-9 won on the fms just to show you how smart and quirky you are a

• A.O.S

jese bm god part 1

• Jese

The Best of BM

• MutenRoshiii

Eyes 300k tail 10k.

• Jan Nowak

Hello. How much cost spider eyes and scorpion tail ?

• EmyEmy

:D you need to wait they will be accepted

• iPsycho

Drunk 7d bann incoming

• CaptainDrunk

for real sins i got 1 day bann they ignore ? :D

• CaptainDrunk

i see Tary is in forum.. why it take so long when i used my ODINS i need my coins bro

• CaptainDrunk

is there any GM online ??

• [SMOD]Tary

Krylo, all the categories are explained in the PvM King thread

• Krylo

can someone tell me which are the categories of pvm kong event?

• Saft

Cosplay priceees xD

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Good bye

Ps: Next time make at farewell section

• One of the main problem of this server is economy. New players cant earn enough money to get good equipments for farming or pvp. 2 or 3 years ago my main revenue was books and stones. But nowadays you cant sell books and stones easily which is main source of new players economy.

In real world you must renew everthing after a period. But in this game, when you reach P skills you dont need to buy any book anymore. If you have armors and weapons with stones, you dont need to buy stones unless you have a new weapon with very high avg.

In other MMORPG's i played, you must repair your armor or weapon stones after a period. You must refresh your traing once a week etc. Yes this will hurt a little but if you are sick you must drink your awfull taste medicine.

Metin2 was build around itemshop. Your ideas are impossible here unless you remove itemshop as we know it and replace it with materials to fix your items.

And imagine it happening.

• One of the main problem of this server is economy. New players cant earn enough money to get good equipments for farming or pvp. 2 or 3 years ago my main revenue was books and stones. But nowadays you cant sell books and stones easily which is main source of new players economy.

In real world you must renew everthing after a period. But in this game, when you reach P skills you dont need to buy any book anymore. If you have armors and weapons with stones, you dont need to buy stones unless you have a new weapon with very high avg.

In other MMORPG's i played, you must repair your armor or weapon stones after a period. You must refresh your traing once a week etc. Yes this will hurt a little but if you are sick you must drink your awfull taste medicine.

Wrong sir, nowadays it is SOOOOOOOOOOO easy to make money. You farm green changers, sell horse medals for 500k (you make like 40 in 10 minutes), you make spider poly marbles (5-6-7kk each). Books are always bought. Clams are 12kk +. Orc maze, etc etc.

To say that now it is hard to make money it is a very big lie. If you are a lazy bastard then true, it is hard to make money.

• Wrong sir, nowadays it is SOOOOOOOOOOO easy to make money. You farm green changers, sell horse medals for 500k (you make like 40 in 10 minutes), you make spider poly marbles (5-6-7kk each). Books are always bought. Clams are 12kk +. Orc maze, etc etc.

To say that now it is hard to make money it is a very big lie. If you are a lazy bastard then true, it is hard to make money.

there're many players quit is caused player like this

• If everybody do the same (green and books) then, how the fuck do you spect to sell? They need to find alternatives, like upgrade items in different spots. Also, you don't get 40 medals in 10 minutes, and much less a new player. We are talking about new people, not about your lv 35 with p AoS

• Wrong sir, nowadays it is SOOOOOOOOOOO easy to make money. You farm green changers, sell horse medals for 500k (you make like 40 in 10 minutes), you make spider poly marbles (5-6-7kk each). Books are always bought. Clams are 12kk +. Orc maze, etc etc.

You are complete wrong! I know so many players who left the game after 2 weeks or 1 month. İ know this players because i helped them to make money by giving beginner items. Green changers was 3,5kk now 2kk. Not so long ago +4 stones was 12-15kk now 5-6kk. Also it takes so much time to sell books if you dont make a big discount. The main problem of Metin2 is game dynamics! If i have P skills, if have armors and weapons with stones, why do i buy books and stones anymore?

If you had an education about economy like me and heard about Adam Smith, Alfred Marshall and supply-demand diagram you can easily discover the main problem of Metin2. Think it as real life. If you have an item that is always new and never damaged, do you buy new one?

• This topic becomes interesting so I did one thing: I took screenshots of my Friends' list and sticked them together. You can check it in the attachments. I am pretty sure every old players has such a list. I will mention why is it important shortly.

I have been around for a while and I have seen many changes, both good and not so pleasant. Population increased in late 2014 and early 2015 then decreased all the way until Fall of 2016. When the game became accessible to beginners, they started playing here again so it increased. To make the gameplay worthwhile Tec even removed the Farm with Main rule and modified the drops so players will choose to lv up. I suppose it went as expected because players stopped protesting. What haven't changed and won't change is PvP. I touched upon in PvP Model - Deep Causes for the Lack of PvP in SG Server. My analysis didn't start a debate on PvP (I wasn't expecting so anyway).

I would gladly kill AlmightyHoly everywhere I would catch him but he is one lucky fellow. I don't care that much about Offensive PvP abilities so I kinda lack damage. But one thing I must agree on what he wrote in here: making money is easy because the drops are generous and the server is well built to support beginners: green adders and changers drop from low lv metins, starting items are +9, quests offer probably the best rewards, Orc Maze has been nerfed and drops have been improved. All in all, beginners can play together, progress very fast with good items but...more on the subject later.

veleciraptor take a good look on the list. It contains players that are still playing here, many have more than one char (some are also mine). Also, many players who started here, played for a while then quit never to come back. Metin2 is a complicated game and you can't expect that if you help players they will stay and play. One thing I can't understand is why do beginners need money. And why is it bad that green changers are cheaper and everything is cheaper? I tend to believe that cheaper means more accessible and for less money you can buy more and progress faster.

In Basics for Beginners I explained that Market knows three phases: Expansion, Stagnation and Decline. SG Market is in decline and there are many factors contributing to this. If you guys agree we can debate on the subject. There's a screenshot I would like you to check: Blue Market. Do you want to know what's in those shops? Open them, they're all the same.

SG population is shrinking during Summer and it's not alarming at all. There is another post in forum with the IP Block and can easily be linked with this one. Players project their wish on the server and when things don't come up they way they think it should, it becomes confusing. Yes, P skills no longer require training, once you have made your items you no longer need stones and upgrade materials and all the stuff. So there will be many of those things in shops but no buyers at all. What is missing is a strategy to play the game.

Metin2 has two features: farming and fighting. We all know what farming is but not everyone is willing to fight. The competition in the market is a form of fight. You have to adapt the prices of your stuff to the condition on the server and you have to adapt your farming strategy also. You can't demand the server to be changed to fit your playing style.

Once you have made your items and skills, what do you do next? Why do you keep farming and what are you fighting for?

I would like to know your answers on these two questions.

• Because you can turn any thread into personal attacks that are off topic on top.

Seriously I sometimes wonder if you are kids but I know you aren't and that makes it even more depressing.

I understand PvP and sometimes you might get carried away but there is this group of the same people that always turns everything into "look, I'm better at this totally rng and gambling-like game than you therefore you suck" sort of thing.