last words to community....

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• SirPic

xD

• A.O.S

u want my number?

• [SMOD]Tary

The players can send me their numbers until Sunday midnight, so they are announced after that time

• DontBeScared

When will the forum lottery be anounced tary?

• [SMOD]Tary

I don't know :|

• iPsycho

make moon onn please

• [CoMa]Shadow

the forum is also part of the website...

• Acidic

ive tried two diff browsers

• Acidic

the website wont load shit for me

• H2SO3

buy 6 exorcism scroll

• Lyetta

plagueds give me life!

• A.O.S

invisiblade fu

• AirMax47

Buy 3x Odin's ring

• H2SO3

buy hermitx20 i pay 9kk for one

• palita

it's pvp game kill stealing is allowed, don't flame people and you won't get ban

• Zydor

thats intense brah for real if someone stoles metins and you flame him , you get 1 day bann GG

• Zydor

Any Support here on?

• Lyetta

300k, I pay til 500k for each inferno and dragon roar

• amoname

Lyetta how much per flying talisman u want to pay?

• Lyetta

buy flying talisman, inferno and dragon roar books pm Lyetta

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • hi guys,

i was playing around 5 years on this server with some breaks. Now it is time for me to say goodbye. I had a good time on this server and i appreciate the service the team is giving to the player. It is one of the best server i ever played on. But of course not everything seems good for me. I would like to motivate new and old people to do some more pvp action and duels. this game is not just about pvm. killing offline mobs is neccessary to progress but in my opinion the interesting thing in this game is pvp. when i started play in german metin2 every noob did duels, just for the fun. also there were many guild wars. With the green changer it is even easy to get some decent pvp eq and fun.

sometimes i feel like this game is getting a economy simulator for some people. but i dont want to loose myself into details........

enjoy playing here everyone

i did small personal event where i gifted my things to people and one lucky person got my pvp eq :)

• meeeeeeeeeeh, boring, come on some pvp fun.

changed char, bm sura ...........

timer for my personal event for you guys 4 days, need two people helping me.

rewards are quity ok, i hope....

need mages in yellow kingdom with P skills: ench dmg, blessing spell and dance with wind. cheap sellout is starting, have a look in trading section

EDIT: Any mage in yellow kingdom with ench damage, blessing spell P , dance with wind P , leadership P pm me please here in forum or ingame under user1312 (yellow) or ShoppingKing (blue) / WonWonSituation (blue) - also if you just have 1 - 2 of these , i need some help for something good (in my eyes)

• when you try for 20+ days to quit but no1 even cares ? lol. Im not saying in a bad way is just waht I see in the thread lol u said like 20 days ago u are quitting and no1 even said a word lul. Anyway gl in RL. take care.

The game must be a girl cuz im always in it.

• Hi Pushy <3, this thread is about pvp, not something you know anything about.

Anyway, gl man. Yea, I agree that pvp is not a focus on this server at all, except for budokan all the other pvp events(aka NW/SW) are dominated by high lvlers and such people feel really discouraged to even join it. I was making a bit of pressure on the staff to include a low lvl NW aswell but it never happened. Maybe Tary can do something about it and have another NW on sundays and the combined results of the low lvl one(would say up to lvl 75) and the normal one should yield the kingdom a reward.

• I once planned on adding a low level but after all it would be the same since high level players can simply pass their gear to their low level players, making it hard for the real low level players to enjoy the war. I also thought about making 2 wars in the Nation War day, and making the final score depending on the results of the low level war and the high level war but the problem still remains, so in the end I did not implement this idea.

Kind Regards,

Tary

• I once planned on adding a low level but after all it would be the same since high level players can simply pass their gear to their low level players, making it hard for the real low level players to enjoy the war. I also thought about making 2 wars in the Nation War day, and making the final score depending on the results of the low level war and the high level war but the problem still remains, so in the end I did not implement this idea.

Kind Regards,

Tary

This will always be a fundamental issue with metin and you can't change that, but you can't just sack every single idea like this based on that cuz otherwise barely anything will be added. Not saying people won't just gear a low char and join, they will but considering how easy it is to make low pvp equipment and to get your skill up quickly I don't find it a problem. It is a game afterall, people want to have fun and people like having more choices. So if you have the time and some ideas for this kind of event, I would recommend implementing it and see how it pans out.

• server lack people thats the problem.

you can deny it or not

even though low lvl is easy due farming polymarbles spider ( craft ) or map2 changers, or red changers up to red wood an d90 map

but still, without players is no fun

• One of the main problem of this server is economy. New players cant earn enough money to get good equipments for farming or pvp. 2 or 3 years ago my main revenue was books and stones. But nowadays you cant sell books and stones easily which is main source of new players economy.

In real world you must renew everthing after a period. But in this game, when you reach P skills you dont need to buy any book anymore. If you have armors and weapons with stones, you dont need to buy stones unless you have a new weapon with very high avg.

In other MMORPG's i played, you must repair your armor or weapon stones after a period. You must refresh your traing once a week etc. Yes this will hurt a little but if you are sick you must drink your awfull taste medicine.