Ochao Run Guide

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Piotr Czuper

Hi maybe can I activate my account?

• MrSoon

Sura 64lv in PVM King Event - 10.11.2018 Check it out :) :assaultrifle:

• Mighty007

heh?

• Levioh

better provide those screenshots of you getting profit from that fms , tired of you being incompetent and calling other out when you have no idea of prices

• Levioh

nature instead of throwing mud at people face you better commit that 8-9 won on the fms just to show you how smart and quirky you are a

• A.O.S

jese bm god part 1

• Jese

The Best of BM

• MutenRoshiii

Eyes 300k tail 10k.

• Jan Nowak

Hello. How much cost spider eyes and scorpion tail ?

• EmyEmy

:D you need to wait they will be accepted

• iPsycho

Drunk 7d bann incoming

• CaptainDrunk

for real sins i got 1 day bann they ignore ? :D

• CaptainDrunk

i see Tary is in forum.. why it take so long when i used my ODINS i need my coins bro

• CaptainDrunk

is there any GM online ??

• [SMOD]Tary

Krylo, all the categories are explained in the PvM King thread

• Krylo

can someone tell me which are the categories of pvm kong event?

• Saft

Cosplay priceees xD

• [SMOD]Tary

Hey guys! You can already register for PvM King! PvM King Event (Sat, Nov 10th 2018, 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm) :rocketlauncher:

• EmyEmy

some have brains but unused xd rofl.........

• Thoreau

So they're supposed to baby sit you 24/7 because you can't use common sense? If you don't like it here just leave, they're doing their best.

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • The original post [GUIDE] Temple of Ochao

This guide will contain the description of the run, the strategy to be used in this run, my personal considerations (which you can skip) and the maps required.

This run is different from other runs because it can be accessed by two separated groups which will be adversaries for all the time they are inside the dungeon. The min lv required to enter is 100 and only groups can join, not solo players. Monsters are aggressive, they look like lemures but they have very good damage. There are close combat monsters and long range monsters. I did not notice any way to block the damage from long range monsters but the rest of them are easy. Players can choose to farm the monsters or complete the run; or maybe both.

Ochao run can be accessed once players who are on the marked spot in the Enchanted Forest kill the En-Tai Guardian. Once it is killed a NPC called Blue Portal appears which will teleport the group inside the run. Please note that players can get inside the dungeon in a time frame of 10 mins, after which the NPC will disappear. Reconnection is possible from the Chief of the Forest NPC located at the top of the map Enchanted Forest. Players can only die once, if they get killed twice they are kicked from the run.

In order to complete the run players must first kill 4 Ochao Prince marked in the run map with X. Once they all are killed they will be replaced by 4 Strong Ochao Prince which have to be killed as well. They spawn in the same spots as Ochao Prince do. After all 4 Strong Ochao Prince are killed the main boss will be spawned in one of places marked on the map. The run ends after its death and everybody is teleported back in the Enchanted Forest.

Monsters in the run are Devil but the main boss, Jotun Thrym, it is not.

The available time for the run is 30 minutes.

The cooldown between runs is one hour and 30 minutes.

The En-Tai Guardian spawns every two hours in the spot marked on the Forest map.

The group(s) must first kill the Ochao Princes. I marked on the map the locations and the path to follow, with different colors. We split the group in two and one goes middle while the other follows the blue path. With purple i marked the junction path to be followed in case the main boss is in the other team's area. In the places marked STOP is the point where players should pull the boss with capes or shoot arrows at to kill it faster. In Metin2 the maze is an access limitation for players only, not for monsters.

None of the bosses deal any skill damage or normal damage. The drop is impressive, both from normal monsters and bosses.

Monsters respawn when the bosses are replaced by their stronger version. It will be really unpleasant to be surprised in a respawn by a strong wave of monsters.

Jotun Thrym must be separated from its guardians if players won't like to kill them as well to keep the boss' damage low.

Here comes the part you might want to skip:

The run is designed to keep high lv players busy with the high lv accessories, armours and alchemy. While the concept of creating a dungeon where two groups can be inside in the same time is interesting, the idea to put them in a state of war for the duration of the run it is not as useful as one might think. I strongly believe it was for the better to promote cooperation than competition inside the run, thus designing the run in such a way only one team could not achieve anything without the presence of second team that could complete separated tasks. I think high lv players can find many reasons to kill and hate each other but none to cooperate without being asked to do so if they want to have access to new items.

Attached maps: The Forest Map and the Ochao Run Map:

• None of the bosses deal any skill damage or normal damage

Average dmg res and block will be enough to complete the run, because only monsters present a challenge. Magic res helps by lowering the dmg of long range monsters. Jotun is one big boss but the challenge comes from its 6 000 000 HP and not from its non-existing dmg.

• Every Dungeon's Boss deal both of these damage. Average damage when they hit normaly and skill damage when they do the skills effect. They also possess 2 skills which doesn't have any special animation but act like a normal hit, but they deal skill damage.

• Every Dungeon's Boss deal both of these damage. Average damage when they hit normaly and skill damage when they do the skills effect. They also possess 2 skills which doesn't have any special animation but act like a normal hit, but they deal skill damage.

so after Shadow´s explaniation, is better skill resistance eq against "Every Dungeon's Boss" instead avg eq. This clarifies many things cuz, in the past, i read from some ppl, here in forum, they said Yamachon (Dungeon Boss of Hell Run) and Nemere (Dungeon Boss of ICe Run) make avg damage and for be able for tank both, u need avg eq instead skill and it was wrong ... isnt it?

• If the enemy's level is 5+ numbers above yours it is not possible to poison.

7+ xD (if you refer to "enemy" as to all the monsters in the game or players)

The lower your level is the harder it is to poison (at a 7 level difference it is very hard but not IMPOSSIBLE)