picking up items on horse/mount with left click

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• 100pcentTSK

gm where is my reward for hunter ranking?

• 100pcentTSK

:)

• L0lu

Ye, I saw some1 was doing that 2 weeks ago. Mfer knows how to take care of the competitors. Reminds me of the old days when boss summs were used to clear the shops out of the safe zone :D

• 100pcentTSK

btw guys be careful with F11 there is a guy named MrDibla he puts everything for 0 gold and 7 won and his items are shown on the top of the list.

• 100pcentTSK

reset hunter ranking?

• BellaHana

That is here to stay sadly

• bodmar

Please fix random client crash and dc!

• Pingu

:)) <3

• PaliPali

You're a few million years ahead of us...

• EmyEmy

Happy new year 20200000!

• Degmond

Poly w hermit is not the same as SB w hermit, has lower chance .

• L0lu

Wut, is raising poly from m9 to m10 bugged or smthing? I literally failed 3 times doing this shit, so I don't know if using hermit again is a good thing :D

• EmyEmy

HAHHAHA:)))

• SiiiXxHD

Oh Shit..i am old..year 2200 😂😜

• EmyEmy

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2200 EVERYONE YEAHHH 8) :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: LOVE U ALL

• jureczek

CMON MAKE SG GREAT AGAIN

• jureczek

2020 FOR METIN2 SG

• Pingu

Happy new year metin2 SG <3

• PaliPali

:rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher: happy new year :sniper: :sniper:

• BellaHana

Happy new year!

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • can you fix that you run in a circle like a pony on heroin?

a lot times when i want to pick up just 1 item with left click

it only start run in a circle more not

thats pretty annoying

• There is nothing to fix, you are just standing close to the item you want to pick up. Go on the item you want to collect or just simply use ctrl+h and get it.

"I am not lost, I am on my way!"

• There is nothing to fix, you are just standing close to the item you want to pick up. Go on the item you want to collect or just simply use ctrl+h and get it.

i saw other servers have it done too

why not here?

btw i knew some ... like this would come as response

you people obviously have something against progress and smoother gameplay

• The problem is not everyone knows what is possible and not possible.

Tbh more I'd rather like they make all items model 1x1 pixel leaving texture the same to allow me to pick what I want if it's stuck in trash.

This is one fix. Another is to recode the game in a way you pick items that are highlighted when you hover over them.

Or make metins drop to put it simply "a shop" so you can click and take items you want. Or some sort of loot bag that you click on and pick loot you want.

Last one might be harder to implement and might cause too much server load.

• Other servers have lykan, why not here? Other servers have this and that, why not here?

I just gave my opinion if you don't like it then don't be some little kid who cries on forum for having "a pony on heroin".

• Improving the game mechanics is something completely different than adding a class that doesnt fit to the game.

Same like removing the stunlock was a good thing for the game mechanics.

+1 from me only bcs the game is old doesnt mean it cant be improved

• Nothing new, for you everyone is "narrow-mided" who does not share same opinion as you or your friends.

Anyway, with some practice you can also be narrow-minded. Oh wait.. nvm.

Have a nice day guys.

• Nothing new, for you everyone is "narrow-mided" who does not share same opinion as you or your friends.

Anyway, with some practice you can also be narrow-minded. Oh wait.. nvm.

Have a nice day guys.

nope, that won't work your jumping on the train " the others are the bad one "

we want just some improvement of the game

and you are strict against it, without any reasons

and claim that its your opinion, lmao

you just against it, to be against something

not more or less.

• Why should I be against it? I also have "pony on heroin" but it is not a big deal.

Why you think it's priory when there are some more important things to be fixed?

• Why should I be against it? I also have "pony on heroin" but it is not a big deal.

Why you think it's priory when there are some more important things to be fixed?

i dont see you suggesting the important things to fix just being against the little but good ones that would slip through the attention of the staff if no1 suggests it.

So suggest more important stuffs and be sure ppl will be with u.

Look friend i see you have some problems.. let me explain you how to be a grown man and not a crybaby :)

If you want to come with an idea or suggest something try and come with some valid arguments. People will try and understand your point of view and we can have a nice and relaxing conversation!

If you just say random things then do not expect to receive any sort of respect or attention.

Thanks for understanding <3

• Look friend i see you have some problems.. let me explain you how to be a grown man and not a crybaby :)

If you want to come with an idea or suggest something try and come with some valid arguments. People will try and understand your point of view and we can have a nice and relaxing conversation!

If you just say random things then do not expect to receive any sort of respect or attention.

Thanks for understanding <3

Excuse me, friend, but telling that there are some more important things to be fixed before the priory of "pony on heroin" is not a comment from a crybaby, is just the opposite.

Now, enjoy the game.

Have a nice day.

• Excuse me, friend, but telling that there are some more important things to be fixed before the priory of "pony on heroin" is not a comment from a crybaby, is just the opposite.

Now, enjoy the game.

Have a nice day.

lmao, he didnt say that from beginning

+ i saw that argument on other servers too

and honestly its a lame excuse :D

small things like this the team can fix fast

since they are not some new noobs, i can bet.

while working on other " important" things still can go on.