Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• KatrosMD

Can someone help me? I can't get past the login screen, the game always freezes

• DarkVision

mooblight today ?

• Eskeetit

WTB mystic fms 8% 45%+

• Andrei Chiriac

wts fms 55 avg! pm

• iPsycho

WTB HTN 4res+life

• CatFood

WTB Black Tunic +9 or Aqua for mage with rarity pm me in game

• Mighty007

Oleee oleeee 4-2 bangg bangg

• NightSlayer

WTB Sura armor lvl 54 +6--+9 with ss+5--+6 pm me in game

• RudiAusmWald

WTB poison 8 avg

• iPsycho

• iPsycho

SGM/GA look "Questions and answers"

• iPsycho

WTS Diamond double skill

• iPsycho

WTS Jade doublelife

• MrSoon

high lvl drop a lot of 75 weps on new maps, so their price drop... imagine poison 8avg mystic used to be up to 60 won

• CeReal

im confused....

• CeReal

is there a reason why poisons with 40 avg are almost cheaper than a fms with same stats? xD

• iPsycho

WTS Jade double life 5won

• iPsycho

WTS Diamond skill+skillres / 5won

• iPsycho

Penge buff me

• Howker

Penge pm to me ;d

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • there are many player who open shop out side of safe zone, sometime get destroyed by Certain player Either from other kingdom or Doing Free PvP Mode. The current safe-zone is meant for shops, i do agree that. but the number of Shop box are overwhelming that fills the current safe-zone.

What i wanna suggest that is it possible to enlarge Safezone a littlebit + in front of general store + Smith availability of safe zone and adding a small safe-zone in front of Store Keeper like Old-Man Corner of Map1. Which can not be use by Shopbox only by Shop created by Character.

Edit ( If possible to make Safe Zone from Archer guardian to General Store and Black Smith )

Thanks.

• As this was requested many times, the answer won't change, when both kingdoms are really overwhelmed, actions will be made. Till then, no.

at least Free Mode PvP mode Player from same kingdom who only attacks shops should be stop.. about other kingdom players and Monster attack its alright..

• about 2year ago there was a map specially just for shoppers full save zoned. All kingdom just teleport there and shop, but it was never used because players always made their shop in town map1. So i dont think they will enlarge a safe zone for a special area when they had a map for that. Xd

• I think map1 towns for both kingdom should be considered as "home town" therefore no pvp or no one should be able to kill players inside town. If you want pvp or other kingdoms willing to kill other players they must hunt and kill outside. Maintain the peace and order in town. Poor blacksmith and general dealer they cant even flirt and gm elspeth's favourite tree nearly destroyed because of players pvp. Please take into consideration.

• It would be nice to relax in town once in a while without having to keep an eye over the shoulder,that's for sure.

A metin nearly fell on Elspeth's tree during one of these fights yesterday

• what about those who loves to daydream in town?think of them and lovers romancing suddenly they get killed. Pvp us something about fair play where both parties agreed and ready to fight. Yess i forgot dance lovers too