Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• [CoMa]Shadow

the forum is also part of the website...

• Acidic

ive tried two diff browsers

• Acidic

the website wont load shit for me

• H2SO3

buy 6 exorcism scroll

• Lyetta

plagueds give me life!

• A.O.S

invisiblade fu

• AirMax47

Buy 3x Odin's ring

• H2SO3

buy hermitx20 i pay 9kk for one

• palita

it's pvp game kill stealing is allowed, don't flame people and you won't get ban

• Zydor

thats intense brah for real if someone stoles metins and you flame him , you get 1 day bann GG

• Zydor

Any Support here on?

• Lyetta

300k, I pay til 500k for each inferno and dragon roar

• amoname

Lyetta how much per flying talisman u want to pay?

• Lyetta

buy flying talisman, inferno and dragon roar books pm Lyetta

• Lyetta

looking for blue partners for dungeons pls Looking for partners in Ice Run, Plagued and Demon Catacombs.

• Vyenna

Hiro  Metin2 SG Basics for Beginners

• Hiro

SirPic yes, every map have a "res" bonus to use.. an example someone told me magic forest need wind res...

• SirPic

generally you want as much def and block and u should be good?

• Hiro

HEy guys, there is some giude about map bonus?! :D Defence ofc :D thanks in advance

• user1312

sell cheap and buy new things (for a good price i hope) look forum and ingmae near guardian ch1 (in yellow and blue) :thumbsup: :evilgrin:

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • there are many player who open shop out side of safe zone, sometime get destroyed by Certain player Either from other kingdom or Doing Free PvP Mode. The current safe-zone is meant for shops, i do agree that. but the number of Shop box are overwhelming that fills the current safe-zone.

What i wanna suggest that is it possible to enlarge Safezone a littlebit + in front of general store + Smith availability of safe zone and adding a small safe-zone in front of Store Keeper like Old-Man Corner of Map1. Which can not be use by Shopbox only by Shop created by Character.

Edit ( If possible to make Safe Zone from Archer guardian to General Store and Black Smith )

Thanks.

• As this was requested many times, the answer won't change, when both kingdoms are really overwhelmed, actions will be made. Till then, no.

at least Free Mode PvP mode Player from same kingdom who only attacks shops should be stop.. about other kingdom players and Monster attack its alright..

• I think map1 towns for both kingdom should be considered as "home town" therefore no pvp or no one should be able to kill players inside town. If you want pvp or other kingdoms willing to kill other players they must hunt and kill outside. Maintain the peace and order in town. Poor blacksmith and general dealer they cant even flirt and gm elspeth's favourite tree nearly destroyed because of players pvp. Please take into consideration.

• It would be nice to relax in town once in a while without having to keep an eye over the shoulder,that's for sure.

A metin nearly fell on Elspeth's tree during one of these fights yesterday

• what about those who loves to daydream in town?think of them and lovers romancing suddenly they get killed. Pvp us something about fair play where both parties agreed and ready to fight. Yess i forgot dance lovers too