Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • We only talk about SG here. What happens on other servers or game doesn't concern us. People want solo runs not for the drops being stolen, even if they have traumatic experiences on other server it doesn't happen here or rarely happens and the player who does it is usually cast aside by the community in a flash. What you experience on other servers should not be a reason to change things here if the same doesn't happen :)

People want solo run because they see that all the runs are relative easy, so they start thinking that they can easily get 2x drops if they could just solo it.

The drops being stolen is absolutely not a reason, while the maximun profit, or the fact that they don't have to relay on someone else to do the run are the real reasons.

• I would love solo runs<3

And yes i am greedy and i want all the dropps :*

But the 2nd big reason is, its so hard to find Players ingame, when you stay up in the morning at 5:00-6:00 am its really rare that you find a Player for runs. Most ppl only come on at evening

• Please :)

I am a fan of those who are honest even if it shows them to be not really a role model. I rather hear "i want a solo run because i want to do all the profit by myself" rather than listening these kind of things that may happen once over a life time. Cause I could simply answer you that there is a way to split 50/50 the drops so that nobody could steal your drops, yet you will still want the solo run, because thats not the real reason :)

The main issue is that you are all greedy for rewards. You all want to fast forward on the advance of your character. Bare in mind is not an offense, but is silly to claim otherwise when this is the only reason. Cause if we say that you have 50% to get a rare change scroll from doing a run with 8 people you will all starting to promote team play from here to Mars. This is how the players has always been and always will be.

Shadow I think you are a very smart and kind man but I think you misunderstand some of us. I love doing group runs, don't get me wrong, but sometimes when I am online and want to do a maze run, there is nobody else online because of the timezone I live in. I just want the option to do the solo run when nobody else is online. When others are online, I always love doing the Orc Maze run with my friends. Just because some people in this server are selfish and greedy, doesn't mean all of us are. I hope you can understand that!

• If you read my previous replies i stated this:

"or the fact that they don't have to relay on someone else to do the run are the real reasons."

I don't put all in the same basket but when they claim they want a solo run because in group their drops are stolen, is simply silly. I am not saying it did not happen to some, but is so rare that it just can't be a reason. More over there are some people who do the runs always using the same partners, so this reason is simply made up to not just say the real reason.

And hence I stated the only two main reasons of this change, which is to keep all the drops you get for yourself and to not have to relay on someone to do the run.

• well what about those 2 relatively easy solutions?

1. as for the greedyness: remove all drops from the runs monsters and boss and instead after killing the boss let a npc spawn by quest which every player participating in that run(every ip) can receive a reward(box for example) which can contain several typical items for that run.

2. as for the finding of people: rewrite the king election system a little, you have a system where a player can apply and add his name to a list.
    that means you could create a list for every dungeon and place that npc in front of the dungeon or simply map1. so every player who is willing to do that run can set his name on the list and see who is available to do this run. means he can contact them and build a group.
    after finishing the dungeon the name disappears from the list or after logging off for minimum 5minutes.

AND u could set the item which allows you to add your name to a list to the item mall(maybe with 10-50x uses) ;)

• This game is heavily unbalanced and despite the players think they know all and everything is easy we can't really change the class system and make it balanced over a night. You are all suras and warriors, none of you cares about the other 2 classes. How do you think a mage or an archer could solo a run the same way your warrior or sura does?

Ditto. Cannot agree more.

There is not a single run on this server that cannot be done in a party of two. Is it really so hard to find another player to team up?

I do see some people constantly looking for an Orc Maze partner or other lower level runs. Mostly the same players (farmers). Probably doing nothing but those runs. Enough said.

Others just go with their friends/partners/guildmates and rarely want to join with new/unknown players.

I do believe that there are probably fewer which cannot really find a partner for runs but it is not impossible.

Plus, there is still an option for those who just cannot find an Orc Maze partner in that given time.

Farm Metins. When it was first implemented, everyone used to farm them but now when Orc Maze gives more, no one even mention Greenies from metins.

You don't need a partner for that nor you need to share.

The drop is not so generous but hey! at start everyone loved it.

So what changed?

• I'm too shy to ask people to take me to Orc Runs, especially since i'm still noob and weak, I feel like i'm just taking their loots, even if I can't manage to complete it solo, i'd love to be able to go solo so I don't have to bother others with such.

As a new player who tends to duo with another new player, it's extremely difficult to defeat the current bosses due to their hp regeneration. So I we end up forced to do it with players who tend to be alts and I'd rather do 1f solo to gain enough gold to improve my gears.

• To be honest, what the difference between farming metins and doing SOLO orc maze?. Orc Maze actually meant to be Played in Groups rather then solo.

if the reward of SOLO Orc maze is less + Harder + Time Consuming. Isn't is best to play in group. After all through orc maze u can make your skills and Items at some point better rather then Making money ...

As for rarity drop, soon FMS with 8 avg Mystic will going to be sell for 100-150kk..

• To be honest, what the difference between farming metins and doing SOLO orc maze?. Orc Maze actually meant to be Played in Groups rather then solo.

if the reward of SOLO Orc maze is less + Harder + Time Consuming. Isn't is best to play in group. After all through orc maze u can make your skills and Items at some point better rather then Making money ...

As for rarity drop, soon FMS with 8 avg Mystic will going to be sell for 100-150kk..

who cares lol, after a time every item get cheaper

• You know that most people that make money on this server do not even farm green changers do you? How can it be the only reliable way of making gold.. there are also others maps besides map2, valley and the temple (i know right? who would have thought!)

• People are scared these days to do orc maze because of the recent banhammer. They will never do orc maze with a "new person" they do not know..so they prefer not to do orc maze anymore instead of risking a ban.. That is why it should a) be really difficult so that it requires 2 or more players to do it or b)if it is really easy why bother bringing a partner in the first place? (do not even try and come with quite arguments on this b) topic).

• People are scared these days to do orc maze because of the recent banhammer. They will never do orc maze with a "new person" they do not know..so they prefer not to do orc maze anymore instead of risking a ban.. That is why it should a) be really difficult so that it requires 2 or more players to do it or b)if it is really easy why bother bringing a partner in the first place? (do not even try and come with quite arguments on this b) topic).

Ban? What do you mean? I had mid-long break from the game and I already did a few runs with randoms.