Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :dash:

• [CoMa]Shadow

The first two bio quests are without cooldown since a couple of years. As for the text error we will correct it soon.

• L0lu

ah ok, ty for info :D

• Onyekuru

30-40 lvl bios dont have cooldown time

• L0lu

Which is not true from what I know

• L0lu

Also, there is a wrong description while using soul stone. It is said something like that "When your char lvl is 50 or above and you'll be killed by player from your kingdom, there is a chance of dropping items"

• L0lu

I mean I didn't have any cd between them, I just gave them 1 by 1.

• L0lu

Shadow Is it a normal thing that i gave to the Biologi 9 curse books in 1-2 minutes without using red monocle?

• sekzul

wtb a bws with certain rarity stats --> BUY BWS 5skres + xxx

• Snipas

wassup? :P

• Snipas

i saw it thanks, i have limited access to forum atm as im @ work xD

• [GM]Elspeth

Done. :)

• Snipas

Elspeth i need your help can you spare 5 minutes pls?

• PaliPali

||

• EmyEmy

You are right ;( :( :( :( ;(

• Onyekuru

christmas wont help an unhappy person

• EmyEmy

unhappy**

• EmyEmy

Dont be happy xd santa coming soon santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa

• Radioactive

I'm so unhappy.because I'm thinking spend to much hour in game and I can't win anything :((((

• Radioactive

mary jane mary jane mary jane

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Recently, a lot of players have complained about the group requirement for the Orc Maze run. [GA]Shadow suggested that he could possibly create a "solo" version of the Orc Maze if enough people wanted it. Do you think it would be a good idea? Please post your suggestions below and upvote this post if you want a solo version of the Orc Maze. Thank you have and have a nice day!

• I think being able to solo Run's is a great way to improve on playerfriendlyness (is this a word???) Its a hassle to having to find people for runs you easily would be able to beat all by yourself. Also to share the loot makes the runs almost not worth doing in groups because it isnt guaranteed you will get any of it.

I'd suggest to make two NPC's. One for solo and one for groups. Solo should be less rewarding but a bit easier and groups should get evenly distributed loot. Also the cooldown time for solo runs could be higher to prevent OP farmers ti abuse the runs in a way that would make items worthless on the market.

• I think being able to solo Run's is a great way to improve on playerfriendlyness (is this a word???) Its a hassle to having to find people for runs you easily would be able to beat all by yourself. Also to share the loot makes the runs almost not worth doing in groups because it isnt guaranteed you will get any of it.

I'd suggest to make two NPC's. One for solo and one for groups. Solo should be less rewarding but a bit easier and groups should get evenly distributed loot. Also the cooldown time for solo runs could be higher to prevent OP farmers ti abuse the runs in a way that would make items worthless on the market.

The second paragraph is awesome. I think your idea is applicable to all runs, not just the Orc Maze run. I love this suggestion.

Remember that the run is easy because it is set to include several players and not just pros with imba gears. If we decide to create solo runs, the monsters will be obviously harder and rewards lesser. This is something important to keep in mind cause the runs are easy because the challenge is to find a good partner.

• Remember that the run is easy because it is set to include several players and not just pros with imba gears. If we decide to create solo runs, the monsters will be obviously harder and rewards lesser. This is something important to keep in mind cause the runs are easy because the challenge is to find a good partner.

Will the SG team really go through the trouble of creating stronger monsters? I can't see that happening :P

• Remember that the run is easy because it is set to include several players and not just pros with imba gears. If we decide to create solo runs, the monsters will be obviously harder and rewards lesser. This is something important to keep in mind cause the runs are easy because the challenge is to find a good partner.

Wouldnt be a good group more efficient and stronger/faster than solo players? Maybe you could add a level cap for solo runs. A maximum level you can have to play solo runs. I hope i can make myself understandable because english isnt my native language.

• Will the SG team really go through the trouble of creating stronger monsters? I can't see that happening :P

The monsters doesn't need to be replaced with others, their damage, defense etc, will change.

The harder part is to change some mechanics, raising the power of the monsters is easy. Not really hard, more time consuming, while the monster power is relative easy and quick, monsters are like your own character, they have AP AC Critical, etc. You just need to replace a number with another.

• The monsters doesn't need to be replaced with others, their damage, defense etc, will change.

The harder part is to change some mechanics, raising the power of the monsters is easy. Not really hard, more time consuming, while the monster power is relative easy and quick, monsters are like your own character, they have AP AC Critical, etc. You just need to replace a number with another.

Well I hope it isn't too high! I was excited for the Orc Maze run change because my chars could finally participate in a profitable run that wasn't Demon Tower.

• Not chars :)

If you want us to consider a solo dungeon, it will be solo. 1 Char only enters. And if you want to not relay on other people because you are strong enough to solo because you have great items, the difficult will be set for people who have almost perfect items. Otherwise what would be the point of doing two kind of runs, one group and one solo, if the difficult is low?

Don't get me wrong, I am not illogical, if a player tells me he is strong enough to solo yet he can't because our system doesn't let him, I agree he should have the opportunity to solo, which is why i am considering this suggestion, but all goes down the hill if his power is related to his buff bot which could very likely be another player.

And this is another matter that we must think carefully. This game is heavily unbalanced and despite the players think they know all and everything is easy we can't really change the class system and make it balanced over a night. You are all suras and warriors, none of you cares about the other 2 classes. How do you think a mage or an archer could solo a run the same way your warrior or sura does? Some runs having the requirment for either class is a way to balance the odds, which will not be a case anymore if we add the option to solo.

• The main issue of group runs is the way the loot is distributed. People can join you in your run and steal everything just to log out in a matter of two minutes. Its just frustrating. Thats why i in particular want the solo runs. ^^'

• The main issue of group runs is the way the loot is distributed. People can join you in your run and steal everything just to log out in a matter of two minutes. Its just frustrating. Thats why i in particular want the solo runs. ^^'

Please :)

I am a fan of those who are honest even if it shows them to be not really a role model. I rather hear "i want a solo run because i want to do all the profit by myself" rather than listening these kind of things that may happen once over a life time. Cause I could simply answer you that there is a way to split 50/50 the drops so that nobody could steal your drops, yet you will still want the solo run, because thats not the real reason :)

The main issue is that you are all greedy for rewards. You all want to fast forward on the advance of your character. Bare in mind is not an offense, but is silly to claim otherwise when this is the only reason. Cause if we say that you have 50% to get a rare change scroll from doing a run with 8 people you will all starting to promote team play from here to Mars. This is how the players has always been and always will be.

• Please :)

I am a fan of those who are honest even if it shows them to be not really a role model. I rather hear "i want a solo run because i want to do all the profit by myself" rather than listening these kind of things that may happen once over a life time. Cause I could simply answer you that there is a way to split 50/50 the drops so that nobody could steal your drops, yet you will still want the solo run, because thats not the real reason :)

The main issue is that you are all greedy for rewards. You all want to fast forward on the advance of your character. Bare in mind is not an offense, but is silly to claim otherwise when this is the only reason. Cause if we say that you have 50% to get a rare change scroll from doing a run with 8 people you will all starting to promote team play from here to Mars. This is how the players has always been and always will be.

gosh, you probably never did any runs with other people

or dt runs

you claim the player are greedy thats the only reason they want a solo dungeon? nope

metin2 is a game full of kids, i dont know how many times somebody took drops in runs

and didnt share, or how many times some kids go dt run waste half hour of your life, and then steal unlock stones

and logout, just you can't finish dt run

or press the blacksmith in dt,right after it spawned, so nobody can upgrade

this happend so many times, i can't even count it

ofc people want solo runs to avoid this kind of idiots, and if you dont believe, then go make on any metin2 server no matter which language the server have, a character and figure it out by your self

then comeback and say again solo runs is only wished because the players are greedy ( sure ther are some people that are up for big profit, but thats not the only reason for solo runs )

• Honestly i wouldn't really want only solo runs because I'm still weak af and i won't be able to do it surely..My main concern was just about the teamplay, which is lacking. So doing solo runs will kill it completely and most of the high levels with average eq like me will have no chance of making any money from runs furthermore.

• Honestly i wouldn't really want only solo runs because I'm still weak af and i won't be able to do it surely..My main concern was just about the teamplay, which is lacking. So doing solo runs will kill it completely and most of the high levels with average eq like me will have no chance of making any money from runs furthermore.

The problem with teamplay is not that people are greedy/kids/insertInsultHere. It's just that the server population is too low. In other MMORPG's, lobbys for raids have hundreds of people waiting in them. Hundreds! It would not be a problem to find a team if there were 50 people waiting in front of the Orc Maze. But if you do not have a set group of friends, finding a group of random people to do the run with is almost impossible here. It's noones fault, especially not Shadow's. He is doing the best he can, but you can not make wine out of water how we say here. As long as there are too few players, teamplay will be very hard to find.

• One thing is the DT which is the only dungeon of the game. Another are the runs. First of all, we punish who steal the keys and by experience it did not happen more than once in the last 6 months. I challenge you to prove me wrong that the only person who did it was that player with many QQQ on the name. On the runs you choose the players to go with, they don't pop up magically by logging in like in the demon tower, so the comparison is not appropriate.

Whoever wants solo run because they claim they got always robbed on orc maze / plagued / hell run, they are simply lying and once again like in your case Phantomsoul we could simply make the drop split even without any chance to rob it, but this won't stop you from requesting solo runs, because this is not the main issue at all. I don't know why you can't all be honest for once.