Balancing market

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Jese

The Best of BM

• MutenRoshiii

Eyes 300k tail 10k.

• Jan Nowak

Hello. How much cost spider eyes and scorpion tail ?

• EmyEmy

:D you need to wait they will be accepted

• iPsycho

Drunk 7d bann incoming

• CaptainDrunk

for real sins i got 1 day bann they ignore ? :D

• CaptainDrunk

i see Tary is in forum.. why it take so long when i used my ODINS i need my coins bro

• CaptainDrunk

is there any GM online ??

• [SMOD]Tary

Krylo, all the categories are explained in the PvM King thread

• Krylo

can someone tell me which are the categories of pvm kong event?

• Saft

Cosplay priceees xD

• [SMOD]Tary

Hey guys! You can already register for PvM King! PvM King Event (Sat, Nov 10th 2018, 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm) :rocketlauncher:

• EmyEmy

some have brains but unused xd rofl.........

• Thoreau

So they're supposed to baby sit you 24/7 because you can't use common sense? If you don't like it here just leave, they're doing their best.

• CaptainDrunk

MrSoon helped me.. thanks for no help ( GMS )

• MrSoon

killed or lured out of metins spot probably

• CaptainDrunk

great support ingame

• CaptainDrunk

why is there no dark leader in Temple ? i lookt in all channels

• Onyekuru

wtb any 61 +9shield with 15block

• EmyEmy

Hey coma shadow!

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • PL

Witam wszystkich. Proponuję w jakiś sposób zbalansować rynek ponieważ nowa mapa 95 całkowicie go wyniszczyła a także drop alchemii na wysokim lvlu skutecznie ograniczył zarobek na niskim lvlu. Nie piszcię mi o maze i zmiankach bo z tego nie wiele można zarobić. Wysoki lv w godzine zarobi tyle co na niskim w tydzień. Także nie piszcie, że "chcesz tak zarabiać też wbij!". Okej poziom poziomem a co z eq? Wielu nowych graczy chyba wchodzi na serwer przejży sklepy i wychodzi patrząc na niebotycznie wysokie ceny. A także identyczne przedmioty w sklepach zatrute miecze/zbroje po 50 won?! Nowy gracz poprostu woli zmienić serwer niż zbierać na 1 przedmiot rok od 0. Proponuję poprawić odrobinę drop przedmiotów na niskim poziome ew. poprawić drop na maze, żeby jednak opłacało się na niego iść. Co do alchemi chyba lepiej żeby z potworów na nisko poziomowych mapach dropiły cor'y niż poszczególne kamienie byłoby to o wiele przyjemniejsze i nie trzeba by było skakać po mapach a wiadomo na jednej mapie są lepsze miejsca do farmienia niż na innych. Jeżeli wy jako gracze macie też jakieś propozycje od siebie zapraszam do dodawania ich w komentarzach. Pozdrawiam

ENG

Hello all. I suggest somehow to balance the market because the new map 95 completely devastated it as well as the drop of alchemy on the high level effectively reduced the earnings on the low level. I do not write about the maze and changes because of that, not much can be earned. A high lv in an hour will earn as much as low in a week. Also, do not write that "you want to earn money too!". Okay level and what about eq? Many new players probably enter the server will go through the shops and go out looking at exorbitantly high prices. And also the same items in stores poisoned swords / armor after 50 won ?! The new player just prefers to change the server than to collect 1 item from 0 a year. I suggest to improve a bit of dropping items at a low horizontal level, or improve the drop on the word, but it would be worth it to go. As for alchemi, it would be better if the monsters on low-level maps dropped the corses than the individual stones would be much nicer and you would not have to jump on the maps and you know on one map are better places to farm than others. If you as a player have any suggestions from yourself, I invite you to add them in the comments. Regards

• The english text is not really clear but if I understood some parts right you want us to do something about the market prices that the players decide? Well we can't. The prices are decided by you players not by us. It seems there is this belief that we must inject the server with tec points event or pearls cause they cost so much. But they cost so much because you guys sell it expensive or don't sell it at all.

Whenever there is a major event and the drop is generous as usual, the price doesn't lower because you don't want it to lower. If you sell a pearl for 40 milions and there is an event where you can get a pearl relative easy, you still will either sell that same pearl at 40 milions or not sell it all and you can't expect us to overflow the server with pearls. The same apply for the tec points, whenever there is a sale, you don't drop the odin's price, you keep it steady.

So I am not sure why players believe we should do something about pricing when the ones who decide the prices are the same players.

As for the golds, we always stated that our goal is to be proportional. You are a newbie? You earn few golds. You are a high level? You earn more. It is logical.

The DSS is a system for mid high level, so from 75 to 120. A low level doesn't need it because the monsters of those levels are easy.

The map 95 provides level 75 weapons which in your very post you complained about the pricing. Eventualy the price will lower, cause of the easy access. Your level 33 earrings are ancient, so is normal their price will go down in favour of newer and more powerfull accessories.

• I understand you. But items from low levels, unfortunately, do not sell. Are you writing that low level monsters are easy? If I want to increase my level above 86, I need to raise in dt, and there's a need for 1500 defense, where should I get it? I have stones +6 full eq avg and then I can not make it even with dragon earrings, then I get 1110 defense, so gaining experience at these levels is incredibly difficult. And alchemi stones would greatly facilitate the players. Unfortunately, making money is very hard here. The easiest thing is to send 500 euros in item shop and trade items from it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by khalifaPL: You can also write youTuberers from different countries to play on this server, it would always attract a lot of players. ().

• Always u can add sales tax... 5% - this option reduce money on server.

• I understand you. But items from low levels, unfortunately, do not sell. Are you writing that low level monsters are easy? If I want to increase my level above 86, I need to raise in dt, and there's a need for 1500 defense, where should I get it? I have stones +6 full eq avg and then I can not make it even with dragon earrings, then I get 1110 defense, so gaining experience at these levels is incredibly difficult. And alchemi stones would greatly facilitate the players. Unfortunately, making money is very hard here. The easiest thing is to send 500 euros in item shop and trade items from it.

Low levels can make their own items thanks to our generous change to the orc maze. All they need to do is playing. Our hunting quests provides them with the item necessary to survive without even struggling.

You don't need to level in DT, there are other maps to level, like Cape Maps. You simply want to level super fast but obviously you need the items and the quests to do it. You don't need to spend 500 euro, this is just you exxagerating, but yes you either spend money and level fast, or you spend more time and level the same way.

This is a bad habit that recently the players are having, rather than asking help to other players where to exp, they suggest changes cause they can't do something.

• I must disagree that making money on low lvl is hard nowadays. It used to be about 5 years ago. I came back almost a year ago and I had made eq I couldn't even imagine 5 years ago. Play frequently, figure out what people buy and you can make money. At the moment clams went high, so try to learn fishing (it's not that hard, there is even guide about pull times), there is dt, where you can farm finger bones, keepsakes+, gems+, poly marbles. And most importantly: BE PATIENT. You won't get perfect eq in 1 week, it's not private server. It takes time and a lot of effort. It's true what Shadow said, low lvl doesn't need dss or even amazing eq to farm.

Due to poison drop on new map, their price will go down and it already has (8 av mystic poison can be bought for 30 won now, not like few months ago for 60). I saw few poisons+0 with around 40av for really cheap prices.

Prices goes up and down, but there is always that one price that isn't too cheap to sell and too expensive to buy.

• Then add tax in trade window and shops:D

So if you have your shop char with 100 milions and you want to trade your 100 milions to your main character, you are ok that 5% will go to waste right :)? And if you want to trade back cause you need money on another char, another 5% will go waste. And if you just need 1 milion gold and you trade 1 milion, you will realise you get 5% less and will have to trade again whats missing cause of the tax.

I understand that as a player you don't take into consideration of all these minor details, but if you do, you would realise it is just a pain in the ass for the players to add a tax on the normal trade window too.

• The Game is nowadays so eZ, i can not understand why ppl still want it easier.

:hi:
    Kingdom: Elgoria
    lSilvesterKINGl (Lv115 / WeaponSura)
    lSilvesterQUEENl (Lv 115 / Archer)
    BuffMausal (Lv 101 / DragonMage)

And ALL Characters in the Guild......GoAwayMyRoom.....(Kingdom: Elgoria) :shit:

REMOVE IP-BLOCK :banned:

• I see that for any proposals it is a waste to waste time because the high levels are simply afraid that someone can start to earn as well as they are

• Why should lowlv get the same Money per hour at farming as High lv's?

Nobody would lv up if you can make the same money as lowlv.

You can make so much money as low lv. Farm Green Changers on Metins, make Orc Maze, farm Spider Eyes, go fishing, farm dt first floors.

Also lv up is ez, when you to weak for dt, then go to Heavens lair(lower exp but you farm a lot of Items clams,bdb,75 weapons,counterattack,water stones) or go to 90er maps and lv at kappa spot.

you do not need to get in 10 hours from lv 1 to 105.

5-6 years ago lvling was much harder, i leveled 1 month every day 10hours+ to get from 90 to 100, now with the exp events you can make this in some days

:hi:
    Kingdom: Elgoria
    lSilvesterKINGl (Lv115 / WeaponSura)
    lSilvesterQUEENl (Lv 115 / Archer)
    BuffMausal (Lv 101 / DragonMage)

And ALL Characters in the Guild......GoAwayMyRoom.....(Kingdom: Elgoria) :shit:

REMOVE IP-BLOCK :banned:

• I see that for any proposals it is a waste to waste time because the high levels are simply afraid that someone can start to earn as well as they are

If you guys all wanna earn the same than we should put you all in one map and make same drop for all and we find out but than we would have people complaining about they need new maps, so why should we make new maps if you all can drop the same.

Thank you

• SG Market can't be balanced. The drop is so generous that always the offer will exceed demand. The main activity is PvM and this is how things are going to be in the future. It is true many things don't sell and the price of those items is not a major issue. Right now it is so easy to upgrade items and nobody is going to spend tons of money in buying the materials available in the market.

You should not complain about the high price of some items but first think if those items are useful for you in the first place. If an item can help you get high lv fast, farm more and easier, then maybe that item is very useful and the price should be OK as it is. Don't think in terms of money, think in terms of usefulness. Also, make yourself a habit from saving money because you can't be sure when you find a cheap useful item that you can use.

Lvling up after 86, my way, means going in HL1 at the ice monsters and there you can get lv93. Lv95 is doable at Kappa spot in Nephrite even tho Nick21 got himself from 90 to 97 at metins in Nephrite. After lv 95 the Enchanted Forest is yours, is not so difficult to lv up there. You don't even have to visit DT floor 11.

I treated many of these problems in my Basics for Beginners guide, you can take a look at it and address the questions for the issues i missed.

Khalifa nie gadaj bo można expic po godzince/dwie dziennie w grocie i przy okazji trochę zarobić ,więc nikt ci nie każe zdobywać 1500 defa i wbijać tego w jeden dzień . Sam nie dawno wbijalem lvl i od 86 do 90 potrafi wpadać po 20-25% expa na godzinę. A zarobek na serwerze jest po prostu proporcjonalny do Lvl'a. To że wyższy lvl więcej zarabia jest po prostu logiczne bo i tak kiedyś musiał w to zainwestować (czas na wbicie lvl'a czy pieniądze na ekwipunek) żeby móc tak zarabiać.

ENG

Khalifa you can level up an hour/two per day in the heaven lair and at the same time earn some cash from drop, so no one tells you to get 1500 defense and get 95 lvl in one day inside demon tower. Some time ago i leveld up my character and in heaven lair i was getting from 86 to 90 around 20-25% of experience per hour. And the money earnings on the server are simply proportional to Lvl. The fact that higher lvl earns more is just logical because he had to invest in it (time to get high lvl or money for better equipment) to be able to earn cash on new maps.