Server Opinion

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Legano

If you need a challenge try s1. Not full of players but lots of fun

• vertical

guys how can i play server 2?

• Thoreau

Is anyone playing S1 or it's pretty over of S1?

• JohnWickTR

How long does maintenance take?

• wlochatybobr

hi got problem with patcher, just downloaded it from home page, and it freeze at 0.3% and exits. Any ideas what can be wrong? I've already exit antyvirus

• Hiumi

Celebiee did u evolve it? Do u have armed/military horsr?

• Celebiee

hey, when can i attack from my mount ?

• Hiumi

Desired sit and wait xD

• SiiiXxHD

Buy Stone of Evasion +6 pm me ingame or here...Ingame: SiiiXx

• SiiiXxHD

SONYKK's Shopbox? Is the person online? PM

• Degmond

You will have to suggest them

• Desired

Waiting for the same update like in server 2.

• cpt00

Iron plate +9 price ?

• perses

why patcher of new game he dnt dowloading

• perses

hello any ga gm

• [CoMa]Shadow

it works https://www.metin2sg.com/

• emsej2

homepage dont work?

• [CoMa]Shadow

It is always the 10% of the tec points you purchase, purchase not spend.

• Ken

hello guys, can somebody tells me how i get MP points?

• [SMOD]Tary

You can contact us via ticket: https://support.metin2sg.com or via email [email protected]

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • The server is in decline , in intensive teraphy right now , on the edge of death :dead: . So , you get my point . :crazy:

Please rate how dead our server from 1 to 10 and also i have a question for you players <3 . What can be done if your rate is lower than 4 .

Maybe who owns this game need ideeas from the players , so don't close and thelete this thread in the hope that noone will see the problem . Thank you .:thumbsup:

I start first .

It get a 3 from me .

The publicity exists but i think the target audience who see it don't present interest in it . So maybe they should start also put this server on different sites who promote private servers , i have't seen SG ever on any of these sites .

:hmm:

• Based on my English knowledge, if you want to rate the server because it's in decline, what does 1 mean and what 10? Because 1 would be server is doing very good and 10 would be very dead xD

I'd like to know what are the reasons behind your post in here first. Then, explain the rating thing. Third, if I like what you write, maybe I'll give you something in return :P

• You are right about the rating and also , i see a lack of new players , a lack of presence on forum , and i feel like something is not going in the right place , the server is dyeing .

I love the staff and the players that are verry helpfull , i like this server , i am not an active player but i made my first account 3 or 4 years ago , and also i want the best for the server . So the reason why i am screaming here is becouse i want the comunity to come with ideeas for our server to grow lager and nicer , like a heart warming place xD :chinese: , if they feel the same . :beer:

• Well this server doesn't have any advertisement as far as I know, and even players who are making videos, are not playing now.

Cheapest advertisement is when players are making videos for youtube, that should be rewarded, that brings people to server.

Last video from team was like 4 years ago, they should do something about that, or they are just ok with population right know, guees it pays off since they don't do anything about advertising the server.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers!

• First of all, the server is doing good. Of course it won't have too many new players, but there are different reasons for why is this the case. As for the Forum presence, my estimation is that only 10-18% have an account and are actively using it.

I wouldn't ask the community for ideas how to increase the population when it's the community the main reason for the low population in the first place :P If there is something to be done, it's the Staff that has to come up with new rules and enforce them by technical means.

• I can say the server is pretty alive. In comparison with 6 months ago,I can see some new faces,new GMs,new updates. I can see some new goals for players. PvP is staying the same,but PvM is evolving. New dungeons,new items. If you want the server to grow - do a promotion.

I can say that the server is financially doing well,the money mostly goes paying the staff and developing the server.A proof of that are the new updates and the new GMs. The new updates will drag better popularity. Also,if you want a bigger server and population - be friendly. Kind community hooks players - new and older ones.