A "level down" item for farmers!

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• A.O.S

stefan r u blue? i go blue run sometimes if u wana join

• Alin Stefan

and level 10 and 11 are op

• Alin Stefan

under 60 items only :(

• Gentle

It's like you are flying high, and than you fall but you can't die, cause angel always save you from falling huh true story

• Gentle

yeah it's fakin amazing thing

• Alin Stefan

downgrades in case of failing

• Alin Stefan

yes, no breaking

• buryzencio

guys how exactly work blacksmith after blue death in demon tower? something like bleesing scroll for rarity items?

• [CoMa]Shadow

Yes some players reported this already, but sadly we can't reproduce it with our accounts or player's account too. So is going to take some time to fix this

• buryzencio

Shadow i found a glitch. While we have opened shop box window and we mount our horse and go few meters forward we getting kick from server.

• [CoMa]Shadow

Make a good report with screens, if it is a bug we will fix it as we always do

• jureczek

bug or something?

• jureczek

no monsters at final boss on nemere

• KillerBambi

No

• Renzeo

are their specific times for server reboots/restarts?

• AstonJunior

Melysa is here somewhere?

• [CoMa]Shadow

Yes jureczek, remember that you can always pm me in case you need help, as the shoutbox doesn't offer the same level of privacy

• Lacex54

Thanks

• jureczek

shadow are you here?

• Lacex54

Can i pls get an Avatar unbann wanna upload my muscles dir the haterzz!!!

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hello everyone! *waves* I think this item would be very popular among the farmers,because everyone gets distracted and levels up accidentally,right? Well,maybe not everyone,but you get the picture!

I think it would be very useful to have a mall "level down" item! Can be right next to the "Cursed Doll" mall item! I know some of you may say "Just be more careful!" But mistakes can always happen and why make it unfixable,when you can just bring your character back to your desired level! If such an item could be created,it would be amazing and I'm sure - very popular!

Curious to other opinions! xoxo :*<3:thumbsup:

• I like this :P

Would buy it much time's to go back to 105, to be 115 is so bad, drops are so bad ||

:hi: 
    Kingdom: Elgoria
    lSilvesterKINGl (Lv115 / WeaponSura)
    lSilvesterQUEENl (Lv 115 / Archer)
    BuffMausal (Lv 101 / DragonMage)

And ALL Characters in the Guild......GoAwayMyRoom.....(Kingdom: Elgoria) :shit:

REMOVE IP-BLOCK :banned:

• Shadow

With bad dropps i mean that the drop with 115 is bad in runs, bosses and on metins and a lv 105 char makes much more money.

When i make runs(Hell Run,Ice Run) with 115 its very rare that Pearls and Pendats drop.

In Hell run without Double Thief Glove(When i forget to put normal on) sometimes i drop only the Box, No Flame Key(Flame Key has 100% Dropchance):dash:

When i make Runs with Telsam(102 War or 105 sura), we drop every Run Pearls and Pendats.

Same at Metins with 115 you drop nothing from the 105 Metins, maybe you say we have the 110/115 Metins but this metins are so strong(you need much more time to get it down and you die much times) and they drop no Dragon Bean, Alchemie, Mount Certificate, Exp Ring, Thiefs Glove,Blessing Scrolls.

A lv 105 Char makes way more Money as a 115, which spend hours and a lot of Money to get lv up.

Also you can not farm Bosses, because you drop nothing, a 105 char Dropps so much stuff at Bosses.

With 105 i loved it to search the Ice Whitch, now its useless i drop no box xD

I also tryed to farm hl2, lv 75 Weapons and Bdb, i think i dropped lv 75 weapons normal( 2-3 from each(except Grudge) every hour), 2 Clams, but never Bdb, maybe i had 6 hours long no luck(i only tryed to test it), but someone from the guild said (lv 100) he dropps every hour 2 bdb.

Maybe People which farm more Hl2 can answer here, which drop is normal each hour?:stick:

Its useless to lv up, you can do all with 105 too, the 10% Monster on the 115 Armour are not worth to lv up.

On gf server every Character over 105 drops the same as 105.

Maybe it would be nice here too.

• +1 this is why I originally stopped playing. I accidently leveled my farmer (was getting xp faster than I could spend it)

I offered money aswell, they refused, now I'm hooked with battle royale games :D

When i make runs(Hell Run,Ice Run) with 115 its very rare that Pearls and Pendats drop.

In Hell run without Double Thief Glove(When i forget to put normal on) sometimes i drop only the Box, No Flame Key(Flame Key has 100% Dropchance):dash:

The drop rate of this game that is equal to 100% is not 100 but 400. This is because the drop rate raise or lowers based on the level, 400% covers till 10 levels difference, while 100% doesn't. The drop list doesn't take consideration of your level difference, so whats displayed is the optimal %.

Same at Metins with 115 you drop nothing from the 105 Metins, maybe you say we have the 110/115 Metins but this metins are so strong(you need much more time to get it down and you die much times) and they drop no Dragon Bean, Alchemie, Mount Certificate, Exp Ring, Thiefs Glove,Blessing Scrolls.

A lv 105 Char makes way more Money as a 115, which spend hours and a lot of Money to get lv up.

It is because the update was meant to be released in 2 parts in reasonable times, so the drops were set just to give a sip of the update. We are sorry it took more time than expected, but the drops will be altered once the Ochao Temple is released.

Also you can not farm Bosses, because you drop nothing, a 105 char Dropps so much stuff at Bosses.

With 105 i loved it to search the Ice Whitch, now its useless i drop no box xD

I was not aware of this, I thought we had it covered in the past. We will do the proper adjustments.

I also tryed to farm hl2, lv 75 Weapons
    and Bdb, i think i dropped lv 75 weapons normal( 2-3 from each(except Grudge) every
    hour), 2 Clams, but never Bdb, maybe i had 6 hours long no luck(i only tryed to test it), but
    someone from the guild said (lv 100) he dropps every hour 2 bdb.[/quote ]

Like for the V2, Heavens lair has no maximum level to drop stuffs. You can try with your 120 on V2, it will still drop.

The drop of V2 and Heavens Lair has no maximun level. You can still drop no matter the level, you can try with your 120 in v2 if you don't believe it :)

+1 this is why I originally stopped playing. I accidently leveled my farmer (was getting xp faster than I could spend it)

I offered money aswell, they refused, now I'm hooked with battle royale games :D

If we accepted real money for these things we would be no better than our competitors :) If you quit for something so trivial it means the server didn't get in your skin strong enough, its a pity but we respect your choice :)

• ty for the nice answer ^^

And i will try again to farm hl2 and v2, maybe i have this time more luck