highlighting your own items

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Lyetta

no, in discord boy

• SirPic

as soon as u give us your number

• Lyetta

when you can call me, -.-

• Alin Stefan

just stating the obvious about the run xD

• Alin Stefan

no no

• A.O.S

omg were u tryna find other blue run partners?!?!? traitorrrr

• Alin Stefan

:love:

• Alin Stefan

aos nub..it s me, ivg

• beckmen

nevermind :D pm on tary works too

• beckmen

anyone can sned me? pls ^^

• beckmen

Shadow where is the post, to sign up for fishing extravaganza event that is today? i can't find

• A.O.S

stefan r u blue? i go blue run sometimes if u wana join

• Alin Stefan

and level 10 and 11 are op

• Alin Stefan

under 60 items only :(

• Gentle

It's like you are flying high, and than you fall but you can't die, cause angel always save you from falling huh true story

• Gentle

yeah it's fakin amazing thing

• Alin Stefan

downgrades in case of failing

• Alin Stefan

yes, no breaking

• buryzencio

guys how exactly work blacksmith after blue death in demon tower? something like bleesing scroll for rarity items?

• [CoMa]Shadow

Yes some players reported this already, but sadly we can't reproduce it with our accounts or player's account too. So is going to take some time to fix this

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • For a while most of us metin players have been facing an issue that when we kill anything that has a big drop table we are always faced with the same issue, either not being able to pick up something or actually not being able to see what we dropped. As you can see on the picture below it is impossible to see what i dropped under that pile of items. Also when you try to pick up something (if you are able to see what you're trying to pick up) you have to pick up all of those random items and throw them to the side to be able to pick up that one item.

Suggestion: I suggest that we should be able to pick items from the drop table of monsters or metins and chose for certain items to be highlighted(same as rarity items). Rarity items have their own color, so any items that we chose to be highlighted should be a completely different color.

this is just an example, and this picture is after i already picked up some items and it looks a little cleaner.

being able to just click items from this table and having those items being highlighted would make it much easier for anything that has a huge drop table.

• Turn your camera and zoom in simple as that i farm new maps for so long and i never had or complained about this issue

ive tried that many times but only works like 20% of the time cus of all the items on the floor.

• or stop killing against the wall xD

Or you can simply poison them and run away from the wall and done

the problem isnt being able to get to the items its that they all get clumped up and gl picking anything up

• ive tried that many times but only works like 20% of the time cus of all the items on the floor.

Works always for me i guess you are not used to it yet as i am if you zoom in you can click on the item and not on the name if that helps you