Timeliness of Events (namely OX event)

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• KatrosMD

Can someone help me? I can't get past the login screen, the game always freezes

• DarkVision

mooblight today ?

• Eskeetit

WTB mystic fms 8% 45%+

• Andrei Chiriac

wts fms 55 avg! pm

• iPsycho

WTB HTN 4res+life

• CatFood

WTB Black Tunic +9 or Aqua for mage with rarity pm me in game

• Mighty007

Oleee oleeee 4-2 bangg bangg

• NightSlayer

WTB Sura armor lvl 54 +6--+9 with ss+5--+6 pm me in game

• RudiAusmWald

WTB poison 8 avg

• iPsycho

• iPsycho

SGM/GA look "Questions and answers"

• iPsycho

WTS Diamond double skill

• iPsycho

WTS Jade doublelife

• MrSoon

high lvl drop a lot of 75 weps on new maps, so their price drop... imagine poison 8avg mystic used to be up to 60 won

• CeReal

im confused....

• CeReal

is there a reason why poisons with 40 avg are almost cheaper than a fms with same stats? xD

• iPsycho

WTS Jade double life 5won

• iPsycho

WTS Diamond skill+skillres / 5won

• iPsycho

Penge buff me

• Howker

Penge pm to me ;d

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Good afternoon y'all,

I'm trying to find out what is going on with OX event. There are set times for this event to take place, however, I cannot tell you the last time it started on time.

If there isn't a delay in the start time, there are long lulls in between rounds, and sometimes also even between questions.

Today is Thursday. OX event is carded for 4:00pm -4GMT (which is my timezone). At 4:00pm, there was an ingame notice that said OX event is starting now. It's 4:44pm as I type this, and no event started. It isn't the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time I've experienced this.

Is there a problem with getting this event executed in a timely manner? I am already at a disadvantage because of my timezone...weekday events happen whilst I work. And on my breaks, I cannot even be sure to have a fair chance at OX because I never know which day I will be fortunate enough to have it start on time.

Some sort of communication is needed to the playerbase I think, as to why this is happening. I know I, for one, am annoyed when it is unexplainably delayed, or cancelled without some sort of communication.

I sincerely hope a member of staff will take the time to provide me with a response.

• ye happens sometimes, that gm forget to make ox, but its anyways twice a week so ^^

( or make atleast a drop event or something when you forget a event, so famous rapper woman have no reason to complain :P )

• Hi guys,

Guilty lady is here.

I must apologize to the whole community about when this happens.

The problem is that I am still adjusting to the 20:00 GMT+0 and sometimes there are some unpredictable events that prevent me from getting here on time.

I already thought about moving it to an early time but it would be unfair for 2 reasons:

- Those players that can only play at a late time never have the chance to participate

- DT Run Event wouldn't be as regular as it is now.

So, having said that I am reassuring you guys that OX Event will always be on time from now on.

Kind Regards,

Tary

• OX event and other events are ran by HUMAN being. It is normal that sometimes she forgot, but sorry she also has real life and sometimes unexpected things happening. I am not defending anyone, don't get me wrong.

I don't understand and not seeing point in opening new thread for this. Every time she doesn't do, forgot to do or do it in wrong way she make up for it in other ways.

P.S. she is one of best gms sg had in last years ! GO TARY GO

"I am not lost, I am on my way!"

• OX event and other events are ran by HUMAN being. It is normal that sometimes she forgot, but sorry she also has real life and sometimes unexpected things happening. I am not defending anyone, don't get me wrong.

I don't understand and not seeing point in opening new thread for this. Every time she doesn't do, forgot to do or do it in wrong way she make up for it in other ways.

Stop kissing ass. The guy/girl asked why sometimes the OX doesn't start when it should and Tary answered. No one said Tary is a bad GM or told her to be a robot or told her to give up her real life to make an event.

The entire tone of my original post was questioning, yet respectful. I have no idea where you came from with this spin on what I'm POSITIVE I was clear in communicating. Boy, bye! Save your trashy, lowkey flames for persons in-game that bother you. The same way I scroll past threads that I have no constructive feedback for, I suggest you do same.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond Tary. And I understand. Thank you. :)

• The entire tone of my original post was questioning, yet respectful. I have no idea where you came from with this spin on what I'm POSITIVE I was clear in communicating. Boy, bye! Save your trashy, lowkey flames for persons in-game that bother you. The same way I scroll past threads that I have no constructive feedback for, I suggest you do same.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond Tary. And I understand. Thank you. :)

Nicki Minaj is that you?

Take your time reading my post. I am not flaming you, nor I am trashtalking. Not my problem if you are offended by my post. I just thought you are new to server and wanted to write few lines to explain you.

Stop kissing ass. The guy/girl asked why sometimes the OX doesn't start when it should and Tary answered. No one said Tary is a bad GM or told her to be a robot or told her to give up her real life to make an event.

I kiss whatever I want.

I also answered "why OX doesn't start when it should".

Calm down.

"I am not lost, I am on my way!"

The post was edited 1 time, last by KillerBambi ().

• Dear Players,

This thread will be closed since it's going out of topic, and it is being subject to random flaming and provocations between players.

Mighty007, I strongly suggest you to stop having this kind of behavior in our forum.

Kind Regards,

Tary

P.s.: NickiMinaj, if you any more claims about this topic you can redirect them to me again, and I will open this topic again.