client problem

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• iPhone5

[VIDEO] ASIAN vs HOWHIGH 08.11.2020

• EmyEmy

Open thread If you want

• dolguldor

So Shadow, should I open a new thread again on the same topic? Since the topic is closed i couldn't say my opinion.

• Nature2

@[GA]Shadow Can you tell us the purpose of the poly update ? Btw closing thread after thread to forbid players from talking about updates is a great step forward :thumbsup:

• EmyEmy

high lvls do not farm mats, they buy from market when they want something, materials farm is for low lvls

• [GA]Shadow

I close threads when they go off topic and when the answer is given

• Etherial

+ the damage reduction from the new formula is insane. I used to do runs all day. Now I can't do anything.

• Etherial

You want people to farm mats, but let's face ut. Most poly are useless cz of their bad animations. Only few are okay and they are hella expensive

• Etherial

Why do you close every thread related to the poly update?

• PalitaGoblin

xd

• EmyEmy

shut up wild dog

• PalitaGoblin

i liked the update but think some polies are way too expensive for what they offer(especially hate spike) and the damage was lowered more than what it should have been

• EmyEmy

omg let me write before closing thread!

• j0Hn

that

• j0Hn

what is thaht...other mentenance ?

• Gherasim Ionut

mda...

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• EmyEmy

Luxu rat

• EmyEmy

Luxuria on?

• Glutamine

When are we going to receive the rewards from xmas events (puzzles, photos letters etc)?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Any1 else encounter problem with client when you open 2nd one? mine sometimes stuck/bock i press the client and nothing happens..i use windows 10 64 bits AMD processors and graphic

• AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 2.00ghz ( processor full name )

AMD Radeon R5 M330 ( graphic chipset name )

Idk how to be more specific then stuck lol...client dosent respond at anything..and i must close it from task manager with "end task"

• Well, if it is just a freezed screen or doesn't respond then I don't know what it could be, but AMD processors are the nemesis of metin2, having every kind of bug. Just taking a guess, have you tried on diferent compatibility modes and windowed/full screen?

• is metin2...you don't need a NASA PC...you can use a potato for metin2 -_- jessus '....what model of proccessor and graphic card you have' jessus, this game request maximum 64mb video of minim...problem is on the server not on computer...

Guild: :cursing:SKANDAL:cursing:
    Name: :evil:PooKeR:evil:
    Class: War:misslelauncher:
    Kingdom: Blue:assaultrifle:

• Resume: I didn't said to him he needed a pc, I asked his specs to see if there was something I saw or heard of. So please don't get angry, I tried to help him, but I'm not part of "the team" or have majestic knowledge...

Long: My bruddah, that I do not negate what you say, but nor AMD or Metin2 developers want to make themselves responsable of bugs coming from errors and activated by updates in the game or any other updates, what I'm saying is that some AMD processors could have more incompatibilities. But I think the game won't be played very smooth with minimum requirements, and those changed with the years of adding stuff to a engine (yes, I did played with potatos, and ooold potatos which only covered minimum requirements).

Don't bite! :fie: