LillyMae takes a break :)

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hey guys as the title says I am taking a break from here for a while. Not sure if I'll be back soon or not. (Zulrah aswell)

I really do love this server and the staff are great but as shadow has said the community here is garbage (at least for the most part). The friends I have made here are amazing and it is sad to leave them behind but I've just gotten to where I don't enjoy playing here anymore. I stopped making videos because i did it for joy, and no longer find joy in making videos for the server i don't have fun on anymore.

To the NobleKnights; you guys are still the best <3 and i will still be logging in from time to time just to say hi.

Not naming names because I have so many great friends and guildies and they know who they are.

I hope you guys enjoy the game and maybe one day I will be back!

Cya around <3

• Well Lilla meya, i don't know you, i didn't know you so good in game just saw you some times and on the videos, videos was good and funny. But you should try other version of playing here. Try do PvP make Videos of PvP against Purge and Hh, Make enemies Made them to hate you even if you are best made them provoke you and trolling you and made them bleed made them crying around you. LillaMea as The Bad Ass New stile :DDD

• I'm sad to know you don't enjoy it anymore, as people like you make the server feel lifeful and you seem cool for a yellow (jk, you are cool). ^^

Still, I do totally get the tiredness... And that of a garbage community, yes, it doesn't get much better. But I hope you come back soon, and by that time, we MorningWood can stand a chance for pvp (well, some of us we do, but I don't xD)!

cya, hope to see you soon, C:

• good luck on what u both chose to do... both u and zulrah helped me a lot on giving me advice and motivating me to get stronger by being killed by u guys numerous times xD. as lyetta said when i first started u both stood out from everyone else and made the game feel full of life while others did the opposite and for that thanks :)

cheers!

• I hurt u too much... sorry:golly: