These two players steal continuously Metinstones

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Lacex54

I See how i was your boss now you shout Freedom muhahahah i Feel colored that i Made you guys a Hard Time in the Server you are all my childs

• Mighty007

so he is gone? finally freedom !!

• SirPic

lol finally that kid gone

• EmyEmy

Rmt is real money trade i think

• Penge

just a fast question, what is rtm? xD (real trade anything? )

• Lacex54

Never Mess with the wolfs ~ Lacex54

• Lacex54

I still respect you. No matter what in my eyes you are a good Worker really 100% always for the server

• Lacex54

Consequences? Man you also said i sold items to Jordan als Diggachen i Never played with that guy in my life

• [CoMa]Shadow

cause having a flamer on the forum is not ok and all your posts on every thread are toxic

• [CoMa]Shadow

You must deal with the consequences of your actions. Now the thing is pretty simple, start over or go elsewhere

• Lacex54

Ye iam also a human just a bigger human then some others i cant wait evryday for your good mood

• [CoMa]Shadow

You just admitted you did rmt for 2 years i don't see what you expect now :)

• Lacex54

I explained you its not possible taking Money back and you ignored me so

• Lacex54

Then you said Take the money back her your main back

• [CoMa]Shadow

2 years or 10 years, we got you now

• Lacex54

Deal was give me your Transactions and have your main back

• Lacex54

You Never got me Mark since 2 years never i gave you my infos on my own because i didnt thought i could get banned for That

• [CoMa]Shadow

you are just mad because we got you

• [CoMa]Shadow

And again, you can't blame us for not getting every players who does rmt, we try our best but we are human

• Lacex54

Ye thats why i was always quiet even when you banned me i was quiet i wont care for rmt its something that will always exist no matter what

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • I would like to report these two players, because they steal my stones churning and always repetitive.
    I did not know where I could post this, so I post it in here.

The first...

And the other...

• Click on our rules

Game Rules

Kill Stealing

But i can already tell you that both reports are not clear.

On the first we can't know who arrived first, we should trust your word and no offense but we only trust the evidences.

The second too, the player is already there. On the first screen the player seems far but on the second screen he is close and the metin has more health than on the first screen. So it is not really clear.

• sry shadow but look straight, he is on the mount that can NOT FIGHT, he run to the metin and is still on the mount ( or better he stay next to metin on the mount ), next picture no mount and he hit from ground, so obviously he run to him, asked him if he can fight wit hhim, he said no and he didnt gave a fu** and attacked the metin, or do you think unbelieveable fight metin, use mount he CAN NOT FIGHT and go down from mount to attack again? i dont think so its clearly to see that unbelievable did kill steal him

and to you energiz, when you see somebody run to you, take a screenshot, just for safety even if he dont attack, i did this a lot time's.

• sry shadow but look straight, he is on the mount that can NOT FIGHT, he run to the metin and is still on the mount ( or better he stay next to metin on the mount ), next picture no mount and he hit from ground, so obviously he run to him, asked him if he can fight wit hhim, he said no and he didnt gave a fu** and attacked the metin, or do you think unbelieveable fight metin, use mount he CAN NOT FIGHT and go down from mount to attack again? i dont think so its clearly to see that unbelievable did kill steal him

and to you energiz, when you see somebody run to you, take a screenshot, just for safety even if he dont attack, i did this a lot time's.

It can be clear for you, but not for us. I can only quote what Shadow said:

we should trust your word and no offense but we only trust the evidences.

I'm sorry your evidences are not clear. Beside, your are wrong in one part. You must do a screenshot where no player is around, no when he run to you, because it has high chances to invalid your proofs.

I will close this thread, because is not allowed to report on forum. If you want to report any other person or discuss about this further, use ticket system.