Guild War: Siege Arena

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• iPhone5

[VIDEO] ASIAN vs HOWHIGH 08.11.2020

• EmyEmy

Open thread If you want

• dolguldor

So Shadow, should I open a new thread again on the same topic? Since the topic is closed i couldn't say my opinion.

• Nature2

@[GA]Shadow Can you tell us the purpose of the poly update ? Btw closing thread after thread to forbid players from talking about updates is a great step forward :thumbsup:

• EmyEmy

high lvls do not farm mats, they buy from market when they want something, materials farm is for low lvls

• [GA]Shadow

I close threads when they go off topic and when the answer is given

• Etherial

+ the damage reduction from the new formula is insane. I used to do runs all day. Now I can't do anything.

• Etherial

You want people to farm mats, but let's face ut. Most poly are useless cz of their bad animations. Only few are okay and they are hella expensive

• Etherial

Why do you close every thread related to the poly update?

• PalitaGoblin

xd

• EmyEmy

shut up wild dog

• PalitaGoblin

i liked the update but think some polies are way too expensive for what they offer(especially hate spike) and the damage was lowered more than what it should have been

• EmyEmy

omg let me write before closing thread!

• j0Hn

that

• j0Hn

what is thaht...other mentenance ?

• Gherasim Ionut

mda...

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• EmyEmy

Luxu rat

• EmyEmy

Luxuria on?

• Glutamine

When are we going to receive the rewards from xmas events (puzzles, photos letters etc)?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • This type of guild war is mainly designed for beginners, so they don't have to build any kind of PvP items for this. All what's needed is lv 35 chars or higher and the Arena items purchased from NPC Hong-Hae in map 1 of each kingdom. No other items can be used during the war, because the access won't be allowed in the battle map if they are equipped on the character. Inside players can use potions but they won't be able to use mounts.

As described in this post: FUTURE UPDATES players have to farm coins, buy the power ups and then overrun the enemy base. In the attachment of this post everyone can find the map with the objects of interest. I never had the chance to do a very good testing of the field but it's a very good map for large groups of players, regardless their lv and skills. Also I believe it needs a full set of Arena items, not just the weapon and the armour.

The map is huge, it is very good if each guild comes with 8 players or more. Who get's killed is teleported back to own base, which is very good for defenders but very bad for attackers. Power ups matters and once they are used they count for the whole guild for the duration of the war; without them it will be just a senseless massacre. Metins don't have much HP, there are metins and bosses for coins (marked on the map) and metins and a Mighty Ice Witch to speed up the war by damaging the enemy metins of the opposite guild. The guild who manages to take out both enemy metins wins the war.

If there are players who think themselves as good leaders and good strategists, this map is the cheapest and the fastest way to improve their skills. It only requires some time and a bunch of friends willing to work as a team. I can wish you guys to have fun trying the map :)