High level classes, with which class should i proceed?

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

It will be announced on the Anniversary Thread:)

• DenzelCurry

so how we know who win lottery?

• IronMikeTyson

xD ye Holy is op farmer 24/7 :thumbsup:

• Hiumi

Ofc 1 ticket took lot of time to be farmed. We cant sit all the day to farm. Good luck

• AlmightyHoly

https://www.metin2sg.com/Support now stop spamming shoutbox for 1 ticket kids :D

• EmyEmy

:sleeping:

• Hiumi

the quarantine brought me back

• IronMikeTyson

Hiumi damn still playing

• TheBrocker

Pro

• Hiumi

https://gyazo.com/07f92eaad0454345f8227949f340f9b4

• Desired

Pc perf mythic superclass diamond?

• RedWyn

Pls dont provoke thanks messi.

• Hiumi

Iq200 fake profile, good job

• LyBos

Also you are being disrespectful towards shadow, afterall he made the run so he knows best <3

• LyBos

You sure do not succeed in enligsh Hiumi

• [GA]Shadow

Logs cannot be checked without stating all the party members names, hours and such. Write a ticket.

• Hiumi

No, my guild isnt like urs. We succes all, thanks for care about us

• Nessi

i thought you are used to wasting tickets by now, by the big fuss all of the sudden?

• Luxuria

Shadow we just started the run, we were hitting the 2nd statue and we all got kicked out of the run. checks the logs and u will see noone of us talk to the npc 2 timesm just check it. we all lost our tickets for a bug game and it shouldnt happen

• [GA]Shadow

Then option number 2, some of you spoke to the npc

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hello people.

I would like to read your opinions about my situation.

My main character would be a mental warrior lv 90 with all biologue quest done. I've got another 3 characters:

• Mirage sura lv 62 with enchanted blade P-dark shield P. Fear G7,
    • Body warrior lv 35 with aura and bersek Perfect,
    • Archer ninja lv 75 with 3 skills Grand Master and another one m9.

In all of theses characters the biologue quest are delayed, but, i was thinking if you all consider that today, at this day if i level up any of these classes (especially the body or Mirage) above the mental warrior's level (90) would be better at PvM and PvP. Really Hybrid i mean... because i feel so slow breaking a lv 90 metin, i don't think if worth it to continue the progress of the mental warrior. I use the mirage Sura lv 62 to break metins at Fireland and mountain, to farm and get gold..

What do you think?

Thank you all.

• Hello Sedentarius,

I think Mirage is the best choice to PvM compared to a ninja or a Body/Mental warrior, the white sura is simply the best because it has both warrior's abilities! Yes maybe they are a little bit weaker than a pure body warrior or mental! Anyway you should consider to create a new character to buff you (dragon shaman)! :thumbsup:

• Hello Sedentarius,

I think Mirage is the best choice to PvM compared to a ninja or a Body/Mental warrior, the white sura is simply the best because it has both warrior's abilities! Yes maybe they are a little bit weaker than a pure body warrior or mental! Anyway you should consider to create a new character to buff you (dragon shaman)! :thumbsup:

Go with the Mirage Sura , its simply the best pvm char.

Thanks for the answer.

Then do you all recommend discontinue the mental warrior and focus on the mirage sura?

• Depends on your game goals, but with the small army you have there, your farming capability is assured.

- The body warrior covers very well all Metin farming from lv25 to 65 (and even 70 in case you have great buffs and equipment), and pretty much all relevant refinement item farming, including desert eyes/webs which is the most profitable.

- The assassin at lv75 is perfect to farm glyph stones at giants, in case it has polymorph P to be efficient with the polymorphs spent. You can also go to stone golems (less glyphs but some quartz sand, which are selling well now)

- The mental at 90 allows you to farm hl1/hl2, new maps metins/bosses and moons, and runs with friends. Also at lv90 you can try direct dss farming at some spots.

The weapon sura is pretty much the best class in-game both for PvM and PvP. You can say that a body warrior kills a tiny bit faster than a weapon sura on PvM but in situations where you need to tank well, the weapon sura is much better. However, it all comes to finding the character you enjoy the most playing in. Pick it and level up, you won't run out of farming options.

(Btw, in case you decide to leave the weapon sura at lv62, you could try to farm v2 instead of 65/70 metins farming, with double glove, third hand and lucky coin you get 8-10kk/hour from ground there + lots of herbs + some spider polymorph marbles + some refinement items and, of course, you are always trying your luck at rarity items, so per hour you are making at bare minimum 30kk with that stuff and always trying to drop rarity stuff, I would stick to that farming) gl

• If you want to do runs, do ninja.

Sura is better to leave it at that level so you can farm v2, unless you want to level it to 75, or 90, in that case you can level up the warrior to 61.

^

Get gear on your ninja, so we can do dungeons.

• sura or ninja would be the best option imo, ninjas are very op when using poly and bow on bosses, and suras are overall more rounded, but ull see that ninjas are often more looked for when making runs which is where a lot of ur money will come from at high lv.

one question though are u blue or yellow? will be interesting watching u make progress :)

• Hey, Thanks for all the answers.

I was thinking leveling up the archer and turning it my main character, leaving the other characters as farmers, including the mental. The only thing that worries me is... the runs for the assasin don't worth above the lv 75? i mean, what is the difference between assist in a run with assasin at lv 75 and lv 105?

Thank you all

• Hey, Thanks for all the answers.

I was thinking leveling up the archer and turning it my main character, leaving the other characters as farmers, including the mental. The only thing that worries me is... the runs for the assasin don't worth above the lv 75? i mean, what is the difference between assist in a run with assasin at lv 75 and lv 105?

Thank you all

some runs require a certain level to enter, such as dc run 70+, plague run lv 70-90s only, ice run 90+, hell run 100+, and also the bio at lv 80 gives you a nice 10% dmg boost which is worth it :)(i recommend lv 90).

• sura or ninja would be the best option imo, ninjas are very op when using poly and bow on bosses, and suras are overall more rounded, but ull see that ninjas are often more looked for when making runs which is where a lot of ur money will come from at high lv.

one question though are u blue or yellow? will be interesting watching u make progress :)

He's blue.

Level up the ninja in hl to 90 and get gear. ^^