where can i get Titanium Dioxide?

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

:dash: :assaultrifle: :assaultrifle: :evilgrin: :gamer:

• MakavelY

server 2 will be coming in September :!:

• ThornWitch

When is S2 coming,hello?

• mfker

PvP - 100m

• TheIronFist

server 2 hyppe <3

• FixMyMind

Hello, How are u?

• Cloudyy19

Hello, so i made a ticket, about the novice channel :)

• vvvvvv

Ye

• xPain05

ohh nvm xD

• xPain05

How can i play in german ?

• deathpool

will there be any summer event?

• Hiumi

Tary

• Hiumi

Taty on?

• [GM]Elspeth

Generally people who are rejected either have an old char or requested access with multiple accounrs (for example buffer + farmer)

• PaliPali

send ticket for more info, make sure to include char name and an email to contact you with

• PaliPali

so you have an old character, that's likely why you haven't been accepted :|

• silone1993

nah, i have an account from when the server started but i only reached lvl 30

• PaliPali

highly likely means you were not accepted because you have old characters or used the ticket on another character

• silone1993

nothing yet

• silone1993

nah, i did a request 2 days ago

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • You're in trouble, because outside Erebus entrance it's only a monster lv 112 labeled boss which drops it, so you better stick to Erebus run or farm that one :) I forgot the name of that monster but you can't miss it because it's the same with the one from the run.

• You're in trouble, because outside Erebus entrance it's only a monster lv 112 labeled boss which drops it, so you better stick to Erebus run or farm that one :) I forgot the name of that monster but you can't miss it because it's the same with the one from the run.

u mean the big "brawny" tree which apparece at erebus run right? the taller one right?

• Yes, En-Tai Ruler, there is 1 at the entrance. The spawn of that guy is about 2-3 minutes, so you can make 3 of them each 3 minutes. In Erebus Run itself there are about 6-7 of them also that you can farm everytime you do the run. However, it's probably the hardest refinement item in the game to farm right now since it's only 0,10% chance. Some people have armours+7 since after making lots of erebus runs you may end up dropping one. But still, I would wait for them to release the next update that will probably facilitate getting that item, because if you want to farm on the guy outside you may take like 20 hours on average to get 1 titanium dioxide.

• Yes, En-Tai Ruler, there is 1 at the entrance. The spawn of that guy is about 2-3 minutes, so you can make 3 of them each 3 minutes. In Erebus Run itself there are about 6-7 of them also that you can farm everytime you do the run. However, it's probably the hardest refinement item in the game to farm right now since it's only 0,10% chance. Some people have armours+7 since after making lots of erebus runs you may end up dropping one. But still, I would wait for them to release the next update that will probably facilitate getting that item, because if you want to farm on the guy outside you may take like 20 hours on average to get 1 titanium dioxide.

after read that, i will wait with u for next update too hahaha ty :P