Nation War - February - Week 1

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• jureczek

ta, oplaca sie

• Thoreau

Profitable? What do you mean?

• Marcin Rokita

Hi, how many players online, is it profitable to play from 0?

• CatFood

new time at 9 am ?

• [GM]Elspeth

No aesthetic it wasn't canceled, the start time simply changed. You can find your answer in the Event Announcements.

• Jese

Japanese vs Blue Death (SOLO DT)

• Jese

KillerBambi

• aesthetic

what happened 20th moon event ? it canceled ?

• iRiCO

ok nvm everythings fine

• iRiCO

ok thx, and how can i deactivate lock&ready ?:D

• [CoMa]Shadow

https://www.metin2sg.com/Landing

• iRiCO

hi can anyone tell me, where i can download the client ?:ü

• Iba

And the prices are?

• SuraMain

yip i would say spirit blessing but blue changer are the most expensive one that everyone can buy easily ^^

• Iba

What about spirit blessing?

• KillerBambi

Blue changers Iba

• Iba

A question: most valuable items in the mall?

• Iba

Hi guys!

• Jese

:)

• Thoreau

Even if it goes to 5kk, it's a great price for a changer for mid-end tier items.

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Yellows can be mad for losing against a better prepared team, but even the today's NW is a draw , the real winner of it is Elgoria. If they would fight in last round, maybe they could do something. But when you give up , is already a lose and nobody can change that.

what we can do again safe chillers, go next NW again and wait in the same corner like today, but if u join in the Middle fight than u know what's gonna happens

• As for you AlmightyPush, lately you are talking too much while you are nowhere ingame. U rather stfu and get lost from the server if all you do is spamming "share the songs you like" and provoking people in forum. We dont need people like this. It would be more satisfying to see you fighting in game, and then you would win your right to talk in forum too. But since you are a coward, and all you can offer is forum words, you can simply dissapear.

The one who Provoke is you, 25cm and others from Purge+HowHigh , if i lie you can ask Chiye bbazy aleks and others

• You are a bit wrong. First round was half on yellows bridge and half on middle. Second round was only at blues respawn spot or close. If you don't trust me, i can proove that if you want. :D

• so Once again i just Want Shadow try to make some kind of rules for NW, than trust me NW GOnna be EPIC but Epic like first round today both sides fight good, but the second one terrible god save me of that kind of fight

• so Once again i just Want Shadow try to make some kind of rules for NW, than trust me NW GOnna be EPIC but Epic like first round today both sides fight good, but the second one terrible god save me of that kind of fight

The players can suggest what kind of rules they want or what kind of flaws the event has in their opinion. If they are proper requests within the game possibility and not self centered egoistic demands just because they don't want to lose, we can and we will, grant them. This is an event to enjoy one of the most appreciated aspect of this game so we don't mind to work to improve it, as long as the demands are fair and selfless.

• ther would be more pvp in server, if peopel would less flame

people avoid pvp cause they know the will read the next 2 years every day " i gave you dk hahahah or oh you used push to kill me, or blablabla" and such other **** not only ingame in forum or youtube too

and you wonder why ppl dont want to join nw? watch chat, thats why.

• ther would be more pvp in server, if peopel would less flame

people avoid pvp cause they know the will read the next 2 years every day " i gave you dk hahahah or oh you used push to kill me, or blablabla" and such other shit not only ingame in forum or youtube too

and you wonder why ppl dont want to join nw? watch chat, thats why.

We can't do much about that, except what we did already, banning the toxic players which have no interest in game except to just bother and insults others who want to enjoy it.

• We can't do much about that, except what we did already, banning the toxic players which have no interest in game except to just bother and insults others who want to enjoy it.

my message was directly to the players, not to the team :P, this problem is in every server i used to play.

2008-2012 used to be guild wars, now nowhere you see guild wars, except its a event...

• not self centered egoistic demands just because they don't want to lose

I Understand you Shadow i do. But tell me what we should do than? should we continue the same fight in NW with them, we go to their spot or safe and let them kill us. Or we fight normal on the middle no safe near, for both sides and the better one won.Anyway if they continue hiding and waiting on their safe place and waiting us to come and give them free points, well i think my brothers wont join But if they gonna fight like last NW like the First round than why not everything gonna be cool. The Better one will won......

• So what was about this thread. Nothing changed, Kingdoms are still unbalanced, Elgoria getting bonuses, while Asmodia, doesn't, with that you are only motivate people to still move to blues. I don't truly care about those bonuses, cause i got good friends here, we will just be a little bit more on skype and in DT, but there are people who are getting demotivated. ( I wrote those cause first respond will be, you are lelevling now you want bonus. That's how ppl respond here.)

In other games I saw various ways to motivate people to move in other fraction, or to make there new chars, you can google it, any apply here too.

Pandemonia is dead for a long time, Asmodia is dying, and staff doesn't work anything to motivate people to move or stay in Asmodia.

And than you expect people to go PvP, and even if they go, you don't give rewards which you wrote you will give after war, so you don't even respect your own rules.

If Tary, does not like wars where Elgoria wins 300 - 50, than she should get work with rest of staff to fix that, that's what you get in serious companies if something doesn't go well.

To be clear I don't have anything against anyone in this community.

If you have no critics you will likely have no success. - Malcom X

Sincerely,

Gentle.

• Dear Gentle,

they were rewarded, but individualy, as we can see most of their players did not join and prefered to be afk, or just logout after the rarity hour was over. So as you see, unfair is not really the word that suits us as those who participated, few, were actually rewarded.

The players are not slaves that we can command and order to join the war, if the nation doesn't join is forfait, and the nation doesn't deserve a reward.

Otherwise we would just give 50% exp bonus every week without doing any event.

If you look around, in general Metin2 is made of a dead nation, a so so nation, and a populated nation. There is never balance between nations. At least here we had the common sense to erase the dead nation.

If you have suggestions, even taken from other games, our section for the suggestion is always open. Bare in mind that Metin2 has unique features compared to other games, so some idea that may work there, may be an abuse/exploit fest here. But if it is a valid idea and doable, we can always consider it.

You spoke about doing things for Asmodian, probably meant of giving bonus, but is not hard to create a new account there just to farm or simply change nation with a farmer while keeping the main on blue. It wouldn't really do anything, except maybe creating rumors that we prefer yellows over blues :)

I finish by saying that if some of your friends feel demotivated, they can post it on the forum. The more people post the better.

Thanks

• Dude Please 4 weeks ago we had a big NW and both kingdoms got 50%exp yellows did not join third round of Nw and tary still gave u kids 50%exp why u even cry ?

• Dude Please 4 weeks ago we had a big NW and both kingdoms got 50%exp yellows did not join third round of Nw and tary still gave u kids 50%exp why u even cry ?

Can you read one more time what I wrote and respond like a grown up person.

In game is one thing, I like when we trash talk, and it's ok since we are ,,enemy'' nations, but this one on forum I posted is so we can make server better, not to provoke someone.

If you have something personally against me, write me in private massage, maybe we can work it out.

• Frist suggestion you just gave in this post, make individually rewards for those who join wars, and EXP bonus for rest of kingdoms, since I guess those who join wars don't level so much...

I tried to motivate ppl to write more on forum, but I don't have so much impact. That's what GMs should do when they are in game, listening to people even if they don't talk directly to GMs, and try to improve server. I do it on my job in real life, so I guess GMs can do that too, as it's their job (guess they're getting paid for being GMs).

In terms of suggestions for balancing kingdoms I will post in next few days some suggestions.

Thanks.

• And we do that already, but the rest of the kingdom has to join the event, or no exp bonus.

We never get constructive suggestions regarding the national war, never once, not ingame, not here. The majority of the pms we receive are either questions on who drops what, despite we made a cool update showing off the drops ingame and questions regarding bonus or when are the events, even if there is a calendar. We are not paid to pressure people on telling us their ideas, but we always point out that they can post on the forum, even because a post can be seen all the times, a pm ingame disappear once you close the chat.

Truth to be told, I don't see any major interest on pvp so i am not too shocked that nobody posts things about it, you heard complains only because they did not get the exp bonus, nobody complains about the national war, even if it is full of flaws.