Nation War - February - Week 1

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Pamuk1

i am saw some one is mad here that is good :)

• SirPic

There is no lie, it's been like this forever... ya'll been sharing stealing and failing for years now :) Keep farming keep sharing xD

• [CoMa]Shadow

It doesn't concern us, as long as you take all the risks for the sharing. Where is the lie?

• AlmightyHoly

"It does not concern us if you account share" another lie from mr shadow.. how low can you go?

• SirPic

only blues needs followers and sheeps

• Technologic

:pump:

• EmyEmy

You have no followers? :lol:

• [CoMa]Shadow

Try to check on the spam folder

• Piotr Czuper

Hello, i have a problem. I cant register my new account, becouse my mail doesnt come for 1h. GM can you help me?

• NOVOLINE

ah mexican

• Gingerk1dd

mexicanese is 100% LKF

• SirPic

Any1 know? Crapanese is LKF? Their intelligence quotient seems to be the same.

• Lyetta

I will only get in when world cup so I can get some Argentina's t-shirts

• SirPic

Boi? summer starts in like 1 week + calm your tits play some mario or smth

• SuraMain

i guess there cant be always events there are so many alrdy (:

• A.O.S

yes go outside

• DerStevy

no summer event on sg? :(

• SirPic

silly as in "abusable' ?

• EmyEmy

How many silly events we have?

• SirPic

kek

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hi guys,

Today's Nation War was a Full one with 2 Rounds.

The score was very close and it was an enjoyable war.

However I do feel there was mixed opinions about it.

This thread is about asking what you guys think, and what can be done to improve this war, so, without insults, provocations or flammings:

What do you guys think about it?

Kind Regards,

Tary

• Event needs to be more appealing for everyone. Maybe add more events for the winning kingdom idk.

Also I always suggested in the past that you try and organize a NW for lower level players aswell (<75).

Insults and provocations won't ever stop tho, little there can be done about it :)

• It was a nice war, a true "raid" since every class joined.

I just wanted to point out the fact that the system with 2 rounds doesn't make much sense since it was developed when there were 3 kingdoms. So even though we got more total kills in both wars, we lost both. Blues can argue that they "didn't use some boosters" in first round to speed up the process or used different tactics, but whether that can be true or not I don't think it made that much difference. What made the difference especially in the second war was killing some chars at our base in the beginning while they were half afk, but that's part of the game so no excuse for that.

You could maintain the system of 2 rounds since when the war starts some people are still arriving and "warming-up", but at least put the second round to last up to 250-300 points and/or decrease first rounds required points to 100, that would be my suggestion.

• It was a nice war, a true "raid" since every class joined.

I just wanted to point out the fact that the system with 2 rounds doesn't make much sense since it was developed when there were 3 kingdoms. So even though we got more total kills in both wars, we lost both. Blues can argue that they "didn't use some boosters" in first round to speed up the process or used different tactics, but whether that can be true or not I don't think it made that much difference. What made the difference especially in the second war was killing some chars at our base in the beginning while they were half afk, but that's part of the game so no excuse for that.

You could maintain the system of 2 rounds since when the war starts some people are still arriving and "warming-up", but at least put the second round to last up to 250-300 points and/or decrease first rounds required points to 100, that would be my suggestion.

Ye very well said, no point to make 2 rounds anymore since we are 2 kingdoms.

• I think there shouldn't be any limit points, end it when the difference becomes very clear for example 100 points difference. Also grilled loach shouldn't be allowed since it's not allowed in budokan too, else imagine 100 players using loach and fighting.

• I think there shouldn't be any limit points, end it when the difference becomes very clear for example 100 points difference. Also grilled loach shouldn't be allowed since it's not allowed in budokan too, else imagine 100 players using loach and fighting.

#roasted

• yea, maybe instead of kill limit there should only be a time limit for both rounds. Grilled loach is rare enough tho, don't think you will see many people using it. Also if you ban it here aswell then it literally has no use at all

• Anyway, Tary asked opinion, our overall opinion, and i think i can speak in the name of everyone from yellow side, is that NW should be only one round, grilled loach forbiden like it is in budokan and war should be stopped only when the difference is very clear for example 100 points not like it was today 151-147.

Also, i suggest to make an experiment next Sunday and see how it goes.

• Anyway, Tary asked opinion, our overall opinion, and i think i can speak in the name of everyone from yellow side, is that NW should be only one round, grilled loach forbiden like it is in budokan and war should be stopped only when the difference is very clear for example 100 points not like it was today 151-147.

Also, i suggest to make an experiment next Sunday and see how it goes.

damn the first time you say something thats not retarded, greater healing potions should be forbidden too. its nasty when you hit someone 20k and he doesnt die