DSS Dragon Stone Alchemy - tradable

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• [GM]xSh4

Only english in shoutbox

• jureczek

ta, oplaca sie

• Thoreau

Profitable? What do you mean?

• Marcin Rokita

Hi, how many players online, is it profitable to play from 0?

• CatFood

new time at 9 am ?

• [GM]Elspeth

No aesthetic it wasn't canceled, the start time simply changed. You can find your answer in the Event Announcements.

• Jese

Japanese vs Blue Death (SOLO DT)

• Jese

KillerBambi

• aesthetic

what happened 20th moon event ? it canceled ?

• iRiCO

ok nvm everythings fine

• iRiCO

ok thx, and how can i deactivate lock&ready ?:D

• [CoMa]Shadow

https://www.metin2sg.com/Landing

• iRiCO

hi can anyone tell me, where i can download the client ?:ü

• Iba

And the prices are?

• SuraMain

yip i would say spirit blessing but blue changer are the most expensive one that everyone can buy easily ^^

• Iba

What about spirit blessing?

• KillerBambi

Blue changers Iba

• Iba

A question: most valuable items in the mall?

• Iba

Hi guys!

• Jese

:)

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hi.

I have a proposal for a small additional change in the alchemy system. Due to the fact that the mission has been removed and the possibility of making multiple accounts only for alchemy is impossible, I would like to suggest that all alchemy should be tradeable on shops.

What do you think about this sugest?

• You can trade Ancient and Legendary thats enough i think

:hi: 
    Kingdom: Elgoria
    lSilvesterKINGl (Lv115 / WeaponSura)
    lSilvesterQUEENl (Lv 115 / Archer)
    BuffMausal (Lv 101 / DragonMage)

And ALL Characters in the Guild......GoAwayMyRoom.....(Kingdom: Elgoria) :shit:

REMOVE IP-BLOCK :banned:

• If you want to take advantage about the 3 millions rough dss you farmed with the quest and you have in 400 characters of your 100 accounts, you have to make at least ancient, not just get all you have this time in your lower characters and get various legendaries to sell or just for your eq.

-1 to this.

• If you want to take advantage about the 3 millions rough dss you farmed with the quest and you have in 400 characters of your 100 accounts, you have to make at least ancient, not just get all you have this time in your lower characters and get various legendaries to sell or just for your eq.

-1 to this.

Good note, I did not think about it, but you can make thats only new droped dss can be tradeable.

Currently, many players do not try to do alchemy because it is very time-consuming.

Alchemy could be an alternative to drop green changes after that change.

• We can't make the new one tradable without affecting the old ones too as they share the same value. It is fine as it is, if you farm daily with your main you will reach Ancient quick enough. The drop rate is much higher compared to the quest and it rewards active players, which is our target, instead of idle accounts.

Of course as stated, the alchemy drops better at level 90 and above because we believe Ancient and Legendary stones should be achieved by the players of this level. Low levels can still get beneficts as a set of rare stones is not hard to get and it improves the statistic enough for those levels.

• Feel like the droprate should be slightly buffed in DT(just a bit), other than that it feels alright for now(p sure you have some relevant statistics to back this up for now :D).

The thing that I feel should be changed is the duration of the stones, wouldn't hurt to have 8-12h(maybe even a tad more ^^) on them :D

• I just say one thing ;D made around 20 dt runs in past few days (up to 6th floor) and didn't get a single onyx ;D 62lv.

and about trading alchemy, it's good as it is, people could exploit otherwise