Moonlight Treasure Box

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hey boys and girls,

i saw that today there is the moonlight event so i logged onto my lvl 26 mento and started to farm in the easy monkey dungeon.

After 30 minutes of farming with double drop there was 0 Moonlight Boxes that i dropped.

Can someone tell me where i have to farm to get more Boxes?

I got an lvl 54 body warrior, lvl 35 weapon sura and a lvl 26 mental warrior to farm.

Thanks for your help in advance. :thumbsup:

• No, Lemures or any mob in new maps (Thunder, Cape) you can't farm below 60 because Teleport man won't give you the option to travel to Fugitives Cape until level 60.

• No, Lemures or any mob in new maps (Thunder, Cape) you can't farm below 60 because Teleport man won't give you the option to travel to Fugitives Cape until level 60.

Yeah okay i understand but is there a map or monsters for players under lvl 60?

• no man.. some months ago there was an update that changed the drop of moons... more is high the lv of a monster and more u drop.. for the new players and players with char low lv it s really bad, and also if u are high lv in lemures u will find 100+ players farmijg there.. impossible

• no man.. some months ago there was an update that changed the drop of moons... more is high the lv of a monster and more u drop.. for the new players and players with char low lv it s really bad, and also if u are high lv in lemures u will find 100+ players farmijg there.. impossible

ah okay thanks a lot for your answer. So i could just ignore this event since it is not for everyone :/

• The event is for everyone, the drop is simply proportioned to the level of the monster, a level 20 monster will drop much less than a level 100, but it will still drop. It is not an event where you have to do anything specific, just kill monsters, which is what you have to do all days anyway.

• The event is for everyone, the drop is simply proportioned to the level of the monster, a level 20 monster will drop much less than a level 100, but it will still drop. It is not an event where you have to do anything specific, just kill monsters, which is what you have to do all days anyway.

Thats true but it is a waste of time for a new player like me since i would drop 5 boxes in the same time a lvl 75+ player would drop 5000 on the lemuers map.....

• Waste of time why? You are a new player so you have to farm unless you have some "benefactor" which gives you items xD

By farming you will drop them. Like I said is not an event where you have to kill specific monsters or do specific stuffs.

You shouldn't compare yourself, a new player with few minutes of gameplay with a level 75+ which plays a month of more, the drop is simply proportioned to the effort put on the server.

• Waste of time why? You are a new player so you have to farm unless you have some "benefactor" which gives you items xD

By farming you will drop them. Like I said is not an event where you have to kill specific monsters or do specific stuffs.

You shouldn't compare yourself, a new player with few minutes of gameplay with a level 75+ which plays a month of more, the drop is simply proportioned to the effort put on the server.

By waste of time i mean that i can not activly farm them since my droprate is very low, i will drop them passively in a small amount thats right but lvl 75+ players can activly farm them since the droprate is high enough to get them frequently. The problem for me is that these players with much gold and good gear get more and players like me with less money and starter gear who need money to improve have no chance to do it with this event. Otherwise i can understand that players should be rewarded for their time and effort.

• Any player who want to take part in the farming of moonlight boxes should get lv60 and some basic items, not so expensive but with enough vs devil, orcs or animals to be able to farm the monsters from the 4 maps that have the best drop. I tested the drops for you guys, I put the spots on the maps so you can go and farm, you have in there estimation of the number of moons/hour. All you have to do is leave the "stay lv35 for map2" and move to farm, lv up and start doing new things.

• Any player who want to take part in the farming of moonlight boxes should get lv60 and some basic items, not so expensive but with enough vs devil, orcs or animals to be able to farm the monsters from the 4 maps that have the best drop. I tested the drops for you guys, I put the spots on the maps so you can go and farm, you have in there estimation of the number of moons/hour. All you have to do is leave the "stay lv35 for map2" and move to farm, lv up and start doing new things.

Thanks to your guide and your answers im now able to farm them at manticores with around 250 boxes per hour. Thanks a lot! :thumbsup: