The Sharing Consequences

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• [CoMa]Shadow

Try to check on the spam folder

• Piotr Czuper

Hello, i have a problem. I cant register my new account, becouse my mail doesnt come for 1h. GM can you help me?

• NOVOLINE

ah mexican

• Gingerk1dd

mexicanese is 100% LKF

• SirPic

Any1 know? Crapanese is LKF? Their intelligence quotient seems to be the same.

• Lyetta

I will only get in when world cup so I can get some Argentina's t-shirts

• SirPic

Boi? summer starts in like 1 week + calm your tits play some mario or smth

• SuraMain

i guess there cant be always events there are so many alrdy (:

• A.O.S

yes go outside

• DerStevy

no summer event on sg? :(

• SirPic

silly as in "abusable' ?

• EmyEmy

How many silly events we have?

• SirPic

kek

• A.O.S

lemon ran out of juice

• [CoMa]Shadow

You can do better than that :D

• A.O.S

What do you get when you cross a cat and a lemon? a sour puss

• A.O.S

my msg was removed for trolling and other people talk sht and their msgs still here...LEGIT

• Gentle

roid rage xD

• SirPic

you killed the english language also... rip

• Lacex54

I JUST KILLED MY TRAINING!!!!!!!

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Hello to all players,

I am opening this thread to talk about the sharing, to explain our point of view regarding it and also to give a warning, not just about the sharing but also the accounts in general.

First and foremost we don't support any kind of sharing or any behaviour that involves any use of accounts from someone who is not the owner.

By sharing your account you are responsable for anything that may happen to it.

We are not responsable for any loss of items, Tec Points, golds or eventual damages to the characters inside the account. In case the account break our rules, even it is someone else using your account, we may suspend it or ban it permanently at our discrection.

This includes but is not limited to every related account by IP or Email.

This rule pretty much explains it and also warn the player that his accounts might be at risk if something illegal is done with it. So when your account is banned because your friend used hacks on it, you are not innocent because you shared.

Now regarding the share of the items we have this rule.

Every item inside the account belongs to you and it is impossible to take it away unless it is dropped on the floor, sold or passed via trade window /shop mode.

We are not responsable for any mistakes done using the game's tools or for any borrowed item / account.

When you give away your items to someone else either as borrow or as share, you are actually giving away your ownership on those items. You can only own the account, not the items, so whatever is inside that account is yours, once is out, is not.

Our position regarding both these behaviour is clear, we do not support it in any way. We believe the account should be personal but we also believe two friends or a couple can share without issues, all we ask is to not involve the team in case something goes wrong and accepting that is your fault and your fault only for any loss of items / golds / accounts.

Now as for what concern the account trades, as you may know, we don't allow it, or better, support it in any way. We don't change email any longer to avoid this behaviour. We believe a player should "grow" with his account and not purchase one already made. Otherwise we would be the first to sell pre-made accounts instead of just selling tec points.

Recently we had a couple of "scamming cases". Some players which for one reason or another quit the game (both were related to sharing gone wrong but they blamed the team instead of themselves), came back just to do the usual trash talk and see whats new ;). They "gifted" their accounts to certain players. Of course we don't allow these kind of gifts and since we don't change email they can regain access to their account, cause yes is theirs if there is their email, anytime and anywhere. And this is exactly what it happend, they wait for the naive players to put all their items inside to rob them.

Once again, we do not support this, you are meant to play only with whats yours or be prepared for these kind of problems.

You can all comment or give advices regarding this situation, in a civil manners of course, but before I hear the same excuses for the sharing, such as "we do it to help new players" let me burst the bubble immediately:

1. You share yours to have access to theirs, so more items, different characters, etc.
    2. You share so that they can level up your character, or improve it in other ways like reading books
    3. You share to have a partner who buffs you on the runs
    4. You share to have access to a different pvp character to use

None of these reasons are "noble" they have just one thing in common: Saving time / money

Now we don't mind until you involve us or curse us when things goes wrong. Accept your choice and all the consequences that comes with it.

As for those who actually share to help someone (we don't doubt there are people with good heart), don't share your valuable items or your account, gift stuff that you don't need, or some golds. The risk is not worth it because the game is friendly enough to let them developer their character without anybody's help and also I believe that helping them doing everything will just make them "weak and unable o do anything" on the long run.

Thanks for reading this.