Levelling dt 10th floor

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Kentra

yeah only +0 dss shows up in shop search

• hillsg2

hy , i cant see in f11 my dss upgrade +6 or +4 i have 3 different pieces . itz normal ?

• EmyEmy

:huh:

• Palita

next time you crash send ticket with the log

• Etherial

It's due to packet loss in your intetnet connextion.

• HadroxHUN

Im the only1 whos client is dying almost every time if i change channel?..

• EmyEmy

It will be announced on the Anniversary Thread:)

• DenzelCurry

so how we know who win lottery?

• IronMikeTyson

xD ye Holy is op farmer 24/7 :thumbsup:

• Hiumi

Ofc 1 ticket took lot of time to be farmed. We cant sit all the day to farm. Good luck

• AlmightyHoly

https://www.metin2sg.com/Support now stop spamming shoutbox for 1 ticket kids :D

• EmyEmy

:sleeping:

• Hiumi

the quarantine brought me back

• IronMikeTyson

Hiumi damn still playing

• TheBrocker

Pro

• Hiumi

https://gyazo.com/07f92eaad0454345f8227949f340f9b4

• Desired

Pc perf mythic superclass diamond?

• RedWyn

Pls dont provoke thanks messi.

• Hiumi

Iq200 fake profile, good job

• LyBos

Also you are being disrespectful towards shadow, afterall he made the run so he knows best <3

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • If you wanna make pvm armor to use after you lvl up also, i recommend you make it aqua with 8 restore hp.

Else, you can use any aqua with hp + absorbed to hp.

I dont get it, why are u telling him to use aqua armor when it is a pvp armor ... wtf?!?! it has low defence against epic pvm armor, no avg resistance, no hp bonus and about the magic resistance, i dk if aqua has the same magic resistance like pvm epic armor. also aqua has demi human rest ... why the hell he will need demi human resistance in 11th? he need to make the epic pvm armor.

• I dont get it, why are u telling him to use aqua armor when it is a pvp armor ... wtf?!?! it has low defence against epic pvm armor, no avg resistance, no hp bonus and about the magic resistance, i dk if aqua has the same magic resistance like pvm epic armor. also aqua has demi human rest ... why the hell he will need demi human resistance in 11th? he need to make the epic pvm armor.

Aqua armor is a nice alternative for those who cannot use upgrade DHA, boneplace, dragon rider, golden clothing. It has nice defence even at +5/6 and it comes with 20% magic resist. I use my 8avg aqua+5 more than i do my 8avg/2block dragon rider+6. Dragon rider only has 7% magic resist.

• To be honest I don't think it is worth all the trouble to level on the 11th floor, especially now since they reduced the exp you can get there. When i was making 95 on my sura i tried both 11th floor and Kappa spot and even though the Kappa spot gave less exp, overall it was better because on the 11th floor i had to go down every 1-2h or so because the lag was so bad, especially if you go with with your buff too. Sometimes it happened that my sura or my buff were disconnected and i had to make he run again, so that's time i lost doing that. Also for kappa spot you don't need to spend so much money on Dragon Gods or pendants, you can probably level there without buff too.

• Guys if im full magic res, full avg res, full undead and 1500+defense can i tank all 11th floor with buffs 40%?

You are more than enough. If you want to tank and dont want to be a soda, use dragon god defence. With 1500+ ac you will be getting like 60%+ a hour to 95. You normally suppose to tank there at this specs that yoi are saying. You know sometimes its good to make liquids, take green and white liquids all will help you.

I mean you are a warrior. I know mages that lvl there themself.

Ps: 40% not bad, just use the brace harmony and such you will be good. Also if you want to tank more, use dragon earing 300defence more and but then you will need to eliminate one xp ring. BUT it worth a try to take one ring off for extra deff.

• You are more than enough. If you want to tank and dont want to be a soda, use dragon god defence. With 1500+ ac you will be getting like 60%+ a hour to 95. You normally suppose to tank there at this specs that yoi are saying. You know sometimes its good to make liquids, take green and white liquids all will help you.

I mean you are a warrior. I know mages that lvl there themself.

Ps: 40% not bad, just use the brace harmony and such you will be good. Also if you want to tank more, use dragon earing 300defence more and but then you will need to eliminate one xp ring. BUT it worth a try to take one ring off for extra deff.

I was full of everithing.. white and green liquids and also god defence

I saw that are archers that kills me.. how can i do it if im using grudge?? ( mental warrior )

• DonKungFu Man just listen what i told you already...i told you to use poison sword with good dmg and not use mount/horse, just use swings and kill archers. It is impossible to lvl there with grudge sword because you can't kill archers and you are too slow.

1600 def is a lot already, if you can't tank it's because you do something wrong. Read again what i told you - get absorbed to hp, restore hp and poison sword. I know it's hard to listen one opinion when there are 10 people telling you 10 different things, but now i think it's time to try how i told you.