Aura of Sword - bug?

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hey guys.

So i've got 35Lv Warrior with AOS on G5 and i wondered why it gives me so low attack power, so i decided to check it on metin2.sg wiki

And it say's that it should give ~395 Attack Power but :

* The following values were recorded under these conditions:

- Character Level 105.

- No Biologist Quests done.

- 4 CON, 3 INT, 6 STR and 3 DEX.

- No equipments.

So i've got around 98 STR and it gives me only 284 which is a lot less than wiki says, do lvl really matter? Beacuse i dont think so.

I asked few friends with aos on P and on levels like 55-61 with 100-110 STR Aura gives them 500+ which is very close to what wiki says and i dont understand the difference.

Here's a screenshot of how much AOS gives me and what wiki says : https://imgur.com/a/XfTJh

In addition, I did not notice any changes with my hits on metins they are almost all the time the same no matter if AOS was m8-m10 or g5

• First: From g5 to p there is a lot, you should remember that the change from g10 to p is bigger than others.

Second: Aura get attack power because of more level, small, but it gets, as long as enchanted blade.